It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is Obama up to now

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: GuidedKill

I hope our current administration is watching this move on the part of Obama. I wonder how he would have liked it if Bush had followed right behind him on a foreign affairs trip and met behind closed doors in a private meeting.

Something stinks.

A petulant man child

For a second, I thought you were talking about Trump.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: Jefferton
Triggering some right wingers, by the look of it.

Or triggering a Federal Indictment....Time will tell.

Reading this is funny after your big spiel about Moore you gave me earlier today where you told me you only believe in crimes that you can prove.

Apparently you don't know the meaning of appears.....I'll help you.

ap·pear

/əˈpir/

verb

3rd person present: appears

come into sight; become visible or noticeable, typically without visible agent or apparent cause.
"smoke appeared on the horizon"

synonyms: become visible, come into view, come into sight, materialize, pop up More

"a cloud of dust appeared on the horizon"

•be revealed, emerge, surface, manifest itself, become apparent, become evident, come to light;
arise, crop up

"fundamental differences were beginning to appear"

antonyms: vanish

•come into existence or use.
"the major life forms appeared on earth"

•(of a book) be published.
"the paperback edition didn't appear for another two years"

synonyms: become available, come on the market, go on sale, come out, be published, be produced
"the paperback edition didn't appear for two years"

•feature or be shown.
"the symbol appears in many paintings of the period"

•perform publicly in a movie, play, etc.
"he appeared on Broadway"

synonyms: perform, play, act
"she appeared on Broadway"

•(of an accused person, witness, or lawyer) make an official appearance in a court of law.
"he appeared on six charges of theft"

•informal
arrive at a place.
"by ten o'clock Bill still hadn't appeared"

synonyms: arrive, turn up, put in an appearance, come, get here/there; More
informalshow (up), roll in, blow in

"Bill still hadn't appeared"

seem; give the impression of being.
"she appeared not to know what was happening"

synonyms: seem to be, look to be, give the impression of being, come across as being, strike someone as being
"they appear to be completely devoted"

Let's focus here. (seem; give the impression of being.
"she appeared not to know what was happening")

I'll use it in a sentence.

Well it appears he (Obama) may be up to the Logan Act...or at least skirting the violation of the Logan Act...

Do you get it now?

link   
The hypocrisy would almost be funny if it weren't so sad.

Trump associates get caught discussing policy with foreign agents before Trump is President? No big deal.

Obama leaves the country? LOGAN ACT!!! STRING HIM UP!!!! PRISOOOOOOOONNNNNN!!!!!!!!

link   

IMO, some deep corruption went on in the Obama administration, and it was on a global scale.

For an ex president to follow on the heels of a foreign affairs trip by the current president within just a few days, tells me the stakes are extremely high in this game, and Obama and his cabal are more than worried. For the Big Gun to step out and meet with Xi Jinping and others behind closed doors, you know something big is up.

BTW, is "foundation" the new term for international money laundering? If so, it is the perfect washing machine, isn't it?

edit on 28-11-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Yes I get that you are inventing idiotic reasons to doubt Obama's intentions because of your partisanism and defending that behavior with silly semantics.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   

A petulant man child. Whoops. Thought you were talking about the twelve year old who holds the office right now, Trump.. A schoolboy bully who cannot stop insulting people. Would you really want your kid to act like Trump?

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Reading this is funny after your big spiel about Moore you gave me earlier today where you told me you only believe in crimes that you can prove.

Show me where I said he was guilty....I'll wait.

I just said it warrants an investigation. You're a fan of investigations right?!?!

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

I just said it warrants an investigation. You're a fan of investigations right?!?!

What warrants an investigation? Your extreme and unfounded paranoia? I guess you don't believe in due process or innocent until proven guilty. Anytime a liberal does anything, there must be a federal investigation into their actions.
edit on 28-11-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite

A petulant man child. Whoops. Thought you were talking about the twelve year old who holds the office right now, Trump.. A schoolboy bully who cannot stop insulting people. Would you really want your kid to act like Trump?

I would have used the Alt Left buzz word if I was describing Trump...Orange.

I was describing the black one. Obama

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

What warrants an investigation? Your extreme and unfounded paranoia?

Seems that was enough to warrant other investigations so why not?

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Seems that was enough to warrant other investigations so why not?

True. There were all those Clinton investigations that turned up nothing. So. There you go. Contact your cronies in the Republican party. I'm sure they'll jump at another witch hunt against a liberal to distract from their #ty governing.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

That's exactly what I believe in therefore I am calling for an investigation....Unlike you who would just call for resignation without due process. Investigations are used to discover if a crime has been committed..

Sheesh with is hung up as you Alt-Left are on investigations I would have thought you knew this!!

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Obama is going to produce a sweetheart deal to solve the NK problem...orchestrated to coordinate with his CIA buds telling their puppet Lil Kim to back down and credit BO.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   

That's exactly what I believe in therefore I am calling for an investigation....Unlike you who would just call for resignation without due process. Investigations are used to discover if a crime has been committed..

Sheesh with is hung up as you Alt-Left are on investigations I would have thought you knew this!!

Oh cool. Now you are defending your idiocy by making up stuff about me. Nothing shows a position's weakness like having to resort to tearing down the opponent unprovoked. Thanks for helping prove my point by showing you have none.
edit on 28-11-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

He's probably going to go collect his payment for all the foreign policy he bent over for.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Oh cool. Now you are defending your idiocy by making up stuff about me. Nothing shows a position's weakness like having to resort to tearing down the opponent unprovoked. Thanks for helping prove my point by showing you have none.

Making stuff up huh??

Do you really want me to quote the dozens of times you have called for people to step down over unproven allegations??

HAHAHA You're super funny!

Just for you I hope they appoint a special council to investigate Obummers visit to China.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

He's probably going to go collect his payment for all the foreign policy he bent over for.

Naw that will go thought a slush fund launder house...Clinton taught him to never take payments directly.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Making stuff up huh??

Do you really want me to quote the dozens of times you have called for people to step down over unproven allegations??

HAHAHA You're super funny!

Sure. Knock yourself out. I'll wait.

Just for you I hope they appoint a special council to investigate Obummers visit to China.

Hey hot shot. You know they have to have a reason to start an investigation right? Merely leaving the country isn't grounds to open an investigation, but of course you knew that with all that bravado you are displaying now right?

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Which is it? Obama trying to screw up President Trump's foreign policy, throw a monkey wrench in something, or Obama scamming for foundation bucks?

Both.

All part of his very own "Operation Gladio" that he's been setting up since last November.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Naw that will go thought a slush fund launder house...Clinton taught him to never take payments directly.

Good point...

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join