It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Macron to introduce fines for 'gender-based insults' in France

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   
They should fine only those that do it purposly when they see the other person is offended.

I dislike free speach because some people do not have any holds and are willing to lie to everyone, curse at someone and do anything to ruin their life.

Internet trolls are living proof of what too much free speech does.

Now imagine if every living person outside was like that.

"Oh your momma died? Well i have free speech and she was a f*****g w***e , and you are probbably too. You should die too or something" - free speach.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Did you just assume the gender of my insult?

Ah, someone needs to protect the snowflakes from those big scary words.
edit on 29-11-2017 by TheMZA because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes
So, instead of deporting all of the scumbags actually responsible, he's imposing fines for words?!?!?

Where can they deport their own citizens?

According to those who are familiar with the situation, it's not their own citizens who are the problem, but is bands of Muslims, fake "refugees", who are causing all of this.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   

According to those who are familiar with the situation, it's not their own citizens who are the problem, but is bands of Muslims, fake "refugees", who are causing all of this.

Not according to Lagomorphe, someone familiar with the situation, as you can see in the quote below.
(underline mine)

The sad thing about it Joe is those young guys are 3rd and 4th generation children, grand-children and even great grand-kids of the original migrants that actually established themselves and integrated themselves into the French society when they could (Harkis) : en.wikipedia.org... and do not wish to integrate as they have no future.

edit on 3/12/2017 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Not according to Lagomorphe, someone familiar with the situation, as you can see in the quote below.
(underline mine)

The sad thing about it Joe is those young guys are 3rd and 4th generation children, grand-children and even great grand-kids of the original migrants that actually established themselves and integrated themselves into the French society when they could (Harkis) : en.wikipedia.org... and do not wish to integrate as they have no future.

Thank you for re-highlighting that mate.👍

Warmest

Lags

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   

(underline mine)

That sort of behavior doesn't sound like integration to me. Plus, heard far worse from others in that country, various places online.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe

So when some dude, who in your words says "fancy a f***?" to some woman is caught, he's ID's and what generation of migrant he is is ascertained?

Lol.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 05:31 AM
link   

That sort of behavior doesn't sound like integration to me.

Their parents were integrated, but, at least from what I see in Portugal, this younger generation doesn't feel they have a future, so they do not see why they should be part of the system, so they try to find their own system, made in part from what they see presented as being "cool" for people their age in movies and songs.

The problem is not their origins, it's what they (don't) see as their future.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   
I knew it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join