It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Macron to introduce fines for 'gender-based insults' in France

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes
You are discussing people who have been there longer, and I am discussing the fake "refugees" that are causing a lot of problems.

Yes, because that's what Lagomorphe, who lives there, says are mostly the ones being targeted by this future law.

So what one person says is more relevant than what a lot of others state? A I stated before, I have communicated with other people from France who disagree with your position. At the least, it's not as clear cut as you want to believe.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 02:59 AM
link   

So what one person says is more relevant than what a lot of others state?

What one person says to me is more relevant than what a lot of others said to someone else, I always consider first hand statements more relevant than second hand statements.

At the least, it's not as clear cut as you want to believe.

That's most likely true, things are usually more complex than most people think, but it's not a question of what I want to believe (I don't want to believe in any thing), but comparing the situation in France with the situation I know personally in Portugal I see similarities and I suppose those result in similar situations.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

So what one person says is more relevant than what a lot of others state?

What one person says to me is more relevant than what a lot of others said to someone else, I always consider first hand statements more relevant than second hand statements.

Well, then, what many people have said to me is more relevant than what one person has stated here.

At the least, it's not as clear cut as you want to believe.

That's most likely true, things are usually more complex than most people think, but it's not a question of what I want to believe (I don't want to believe in any thing), but comparing the situation in France with the situation I know personally in Portugal I see similarities and I suppose those result in similar situations.

But we aren't talking about Portugal in this thread.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

But isn't that already against the law in France?? Punishable by jail time, or fines, or some such??

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   

But we aren't talking about Portugal in this thread.

No, that's why I never said that I know how the situation is in France, only what I think.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

This vid is ot as far as France may be concerned . It is or has its connection in Canada at what has been going on at the Universities and how the left will create the safe spaces and put in place a theory you will be indoctrinated into without any critical thinking involved . The push back from oppositions is only a year old but I am sure will win the day . Anyhow a vid well worth taking the time to watch to get the other side of the story in Canada .

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   
this has been a major issue in Canada as well, please look into Jordan Peterson and Bret Weinstein, and actually, they have a joint interview on Joe Rogan's podcast if you search for it on youtube.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

No harassment is not free speech.But then,harassment is pretty much like stalking and bullying,not a once-off insult or one crude comment in public from a stranger,eg.People should stop being such weak babies.If a man insulted me,he'd get back as good as he gave and i'd call it even steven and walk away.Chronic verbal abuse is something completely different.So it depends on the situation,i'd think.But in general people should just toughen up.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

This vid is ot as far as France may be concerned . It is or has its connection in Canada at what has been going on at the Universities and how the left will create the safe spaces and put in place a theory you will be indoctrinated into without any critical thinking involved . The push back from oppositions is only a year old but I am sure will win the day . Anyhow a vid well worth taking the time to watch to get the other side of the story in Canada .

It's truly chilling what is happening in the universities these days. Canada isn't much worse than the States, as far as that goes!

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Macron is soon to receive an unforgiving lesson due to his #hole policies.
edit on 21-1-2018 by Flanker86 because: c

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join