It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is North Korea the 'Deep State" last chance to secure their future

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   
The Deep State as they are known did not want Trump to win the presidency. No matter how they tried and have since his election they cannot 'stop' what is the true cleaning of Washington and the MSM.

Enter North Korea.

For years our leaders have 'allowed' the state to obtain nuclear technology. Sanctions. Tough Talk. Invisible lines. All in vain but now there is a real reason for a launch. A war.

See, the Deep State does not want Manufacturing and Jobs to return to America. They want control. Right now, they have no control. There is a revolt that in the MSM is silent but a year ago they were heard. They want America to be *1.

Enter North Korea. It is the problem that could end a presidency...or make it greater. My belief is that those who oppose and resist are willing to give up those who they would feel are "casualties of change". Notice I did not say war. They call it change. All across the globe it has happened and now it is coming home for the first time since 1963. Is the Deep State trying to prevent or trying to incite?

The latest launch 'shows' what they can do. I was always taught to believe what you see in public is 20-30 years or more behind private industry. NK has the capability. It is only a matter of time till they 'launch' at it becomes this generations 9/11 or Pearl Harbor. The opening salvo. I am not advocating for war but it is seeming to be the only option and end to this chapter of history. I hope I am wrong but look at movements around the world. Irans Naval movements for example? NK Satellites? Russia quiet and China ready for cheap labor.

I am wondering if it will be the attack on our country...or the president first?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 12:02 AM
link   
NK is not going to nuke anyone. If we "preemptively" strike them then we are no better than they would be for firing first. Kim knows he will lose, there's no way he doesn't. Stop buying the narrative being fed to you by warmongers and profiteers.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   
These millennial conspiracy theorist and their "deep state."

Why I'll have you know back in my days we just called it the " The shadow government. " by gum I'm confounded by these millennial's and their flashy "deep state' and their avocados on toast.

Give me the good ole days of black helicopters, cattle mutilations, and the shadow government.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

What makes you so sure Trump was not wanted by the derp state, seems to me he's doing a bang up job of being the controlled opposition.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Brietbart says North Korea is going to EMP us real good.

edit on 11/29/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

What makes you so sure Trump was not wanted by the derp state, seems to me he's doing a bang up job of being the controlled opposition.

Today's CFPB legal ruling indicates that the "deep state" is being replaced by the "Trump state"....slowly but surely.

Off-topic: Are there more North Korea threads, or more Hillary Clinton threads this year?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Of course they want to maintain the illusion Trump is all powerful.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Stop buying the narrative being fed to you by warmongers and profiteers.

Do you mean the narrative that they have tested atomic bombs or the narrative that they are testing intercontinental Ballistic delivery devices. Yeah. Nothing to see here folks, just a lunatic who kills his family members developing a nuclear delivery system. Nothing to be concerned about at all.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Today's CFPB legal ruling indicates that the "deep state" is being replaced by the "Trump state"....slowly but surely.

Maybe he was cleaning house of an inept "leader" who only got the job in the first place because she pretended to have Indians blood in her.

Of course the libtards freaked out and called it a racial slur, which it was'nt. Trump was reminding people she is a liar.

And you do realize this is America? We have two other branches of government. 535 people in Washington are responsible for running the Country. I only see one of them trying.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

And that's worse than America killing thousands of people and families in the Middle East for the past 15+ years in what way? America is a much larger threat to world peace than North Korea will ever be, our endless wars over the past century and our enormous stockpile of nuclear weapons and being the only country to ever drop an atomic bomb(s) are proof of that.

But yeah, keep believing a fat midget is more dangerous.
edit on 11/29/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Any narrative that you can understand and follow on the media is not the real narrative. It is what they want you to believe - like the narrative that somehow the Deep State is against Trump and against all odds, he became president. Just look at his cabinet - CEO of Exxon, Military industry people.. He is - Deep State; well at least he works for them.

I think even Kim Jon Un works for them- the multinational Deep State.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Eh, divisive and playing semantics. Deep state, shadow gov, military industrial complex.. Same thing. Also I'm pretty sure a millennial didn't coin the term deep state.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: SolAquarius

Why I'll have you know back in my days we just called it the " The shadow government. " by gum I'm confounded by these millennial's and their flashy "deep state' and their avocados on toast.

Give me the good ole days of black helicopters, cattle mutilations, and the shadow government.

The "Deep State" isn't a creation of milleninnials. It is a creation of Trump and his supporters so they can deny that Trump, his cronies, and the Republican party he is supposed to lead aren't royally #ing up every day he has been President. That way they can continue to voice baseless conspiracies against the government while simultaneously being a part of it.
edit on 29-11-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   

I dont know, could be.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   
If you put on an elaborate and yuuge tinfoil hat and theorize that the "deep state" has a scorched earth final solution.

Yes.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Brietbart says North Korea is going to EMP us real good.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: SolAquarius

Millennial? This has been around since Ike gave his famous speech. JFK was 'removed' because of his actions similar to what Trump is doing. Going against the grain.

I was simply putting for the idea that NK could be this generations 9/11 or Pearl Harbor. No need for a full on nuclear winter but what honestly happens when NK does hit someone or something. It is going to happen.

When it does it will create a large scale war that will thin the herd. It is not just the US and NK. It is india. Paki. Iran. SA. Russia. China...they all want a piece of the pie and to secure a future for their country.

If HRC was in office she would be following the same line as BO did. The narrative has changed. I just do not understand how so many of you can say he has no power but at the same time he is a puppet and then in the same breathe say HE is screwing up the nation.

Trump did not put us on a path to NK. Others did. It will more than likely be a mistake also.Gulf of Tonkin anyone?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: SolAquarius

The "Deep State" isn't a creation of milleninnials. It is a creation of Trump and his supporters so they can deny that Trump, his cronies, and the Republican party he is supposed to lead aren't royally #ing up every day he has been President. That way they can continue to voice baseless conspiracies against the government while simultaneously being a part of it.

I know this I was making a joke on the term deep state which has become quite the buzz word while playing the role of a cantankerous ole conspiracey theorists who blames blames every thing on millenials.
I wasn't being serious at all I know deep state has been the buzzword of choice in the conservative realms of thought .

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: SolAquarius

Gotcha! Carry on then.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   

And that's worse than America killing thousands of people and families in the Middle East for the past 15+ years in what way?

And that is a sentence that has nothing to do with this topic.

America is a much larger threat to world peace than North Korea will ever be,

Your opinion. I disagree.

our endless wars over the past century and our enormous stockpile of nuclear weapons and being the only country to ever drop an atomic bomb(s) are proof of that

Sounds like you would just have preferred that world war 2 to have not ended. That is why they dropped the bomb. To end the war. I for one am happy that the war ended, but sad about the way it had to be done.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join