It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Descendant of Pocahontas is YUGE Trump Supporter

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
a reply to: xuenchen

And that some how makes derogatory remarks by the president okay?

Derogatory to whom exactly?

I havnt heard anyone from the event state that, so who are you to judge?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   

And she is a Trump supporter on top of it !!

You seem to be surprised.

BOOM!

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
Sounds to me like White Dove is an idiot.

To say Pocahontas would be proud of Trump if she were around today, and to make a comparison of each's "heroism", is the height of stupidity.

So, then what you're saying is that you are much more intelligent about Pocahontas than her own ancestor?

Interesting.

How long have you been intently studying the history and political leanings of Pocahontas, may I ask?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Am I the only one that remembers her being call "Fauxcahontas" and not "Pocahontas?"

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

It's offensive to those suffering from White Guilt.

The rest of us, to include many Native Americans, find it amusing, if not angering that Warren would have made the claims that she did and not get held accountable for her lies.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

How is it racist to say an individual is an idiot for the statement they made?

You said

To say Pocahontas would be proud of Trump if she were around today, and to make a comparison of each's "heroism", is the height of stupidity.
It is obvious from that statement that you believe White Dove is an idiot solely because of her statement taking pride in her heritage. It's like me saying "To say MLK Jr. would be proud of Obama if he were around today, and to make a comparison of each's "heroism," is the height of stupidity."

That's pure racist, dude. You should be ashamed!

Surely you are asking that question in jest.

Obviously you are so racist you can't even realize what a racist thing you posted. That's the kind of thing the KKK would use to deflect from their racist tirades.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey
a reply to: Butterfinger

It's offensive to those suffering from White Guilt.

The rest of us, to include many Native Americans, find it amusing, if not angering that Warren would have made the claims that she did and not get held accountable for her lies.

Nothing to add, but that needs repeating. Great post!

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Women married a m ulti multi millionaire and lives in a multi million dollar house near Mara Lago.

She doesn't support trump because of her heritage but because she is now part of the elite.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

Sounds to me like White Dove is an idiot.

So, then what you're saying is that you are much more intelligent about Pocahontas than her own ancestor?

Interesting.

How long have you been intently studying the history and political leanings of Pocahontas, may I ask?

That makes absolutely no sense.

Not even her blood ancestors would know how she would have approached modern US politics.

That is why her statement was ridiculous.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

It is obvious from that statement that you believe White Dove is an idiot solely because of her statement taking pride in her heritage.

I said no such thing and did not say anything that would reasonably give you the inclination to make any such assumption.

My comment had nothing to do with pride in heritage. It had to do with heroism.

It's like me saying "To say MLK Jr. would be proud of Obama if he were around today, and to make a comparison of each's "heroism," is the height of stupidity."

Yes, that would be a stupid comparison that has nothing to do with race. MLK's level of "heroism" is light years beyond Obama and the comparison is inapplicable.

Obviously you are so racist you can't even realize what a racist thing you posted. That's the kind of thing the KKK would use to deflect from their racist tirades.

I think you realize how stupid your post was and are now trying to use a laughable tactic to deflect.

Either that or you are also so stupid that you really believe the nonsense you extrapolated.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

I'm a descendant of Noah(think about it
) and I couldn't care less.

The point is how many descendants would Pocahontas have after 400 years? 500? 1000? You're bound to find some that are Trump supporters. Weak. This goes down as the limpest political ploy of the day.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   

But your assertion that she "sounds like an idiot" because she says something with which you disagree makes better sense, all the while implying that you have a better grasp on what the actual Pocahontas would think?

It might be "the height of stupidity" to pretend to know how a dead person might think about Trump (although I can think of a lot stupider things in this world), but it's also pretty stupid to imply that you know better than she does on the matter.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

But your assertion that she "sounds like an idiot" because she says something with which you disagree makes better sense

No. She sounds like an idiot because she has no way of knowing what her ancestor, whom lived 400 some years ago, would think about modern US politics.

all the while implying that you have a better grasp on what the actual Pocahontas would think?

I said no such thing.

It might be "the height of stupidity" to pretend to know how a dead person might think about Trump (although I can think of a lot stupider things in this world), but it's also pretty stupid to imply that you know better than she does on the matter.

I did not imply that I did know anything about how she would think on the matter.

Why are you just making stuff up?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
So a member of Trump's Mar-a-lago supports him, stop the presses. And I'd be curious how she is actually related to Pocahontas but I can't seem to find any info on that. According to the book "Pocahontas' Descendants A Revision, Enlargement and Extension of the List as Set Out by Wyndham Robertson in His Book Pocahontas and Her Descendants (1887)" by Stuart E. Brown et al., the descendants number in the 30,000s. So they found at least one that agreed with Trump. Shocking.
edit on 29-11-2017 by Regnor because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

I have no issue with calling Warren out, I honestly don't care..I just don't think it was the right place to do it.

Maybe maybe not, but it is a pattern we know of Trump to do, so we either understand this is how the President presents humor etc or we get triggered 3 times a week.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

You ass u me to much, dude.
debbie-porreco/

I immediately thought: When did Trump asked her at all? Turns out she works at mar a lago. However, if he has asked her before hand, it shows his consideration for potential hurt feelings of those closest to the thing. Quite endearing.

What I find interesting is that every time these never ever trumpers come up with stupid #, it backfires in their faces. And instead of concluding that they should change their tune somewhat, they still persevere in the same empty suit stupidities. A very cleaver person once said it is the epitome of madness.

Yet, I have to hand it to you ..... you endeavor to persevere ...

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   

No. She sounds like an idiot because she has no way of knowing what her ancestor, whom lived 400 some years ago, would think about modern US politics.

Then we'll agree on that.

I said no such thing.

I didn't say that you said it, I said that you implied it with the way that you phrased your comment. If that was not your implication, then I apologize for the misinterpretation.

I did not imply that I did know anything about how she would think on the matter.

Why are you just making stuff up?

Actually, like I said, it was in your phrasing, although it may not have been your intention.

I wasn't making it up, it's there for all to read, and I'm not the only one who responded that way, so it may do you well to realize that you may have worded your response poorly, and that caused misinterpretation, instead of accusing people of saying that you said things and that we're making stuff up out of thin air.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Just three times a week?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: redtic

Dang an out of the box liberal reply,your wits are few

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   
You know, this is looking a lot like the whitehouse just found a rich lady with native american features and told her to say she was a descendant of Pocahontas. Pocahontas had one child with a white man and died in England at the age of 21. Her child went on to marry a white lady in Virginia. The vast majority of Pocahontas' descendants would have so little native american in them it would be hardly recognizable. It sure is lucky they just happened to find a rich lady with dominant native american features who also is a descendant of pocahontas and loves Trump. That's like winning the lottery.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join