It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Macron to introduce fines for 'gender-based insults' in France

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   
They should fine only those that do it purposly when they see the other person is offended.

I dislike free speach because some people do not have any holds and are willing to lie to everyone, curse at someone and do anything to ruin their life.

Internet trolls are living proof of what too much free speech does.

Now imagine if every living person outside was like that.

"Oh your momma died? Well i have free speech and she was a f*****g w***e , and you are probbably too. You should die too or something" - free speach.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Did you just assume the gender of my insult?

Ah, someone needs to protect the snowflakes from those big scary words.
edit on 29-11-2017 by TheMZA because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes
So, instead of deporting all of the scumbags actually responsible, he's imposing fines for words?!?!?

Where can they deport their own citizens?

According to those who are familiar with the situation, it's not their own citizens who are the problem, but is bands of Muslims, fake "refugees", who are causing all of this.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   

According to those who are familiar with the situation, it's not their own citizens who are the problem, but is bands of Muslims, fake "refugees", who are causing all of this.

Not according to Lagomorphe, someone familiar with the situation, as you can see in the quote below.
(underline mine)

The sad thing about it Joe is those young guys are 3rd and 4th generation children, grand-children and even great grand-kids of the original migrants that actually established themselves and integrated themselves into the French society when they could (Harkis) : en.wikipedia.org... and do not wish to integrate as they have no future.

edit on 3/12/2017 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Not according to Lagomorphe, someone familiar with the situation, as you can see in the quote below.
(underline mine)

The sad thing about it Joe is those young guys are 3rd and 4th generation children, grand-children and even great grand-kids of the original migrants that actually established themselves and integrated themselves into the French society when they could (Harkis) : en.wikipedia.org... and do not wish to integrate as they have no future.

Thank you for re-highlighting that mate.👍

Warmest

Lags

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   

(underline mine)

That sort of behavior doesn't sound like integration to me. Plus, heard far worse from others in that country, various places online.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe

So when some dude, who in your words says "fancy a f***?" to some woman is caught, he's ID's and what generation of migrant he is is ascertained?

Lol.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 05:31 AM
link   

That sort of behavior doesn't sound like integration to me.

Their parents were integrated, but, at least from what I see in Portugal, this younger generation doesn't feel they have a future, so they do not see why they should be part of the system, so they try to find their own system, made in part from what they see presented as being "cool" for people their age in movies and songs.

The problem is not their origins, it's what they (don't) see as their future.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   
I knew it.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 01:04 AM
link   

That sort of behavior doesn't sound like integration to me.

Their parents were integrated, but, at least from what I see in Portugal, this younger generation doesn't feel they have a future, so they do not see why they should be part of the system, so they try to find their own system, made in part from what they see presented as being "cool" for people their age in movies and songs.

The problem is not their origins, it's what they (don't) see as their future.

No, for some of these people, especially the ones being discussed in France, it's about their origins.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 02:58 AM
link   

No, for some of these people, especially the ones being discussed in France, it's about their origins.

You speak as if you live there and know personally the situation, but I agree that it's possible that for some it's their origins, but for most (at least from what I see in similar cases in Portugal) it's not.

Also, if that wasn't a problem for their parents, what made it a problem for them? What's behind these attitudes? What made them change when compared with their parents?

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 04:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
I can think of a few other issues facing France that he'd better spend his time addressing than people using bad words.

I can think of two. Immigration backlash and Cultural breakdown.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   

You speak as if you live there and know personally the situation, but I agree that it's possible that for some it's their origins, but for most (at least from what I see in similar cases in Portugal) it's not.

Also, if that wasn't a problem for their parents, what made it a problem for them? What's behind these attitudes? What made them change when compared with their parents?

No, I speak as if I have spoken to people who do live there, and also read many articles about the situation. All of the Muslim "refugees" (like this "winner") are causing a lot of problems, and massive increases in violent crimes. In France, they harass non-Muslims, as discussed here. In the UK, and other places in Europe, they have "no-g-" zones, where non-Muslim natives are harassed and attacked.

It's a fact that violence increases as the percentage of Muslims increases, too, which can explain why parents might not have behaved in the same way.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

No, I speak as if I have spoken to people who do live there, and also read many articles about the situation.

Well, Lagomorphe lives there and has a different story.

All of the Muslim "refugees" (like this "winner") are causing a lot of problems, and massive increases in violent crimes.

All? Really? Do you have any real statistics?

In France, they harass non-Muslims, as discussed here.

As discussed here, they are not "refugees", they are French citizens.

It's a fact that violence increases as the percentage of Muslims increases, too, which can explain why parents might not have behaved in the same way.

Violence increases as the number of humans per square kilometre increases, regardless of their religion, that's why we have more violence in big cities than in small villages, and has always been like this.

One thing most people do not seem to understand is that countries like France and Spain (and, to a less extent, Portugal) are not in the same situation as countries like Germany, as they have a large population from their old colonies that have lived there for many years and that, in many cases, are citizens of those countries. That's why there are so many people from Moroccan origin in Spain, so many people from Algerian origin in France, etc., etc.

Those people are not migrants or refugees, they are (in this case) French citizens, and their actions are not limited to people of the same religion or origin, they are common to people that do not feel part of community and they do not see a future for them in that community.

PS: from what I understand of the situation, the case in the UK is slightly different, as their old colonies were not as close as the French and Spanish colonies were from France or Spain, so I think that not only didn't they have such a large movement of people from their colonies before independence, the fact that those colonies got their independence sooner than French and Spanish (and Portuguese) colonies also made a difference.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

No, I speak as if I have spoken to people who do live there, and also read many articles about the situation.

Well, Lagomorphe lives there and has a different story.

All of the Muslim "refugees" (like this "winner") are causing a lot of problems, and massive increases in violent crimes.

All? Really? Do you have any real statistics?

In France, they harass non-Muslims, as discussed here.

As discussed here, they are not "refugees", they are French citizens.

Violence increases as the number of humans per square kilometre increases, regardless of their religion, that's why we have more violence in big cities than in small villages, and has always been like this.

One thing most people do not seem to understand is that countries like France and Spain (and, to a less extent, Portugal) are not in the same situation as countries like Germany, as they have a large population from their old colonies that have lived there for many years and that, in many cases, are citizens of those countries. That's why there are so many people from Moroccan origin in Spain, so many people from Algerian origin in France, etc., etc.

Those people are not migrants or refugees, they are (in this case) French citizens, and their actions are not limited to people of the same religion or origin, they are common to people that do not feel part of community and they do not see a future for them in that community.

PS: from what I understand of the situation, the case in the UK is slightly different, as their old colonies were not as close as the French and Spanish colonies were from France or Spain, so I think that not only didn't they have such a large movement of people from their colonies before independence, the fact that those colonies got their independence sooner than French and Spanish (and Portuguese) colonies also made a difference.

You are discussing people who have been there longer, and I am discussing the fake "refugees" that are causing a lot of problems. Plus, when Muslims gain a high enough percentage, even when they have been in an area for a long time, problems then ensue.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   
What an imbecile the entire French language is based on gender

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 05:22 AM
link   

You are discussing people who have been there longer, and I am discussing the fake "refugees" that are causing a lot of problems.

Yes, because that's what Lagomorphe, who lives there, says are mostly the ones being targeted by this future law.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

I don't understand what you mean by that, could you be more specific?

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

nouns are either masculine of feminine,descriptions have the prefix le for masculine and la for feminine and so on and so forth

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

OK, I understand now what you meant by that, but I don't understand why that makes him an imbecile.

PS: as far as I know all Latin based languages are like that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join