It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recent E CAT Test

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Here we go Again. Rossi is at it again , with his recent test of his E Cat in Stockholm. How long before Rossi can bring this to the market is anybody's guess. The audience for this test was specially selected.Visit this link for some insight into this Test.
animpossibleinvention.com...

To me looks like another BLP Scenario

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Hyperboles

From your source....

From my point of view, already from the start, it was clear that the demo would not be a transparent scientific experiment with all details provided, but precisely a demonstration by an inventor who decided what kind of details to disclose.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 01:12 AM
link   

What's an E Cat?
Who is Rossi?
What is BLP?
When you say 'here we go again' to what previous are you referring?

Must try harder.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 04:02 AM
link   

This story is reminiscent of the guy who invented Starlite, Maurice Ward. He didn't trust anyone and eventually died having never disclosed the formula.

en.wikipedia.org...

I would love this to be real, the implications would be seismic if true; given the timeline on his site of past developments, however, I reckon he has six months max to prove, manufacture and sell his devices otherwise he will be forever labelled as a fraud.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

just out of interest, did you research any of the questions before asking? I understand that people like all of the information handed to them on a plate, however, it took me 5 minutes to google this, read some material and form some sort of opinion for discussion.

also, do you blindly accept information given or assertions made in a post without checking them first?

Must try harder........

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hyperboles
Here we go Again. Rossi is at it again , with his recent test of his E Cat in Stockholm. How long before Rossi can bring this to the market is anybody's guess. The audience for this test was specially selected.Visit this link for some insight into this Test.
animpossibleinvention.com...

To me looks like another BLP Scenario

I can't believe anyone is still giving this guy the time of day. If there was anything to his "invention" he would have proved it by now, and there would be E CATs all over the world.

-dex

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: bobsa

I read the link, which I clicked on not knowing anything about what you were typing. Within the link I found no answers.

If you want to present some information to an audience think about how it will be received. If I am expected to go onto Google and spend five more minutes reading further information before I can understand the post then why not link that information in the OP?

Complete representation of the youth of today, a couple of lines of text and that's yer lot.

also, do you blindly accept information given or assertions made in a post without checking them first?

Of course not, however there was no information for me to check within the OP without me having to do a load of leg work. I understand you are just trying to stick up for the poster, which is admirable. But the fact stands that the OP lacks substance and at 6am in the morning I'm going to call that out.

edit on 28-11-2017 by and14263 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   

The time you spent typing these replies, you could've just google'd "E cat".

It took 2 minutes for me to find out what is this.

The ECAT is a short form for Energy Catalyzer. It is basically a table-top fusion reactor, i.e. a fusor, that can produce nuclear size energy output at room temperature or temperatures close to room temperature. It utilizes low energy nuclear reactions, so called LENRs, to generate vast amounts of energy.

The LENR process utilized is called the Rossi Effect and is a proprietary of Leonardo Corporation with IP rights through the patent. A very small cylindrical reactor core (20cm x 5cm) is capable of producing kW sized output for a long duration of time (months) at negligible fuel cost.

This technology is revolutionary and the implications are vast. It will define the next era of energy production and render fossil fuels obsolete as it is cheap and 100% environmentally friendly.

The first generation of ECATs will primarily be used for heating.

Looks like this Rossi guy is a proeminent target of the CIA/other alphabet agencies.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Personally I like his E cat to be true. But if was indeed legit, it should have made it to the market in some shape or form by now

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

The ECAT is a short form for Energy Catalyzer. It is basically a table-top fusion reactor, i.e. a fusor, that can produce nuclear size energy output at room temperature or temperatures close to room temperature. It utilizes low energy nuclear reactions, so called LENRs, to generate vast amounts of energy.

The LENR process utilized is called the Rossi Effect and is a proprietary of Leonardo Corporation with IP rights through the patent. A very small cylindrical reactor core (20cm x 5cm) is capable of producing kW sized output for a long duration of time (months) at negligible fuel cost.

This technology is revolutionary and the implications are vast. It will define the next era of energy production and render fossil fuels obsolete as it is cheap and 100% environmentally friendly.

Looks like this Rossi guy is a proeminent target of the CIA/other alphabet agencies.

Only because defrauding investors is a crime.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Complete representation of the youth of today, a couple of lines of text and that's yer lot.

and arse of the year award goes to.........

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: GetHyped

originally posted by: vinifalou

Only because defrauding investors is a crime.
I did come across some info that he has defrauded investors, but he also keeps getting more investors. The thing is that,his contraption has not been tested by independent 3rd party, tho it is claimed that MIT did test his device

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: and14263

What's an E Cat?
Who is Rossi?
What is BLP?
When you say 'here we go again' to what previous are you referring?

Must try harder.

You don't want to know. Rossi = criminal

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Some alphabet agencies would have a strong interest in developing and using such a technology, if it worked. It could be very valuable in remote and austere locations to service equipment used by such agencies. Fuel logistics are large operational difficulties and constraints.

But they aren't BSers either and have their own scientific teams. Any alphabet agency interest now is probably FBI and SEC fraud divisions.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Great idea.

From now on let's just aim for one line threads and the readers can just Google the rest.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 06:27 AM
link   

oh joy

rossi has returned

and he has a TOTALLY new* scam

[ the new scam = the old scam in new clothes ]

forget about the old scam - which he CLAIMED totally WORKERD* - and was in production - " the colonel "said it worked so it must be true

[ he ALLEDGEDLY sold a version of scam MK0ne - for 1 million dollars - it has never been seen since - and dont ask where the money went ]

and esspecially dont ask about " industrial heat " or " tom darden " - and really REALLY never ever ask about " dekaflion "

they is all HISTORY

this the new scam - thats where its at thisd one REALLY works - rossi just needs more time and money - it has a new name - and a new logo - with a cute cat - what can possibly go wrong ?

i CBA posting links either - but google the key words [ seriosly - any phrase in quotes will unleash a google goldmine - it you ad + rossi to the end ]

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Lol good one. But rossi keeps travelling doing his demos. now that he did it in stockholm, he must be gunning for a nobel prize

top topics

join