It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breitbart Editor Cites Ringo Starr Song to Defend Roy Moore

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: GuidedKill

Deflecting a negative thread about a Republican to talk about a Democrat? SAY IT AINT SO! Can't have ATS talking negative about you guy's heroes. The Republicans.

Is there a conviction we can discuss on Moore? Or is it all innuendo?

If he did what is accused, I want to see him locked away for good. Until that time...can we not go after some of the ones who used tax dollars to pay off settlements?

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

a reply to: Tulpa

It can't be an inevitable path. If we stand up and demand standards again then things can change.

Does that mean we throw away due process?? Does that mean Mr. Moore is not entitled to his?

You want change??

Let's start with looking in our own back yards....

1) That post had NOTHING to do with what you were talking about and was more meta commentary on discussion etiquette. So that tells me you aren't even paying attention to what I'm saying.

2) I never suggested he was guilty.

3) I damn well am not arguing to discard due process.

4) Don't put words in my mouth. ESPECIALLY when you don't even understand what you are replying to in the first place.

Well you sure are willing to discuss and prosecute Mr. Moore without due process. You keep calling him a scum bag pedo without a singe shred of evidence. However Mr. Conyers who has already settled with his victim which surely implies guilt is off the table?!?!? You won't even discuss him in your "change" movement!!

Once again you're not partisan at all!!

Biggest joke of the internet once again Krazy!!

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Deflecting a negative thread about a Republican to talk about a Democrat? SAY IT AINT SO! Can't have ATS talking negative about you guy's heroes. The Republicans.

Is there a conviction we can discuss on Moore? Or is it all innuendo?

If he did what is accused, I want to see him locked away for good. Until that time...can we not go after some of the ones who used tax dollars to pay off settlements?

There is absolutely no evidence that has been presented in front of a court of law implying Mr. Moore's guilt. I am with you if and when that happens string him up!!

However the lack of evidence, guilt or settlement won't stop the Alt- left for calling for his head all the while defending proven sexual predators serving in office just because they have a D in front of their position.

Defending these people who have been proven guilty is almost as sickening as committing the crime yourself...Apparently some people here are OK with that....

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

It can't be an inevitable path. If we stand up and demand standards again then things can change.

Does that mean we throw away due process?? Does that mean Mr. Moore is not entitled to his?

You want change??

Let's start with looking in our own back yards....

1) That post had NOTHING to do with what you were talking about and was more meta commentary on discussion etiquette. So that tells me you aren't even paying attention to what I'm saying.

2) I never suggested he was guilty.

3) I damn well am not arguing to discard due process.

4) Don't put words in my mouth. ESPECIALLY when you don't even understand what you are replying to in the first place.

My bad, I'm afraid.

Drifting over to TrueBrits comments.

I knew what he meant in his first paragraph but understand why he had to add the rest.
We all might not agree about some things but we can still discuss others
...I hope.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Now there's something I think most people could agree on.

Start naming and shaming the jacktard Pervy McPervs that quietly settled their problems with taxpayer funded Shut-Your-Trap funds over the years.

I'm still in shock that such a fund even exists.

Not only is it a scummy underhanded thing to exist, but it also makes you wonder just how rampant is this problem that they had to friggin set up and establish such a fund in the first place ?!

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: bgerbger
Is this a case of "I get by with a little help from my friends"?

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Not yet. Though, technically, this thread is about Breitbart holding Moore's water for him and defending his alleged actions. Effectively assuming they are true. Why Guidedkill keeps erroneously accusing me of saying Moore is guilty is beyond me. This thread isn't about his guilt. It's about Breitbart assuming he is guilty and defending his actions.
edit on 28-11-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

It's not your fault. It's typical behavior from that poster. Don't worry about.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: CranialSponge

Now there's something I think most people could agree on.

Start naming and shaming the jacktard Pervy McPervs that quietly settled their problems with taxpayer funded Shut-Your-Trap funds over the years.

I'm still in shock that such a fund even exists.

Not only is it a scummy underhanded thing to exist, but it also makes you wonder just how rampant is this problem that they had to friggin set up and establish such a fund in the first place ?!

How many people knew of this fund? Did Hillary know about it while she was calling DJT a misogynist during the campaign?

How many people who champion womens rights (Biden included) knew of this slush fund and continued to feed empty rhetoric into the media while giving silent consent to using taxpayer dollars to pay off victims of sexual impropriety?

The folks who used the funds are crminal at best. But the folks who knew about it and did nothing....they are complicit.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

I'm assuming that damn near every politician who's worked in Washington has most likely heard of this fund.

I'm also assuming that if your scuzzy government has this kind of fund set up, so does my scuzzy government and everyone else's scuzzy governments too.

Scuz.

They're all disgusting scuzbags... I'm just so sickened with this whole thing.

What other kind of scuzzy stuff are we all forking out our hard-earned tax dollars for ??

Did I mention how scuzzy I think this all is ?

Ugh.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Not yet. Though, technically, this thread is about Breitbart holding Moore's water for him and defending his alleged actions. Effectively assuming they are true. Why Guidedkill keeps erroneously accusing me of saying Moore is guilty is beyond me. This thread isn't about his guilt. It's about Breitbart assuming he is guilty and defending his actions.

lol correct it was about one particular person and not political partisan sides until you said this almost literally in your first response to the OP.

It's amazing how far up their own asses conservatives are reaching to defend this bozo. Is partisanism SO important to them that they will discard all virtues and morals they hold

And I responded to you with someone on the other side of the political party you wished to name was already found guilty of sexual assault against another. YOU decided to make this about political parties and not the individual Mr. Moore. I merely pointed out that if YOU choose to make it political what about the people on the other side.

Well of course every argument showing and pointing out your obvious political bias is just a deflection from the opinions that don't align with yours. You are better than this. Don't make it political and throw partisan stones if you yourself and the party you defend live in a very glass house.

Oh and just for the factual record your decision to make this a partisan based argument WAS your first comment to the OP and only two replies in to the original thread first page...

Now who is making it political?

edit on 28-11-2017 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   

It's not your fault. It's typical behavior from that poster. Don't worry about.

Just like deflection is the first thing you claim when someone points out obvious facts that are aligned with your narrative?

I can go back and show you your typical behaviors as well, but most here already know them.

edit on 28-11-2017 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
with all the fondling going on Octopus' Garden may be more apt.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Oh. I thought you noticed already. We are done talking. I don't care about whatever you said here as I have no desire to make the thread about me.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
with all the fondling going on Octopus' Garden may be more apt.

It is a messy, deadly, slimy place with a hell of a grip that's for sure. Octopus is a very good description.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Oh. I thought you noticed already. We are done talking. I don't care about whatever you said here as I have no desire to make the thread about me.

Good!

Now go find another bridge to troll under with your lack of moral compass arguments when it comes to partisan views. Your leftist defense of sexual predators serving in office who are already proven guilty is deplorable at best. The fact that you defend people who used tax payers dollars to silence their victims speaks volumes about your character.

I have to admit, I am kind of shocked how you shamelessly announce on the internet your approval of sexual assault. Especially if it's done by member of your political party.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Why has this thread become a "He's not been found guilty yet" thread
when the actual thread is how stupid a Breibart propagandist can DEFEND the guy by posting a Ringo Starr song.

If you're gonna make stupid statements like that then people will naturally call it for the Bull that it is.
As for "She was just seventeen, you know what I mean" and other Beatles references to 16 and 17yr olds, 16 is the legal age limit here (UK), if the song was "She was just 14, you know what I mean" then it would be fair game.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   

That's why they call them Retardicans.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

False moral equivalence as usual. I think pedophilia is much worse crime. Sexual harassment is not the same thing as rape or pedophilia.

Maybe you should take a step back and realize Republicans are just as bad as Democrats. If you think otherwise, then you are delusional.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

So, let me get this straight...

This...gutter scum, used lyrics from a seventies cover of a fifties song, to justify behaviour now?

Well, fine. In that case, in the spirit of 1944, someone can feel free to slot this ignorant piece of filth with a Lee Enfield. After all, that is what folk used to do to far right lunatics back in the day.

ETA:
Sorry, I forgot the audience I was dealing with. For the peanut gallery, I would like to clarify that I am not suggesting that shooting this man is a wise move, nor a morally acceptable one.

What I am doing here, is juxtaposing something I consider equally stupid, with the comments mentioned in the OP, to illustrate why they are stupid.

To the OP, its getting silly now, is it not? The level to which some will sink, to try to legitimise the behaviour of awful people is becoming ever more baffling.

To be fair, I'm pretty sure that he was using a 70s song to defend 70s behaviours... that happened back in the 70s...not "behaviour now" in the current time period.

Unless of course there's a new accusation against him that is actually Lesser Than 40 years ago which I had previously not been made aware of?

<< 1    3 >>

join