It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my teacher just did cocaine

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Coke is even more powerful Than it was in the 19&0's
. One thing I noticed is that the business people who smoke a pure form call is free base and almost glamorize it. Poor people call it crack and that really is what it is.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Again, I am not against someone having a drink, a smoke, or expanding their minds, as long as they have made a proper calculation of risk reward, are aware of the risks in the first place, and have the wisdom and maturity not to make habits out of things which might be bad for them long term... but there is a time and a place to indulge oneself, and that is not during ones working day, especially when one works around young people.

totally agree.

For a start, I do not give a damn what a person does with their time, but... Being on, or coming down from a substance, whether it be alcohol, speed balls, coke, lysergic acid diethylamide, weed, shrooms, dimethyltryptamine or any other substance which would make driving ill advised and an arrestable offence, is not a proper state for a teacher to be in while in school.

totally agree.

A bit confused why your post is directed to me.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Well, it seemed that you were trying to equate drinking alcohol with doing class A substances. I just wanted to explain that it really does not matter which it is, because neither thing belongs in a building containing children.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Well, it seemed that you were trying to equate drinking alcohol with doing class A substances.

No I was pointing out that alcohol is also a substance and a drug.

The legality of the substance isn't what makes it a drug its the chemical effects is has on the body.

sorry just playing semantics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join