It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clintons understated support from firm hired by Russian nuclear company

page: 1

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Looks like some more possible Russian connections to the Clinton Foundation.

Apparently the CF had to make disclosures of who donates and how much.

There was some kind of "agreement" reached to provide "transparency" because Hillary Clinton was designated to be Secretary of State.

Seems they understated amounts because of "in kind" services donated (i.e. not cash).

Confusing, but something has been uncovered. Undoubtedly something sinister.

READ the whole article....
Clintons understated support from firm hired by Russian nuclear company

The Clinton Foundation’s donor disclosure site vastly understated support that the Clinton Global Initiative received from APCO Worldwide, a global communications firm that lobbied on behalf of Russia’s state-owned nuclear company.

The site, created to detect conflicts of interest for Secretary of State Hillary Clinton because of her family’s various charitable efforts, shows APCO gave between $25,000 and $50,000 over the last decade.

But according to interviews and internal documents reviewed by The Hill, APCO was much more generous and provided hundreds of thousands of dollars in pro-bono services and in-kind contributions to the Clinton Global Initiative (CGI) between 2008 and 2016.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   
And still, that is all they are reporting. It is all that goes through this lobbyist group, what about through other sources that were working with that company, what about money to offshore accounts, Do the Clintons have some accounts anywhere not reported to the government?

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen Wow xue, I want to ask a somewhat personal question. Do you have nightmares about the Clintons? Did they touch you? It's ok to talk about it here. Nothing leaves ATS. EVER.....

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: xuenchen Wow xue, I want to ask a somewhat personal question. Do you have nightmares about the Clintons? Did they touch you? It's ok to talk about it here. Nothing leaves ATS. EVER.....

He creates threads that show what the Clintons did. I bet he is upset because she screwed over Bernie. I am.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

it happened on epstein island no doubt.

its as if there is a never ending supply of shady dealings and revelations coming out regarding Clinton Inc.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Its in Hillary's account of "What Happened" She has all the inside scoop of the truth of "The Matter" ....Comey may have co-wrote the thing with her.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Regards APCO Worldwide:

APCO Worldwide is an independent global public affairs and strategic communications consultancy. With more than 600 employees in 35 worldwide locations, it is also the second largest independently owned PR firm in the United States. Wikipedia
Headquarters: Washington, D.C.
Revenue: 119.9 million USD (2016)
Founder: Margery Kraus
Founded: 1984
Number of employees: 680
Subsidiaries: StrawberryFrog, Apco Worldwide Ltd, MORE

Wikipediap

Margery Kraus

Ms. Margery Kraus founded APCO Worldwide, Inc. in 1984 and serves as its Executive Chairman. Ms. Kraus served as Chief Executive Officer of Apco Worldwide Inc until January 1, 2015. She has broad exposure to companies from all over the world. She served as the Chairman of Council of Public Relations Firms, The since October 2009. She served as the President of APCO Worldwide, Inc. Ms. Kraus has been a Trustee of The Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance Company since March 30, 2004. She serves as a Trustee of Institute for Public Relations. Ms. Kraus serves as Member of the International Advisory Board of Group Menatep Limited. She serves as a Director of The Creative Coalition Inc. She sits on the advisory board of the J.L. Kellogg Graduate School of Management at Northwestern University, as well as the steering committee of the school's Center for Executive Women. Ms. Kraus served on Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance Policyowners' Examining Committee (POEC). Her achievements in the field of public affairs and public relations have been recognized through a number of prestigious awards, including the 2001 International PR Professional of the Year by PRWeek. She has authored numerous articles in the field of public affairs management and is a guest lecturer throughout the world. Prior to the creation of APCO, She assisted in establishing the Close Up Foundation, a multi-million dollar education foundation sponsored in part by the United States Congress and serves as its Board Member. She serves on a number of other institutional and corporate boards and committees which include the Public Affairs Council, the Catherine B. Reynolds Foundation, the International Management and Development Institute and she is chair of the Governmental Relations Committee of the Council of PR Firms. She served as a Director at Quartet Merger Corporation since June 2013. She serves as a Member of International Advisory Board of GML Limited. She serves as a Trustee of The Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance Company of NML Variable Annuity Account A. In addition, She is a member of the board of trustees of American University, the advisory board of the Terry Sanford Institute of Public Policy at Duke University and the Council on American Politics of the George Washington University Graduate School of Political Management. Ms. Kraus served as the Director of Council of Public Relations Firms until October 2010., The. Ms. Kraus was also named one of the 50 “Women Who Mean Business” at Washington Business Journal in 2004. Ms. Kraus holds a Bachelor of Arts and Masters of Arts in Political Science and Public Law from the American University.

bloomberg

Looking at her list of board relationships, one jumped out at me right away:

Geraldine B. Laybourne
Symantec Corporation
Board Affiliations
The Creative Coalition Inc.

And looking at other board members (of APCO) I see more than a few have relationships to people and organizations that might cause a few eyebrows to raise; the Brookings Institute, Hamid Karzi, and a whole slew of Hollywood actors (through The Creative Coalition, Inc.).

I wonder what pro-bono services were being referenced?
edit on 28-11-2017 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Looks like some more possible Russian connections to the Clinton Foundation.

Apparently the CF had to make disclosures of who donates and how much.

There was some kind of "agreement" reached to provide "transparency" because Hillary Clinton was designated to be Secretary of State.

Seems they understated amounts because of "in kind" services donated (i.e. not cash).

Confusing, but something has been uncovered. Undoubtedly something sinister.

"Undoubtedly"

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

you're early this week..

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I`m sure they didn`t mean to lie, it was all probably just a case of the Clintons being careless and incompetent, and that`s a good enough excuse to satisfy the liberals.

new topics

top topics

join