It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pink Christmas Tree

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Yes you read that right! The other half is a girly girl, and that is a big part of why I fell for her. Not only is not yet even December but she has placed it right on the windowsill next to my chair for all who call or pass by to see. I make allowances for her putting up the tree and decorations very early usually because she loves the festive season, but a pink, and very naff looking, Christmas Tree is something that up with I just will not put.

I have drawn a large and very rude picture of a certain male body part and hung it on the wretched thing. I await her return with a gleeful anticipation.
edit on 28-11-2017 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

Sorry to jump all over you, but this is the second post in a row where the situation could be resolved by a conversation with the other person involved. If you cannot sit down and have an honest and frank discussion about your feelings, make concessions, and work things out, you should probably consider the viability and maturity of this relationship.

Talk to her. If you can't do that, and still value the relationship, get some relationship advice from a professional.

And stop the childish, passive-aggressive antics. They don't help at all.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnonymousCitizen

Sorry to jump all over you, but this is the second post in a row where the situation could be resolved by a conversation with the other person involved. If you cannot sit down and have an honest and frank discussion about your feelings, make concessions, and work things out, you should probably consider the viability and maturity of this relationship.

Talk to her. If you can't do that, and still value the relationship, get some relationship advice from a professional.

And stop the childish, passive-aggressive antics. They don't help at all.

Oh mate! Get a sense of humour.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   

I have a great sense of humor. Part of me is really looking forward to hearing her response when she returns. Please update us when that happens.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I can answer that for you now. She gave that faux outraged dirty laugh that I love so much. She even took a picture.
a reply to: AnonymousCitizen

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   
n/m.
edit on 11/28/2017 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Any chance you could hide it all somewhere while she's out?
Stash a load of other stuff out of sight, leave the front door slightly ajar then pretend to be asleep on the sofa and say you've been burgled!

I hope you did the hanging "decoration" in a suitably matching shade.

You'll just have to be tolerant until after the season.

Smile... You know she's worth it.

edit on 28-11-2017 by Tulpa because: Spilling

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
If she has a pink tree in her window, you need the electric leg lamp in yours.

new topics

top topics

join