It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Descendant of Pocahontas is YUGE Trump Supporter

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust I am glad to hear I made you happy! Now go suck on your blanket and watch fox. Bed time now

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66 Yet your party has done what exactly?

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: Pyle Be careful, yesterday a someone that will not be named said that Obama is not fit to shine Trump shoes. I called them out on the racist remark and got called a racist by that "user".

Nothing racist about it......it's a fact.
But then, you Leftists pretty much know nothing about facts.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66 OH on the contrary sir/ma'am. I know what I have seen. And trust me big corp is about to get a nice cushy cushion to sit on. I don't know if you know this but I work for a big pharma corp and I will get a nice bonus from this stupid tax plan while my best friends get screwed. The stock market is about to crash and I am half tempted to sell to make gain and further this agenda just so the small man up rises. I would love to see you laugh then. So have fun

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66 And please point out how I am racist. I would love to see it.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: xuenchen

Pocahontas was indeed a heroine, a lady full of courage, tenacity, compassion, and resolve.

The biggest difference between the red man and the white man was always that the red man respected strength and resolve and honesty... the white man did not. I learned that very well from studying early American writings. Unfortunately, the divide continues unabated to this day, only instead of color, it is now the red man versus the politicians that is apt.

White Dove sounds like a heroine in her own right.

TheRedneck

Sounds to me like White Dove is an idiot.

To say Pocahontas would be proud of Trump if she were around today, and to make a comparison of each's "heroism", is the height of stupidity.

Maybe in that brain of yours.

1) She is a direct descendant (if true) and therefore speaks on the family name.

2) You don't think Trump is a hero to millions? Do you need to rewatch some election night footage?

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Didnt a native american woman just state pocahontas died a child?

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: redtic

Whatever. Trump is still an a$$hole.

What? You do not think it is funny that he called out the idiot in front of Native Americans...something all of congress had no balls to do even among themselves...

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Right..ffs, at a ceremony honouring the Navajo's service and sacrifice, dumbass muddies up the thing with his political mudslinging bullsh#t that has sweet f all to do with why anyone was there.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

Right..ffs, at a ceremony honouring the Navajo's service and sacrifice, dumbass muddies up the thing with his political mudslinging bullsh#t that has sweet f all to do with why anyone was there.

Not a ceremony. His ceremony! That was Trump's motherflipping ceremony and those code talkers were there because of his invite. They were his guests of honor!

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: redtic

Whatever. Trump is still an a$$hole.

What? You do not think it is funny that he called out the idiot in front of Native Americans...something all of congress had no balls to do even among themselves...

It was perfect. Shows how sharp President Trump's mind and instincts are. It's SO REFRESHING to not have a REAL MAN running this country after 8 years of ______________.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

It is nice to see someone that isn't in fear of a life long political career. Congress should have called her out a long time ago, the voters should have retired her a long time ago for that kind of bullsh it. Someone can be like her and everyone on the left just covers their ears and says naw naw naw, but holy crap if Trump calls her out and it is all him that is wrong to do so.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 02:06 AM
link   

I have no issue with calling Warren out, I honestly don't care..I just don't think it was the right place to do it.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I don't know guys...
One one hand we have actual descendants of Pocahontas
And on the other we have a white lady who identifies as native american
I didn't know what to think so i checked buzzfeed and it turns out im supposed to side with the transracial lady...and trump is hitler

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Yeah and the descendant of Robert E Lee. Reverend Rob E Lee.Huge!! Anti Confederate statue spoke person.
Those darn kids you just never know..

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

So what’s more offensive, calling someone with little to no Native American ancestry “Pocahontas” or calling a Native American “Pocahontas”?

Seems crass either way, doesn’t it?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

It's not only that, but couldn't he just say on the behalf on a great full nation the usual thank you for your service blah blah pin medal or waddever , it have to be about him!...alwaaays.
edit on 29-11-2017 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 04:38 AM
link   
trump is an embarrassment to our country. he is the hero of knuckle draggers of the world, the so called alpha males who would love it if we could live and rule with no manners or decorum. if donald could he would take us back to a non pc time when america was "great" when women, minorities and the poor knew their place.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

That sounds like a racist thing to say...

How is it racist to say an individual is an idiot for the statement they made?

tell me, how long have you felt the Indians are inferior to you?

Surely you are asking that question in jest. My post does not indicate any such feelings, so either you are responding in jest or you happen to have a knack for saying idiotic things as well.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

1) She is a direct descendant (if true) and therefore speaks on the family name.

Sure, but she cannot say what Pocahontas would be proud of. That's illogical.

2) You don't think Trump is a hero to millions? Do you need to rewatch some election night footage?

I'm sure millions do think he is a hero. Apparently too many people find their heroes in political elections, instead of courageous acts like real heroes.

Sounds more like idol worship to me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join