It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is North Korea the 'Deep State" last chance to secure their future

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Being they have little natural resources they are very insignificant to the NWO,all this saber rattling nothing but this guy standing on stilts,trying to make himself appear larger,like a spoiled kid

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

It's not opinion, it's fact. People who wage war are not peaceful meaning the ones who wage the most war are the biggest threat to peace. It's simple logic, America is the enemy of peace because we have the biggest military in the world and use it more than any other country by far.

I would have preferred the war to have never started in the first place. Nothing excuses dropping a nuclear bomb on innocent people. Hiroshima and Nagasaki are still feeling the effects of those bombs to this day and the lives of generations were destroyed and/or negatively affected because of America's choices.
edit on 11/30/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

It's not opinion, it's fact. People who wage war are not peaceful meaning the ones who wage the most war are the biggest threat to peace.

I guess you would have wanted them to stay out of the world wars. The United States is the most powerful nation on earth. Over the years we have become the worlds police as some call it. I can agree that there are some wars we never should have been involved in, but we where. If North Korea is allowed to continue on their course, then the rise of a very serious nuclear threat to peace will have been allowed to happen by nations sitting back and doing nothing. Some wars, for the right cause, have to happen to bring peace.

I would have preferred the war to have never started in the first place.

Well when someone like Hitler is trying to take over the planet, I feel the allied part of the war was justified.

Nothing excuses dropping a nuclear bomb on innocent people.

Yes it was awful. When dealing with a nation, who will not surrender, you have to make them surrender, which the U.S. did. They were not all innocent people, i.e. civilians that died. They hit Japan's military also. Pearl Harbor was also a major factor, I believe, for retribution.

Hiroshima and Nagasaki are still feeling the effects of those bombs to this day and the lives of generations were destroyed and/or negatively affected because of America's choices.

America's choice with the consent of it's Allies, is a more truthful way of saying it. Also the choice of Japan to no surrender. It takes two to tango.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Trump is as much a puppet of the deep state as anyone.

He’s the deep state on vacation.

He’s the joke of the deep state

The Clown of the deep state

He’s the deep state telling us, here you dam fools we give you a mirror of yourselves

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Another thing, if the US strikes NK China and Russia won’t sit idly by and let them destroy NK.

<< 1   >>

join