It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Your Doctor Hot?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I don't mean with a fever.
Mine are. Plural.
My GP is Oriental but she's from South Africa. It's a small world after all.
She hot man. Excellent taste in clothes. Well she can afford them. Style. Can be a pain in the ass though to get her to move on something sometimes. Hmm, should I ask her for my Green Card?

My transplant doctor which I saw today knows me in and out. Bwahahahahaha. She's always informative and right on things if I have any concerns. Right now it the kidneys. Enough about me. She's a blonde, blue eyed lady from Ireland. That accent is awesome. And she has a killer figure.
I'm glad that doctors have improved from the days of going to the Nazi doctor. I mean the old German guy.

ETA: I missed the paper this morning so this is what happens.

edit on 28-11-2017 by intrepid because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I work in a hospital, and its not just the doctors!

We have a doctor from Latvia, wicked smart and smoking hot. Theres some local gals that are too easy on the eyes, but I'm not even going to start on the nurses or HR/Admin women.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   
My Doc could look like Phyllis Diller (kids won't know who that is) but as long as she keeps me somewhat healthy, she would look (Shallow Hall) like the most beautiful creature breathing air.

Ok, so I embellish a tad.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Successful people tend to be more attractive. They work harder at all things (generally), including their health and appearances. Not surprising.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

just don't channel your inner 'Weinstein'.
keep it professional

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: nightbringr

Ever roamed the executive halls of corporate America? I'm guessing not, there you will find some of the very richest, most hideious looking creatures you have ever seen. Many don't know basic grooming skills, like brushing their teeth, wearing deodorant or how to dress well. Sure some do, but the vast majority no. Successful does not = attractive!

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

just don't channel your inner 'Weinstein'.
keep it professional

I had a liver transplant. Wein is out of the question.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   

My recent encounter was with a nurse at my moms doctor. She was blond, athletic, had been an EMT in Los Angeles during the Rodney King riots, right in the thick of it.

Not only was she smart, brave and attractive she melted when I called her a real angel.

Her name is Tina.
edit on 28-11-2017 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Yeah, but that's because I lit him on fire.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   
My doc in west Texas was a cutie. A nice guy who used to request that I get the last appointment in the day so we could talk, sometimes for two or more hours. My ex husband used to accuse me of sleeping with him. AS IF. Intelligence is attractive, but there are professional boundaries and I expect my doctor to keep them, and I do the same.

My doctor here in north Georgia is a female. She is cute, I suppose, but I'm not into women. Extremely compassionate and caring, however, and super sharp for a GP.

Long ago, I worked for a plastic surgeon and had a fling with him. Let's just say, if he operated on people the way he operated on me, his malpractice insurance was probably larger than the national debt.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I dislike calling any person "hot" and what that signifies your thoughts of them are.
Very disrespectful in my opinion.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
I dislike calling any person "hot" and what that signifies your thoughts of them are.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

Yep, something kind of Fishy about that comment...! 'Hot', perhaps the verbiage

edit on 28-11-2017 by Plotus because: My 'Pretty'

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Are you sure you are not currently medicated?

Just curious...

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: abeverage

Are you sure you are not currently medicated?

Just curious...

I have a prescription.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: nightbringr

Ever roamed the executive halls of corporate America? I'm guessing not, there you will find some of the very richest, most hideious looking creatures you have ever seen. Many don't know basic grooming skills, like brushing their teeth, wearing deodorant or how to dress well. Sure some do, but the vast majority no. Successful does not = attractive!

You and I have had very different experiences. I work for a corporation and while some aren't attractive, many are. At least in comparison to those further down the ladder.

But I was generally speaking of doctors, nurses, lawyers and the like. Sorry, but they are hands down more attractive than blue collar workers.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Yeah. God knows how people dislike being considered attractive!

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: nightbringr

Yeah. God knows how people dislike being considered attractive!

Hot and attractive are two different things.
The same difference between respect and grabbing at a Woman. It is just know one really thinks about what they are saying or implying any more.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   
The last doctor I saw looked like a cross between Frankenberry and a mummy.
I broke sweat when he asked me to pull my pants off.
I still have nightmares.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
The last doctor I saw looked like a cross between Frankenberry and a mummy.
I broke sweat when he asked me to pull my pants off.
I still have nightmares.

Did the receptionist resemble either Booberry or Count Chokula?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join