It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are the stats on the left for?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 04:37 PM
link   
And how do I change them? Awareness, NWO and ET I think are the three and I saw Insider Appreciation as well.

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Free your mind young Jedi and soon you shall see all.

You're already gathering resistance to ET's.
Though in my opinion, it's Man that you've got to watch out for.

Seriously? How they work?
Haven't got the foggiest.

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I got the resistance point after I replied to an Alien post...Wonder if that has something to do with it?

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Could be.
But be careful....... they're watching you.......

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I fear not....Of course, then again, I have just now started reading stuff on this board and I have to admit, some of it is scary. But what are you going to do?

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 04:50 PM
link   
One of the great mysteries of ATS.

There is a complex equation that calculates the bars based on your post count, forums you post, how often you post, how many verbs you use in your posts, how many nouns you use in your posts, the length of your posts, how many people respond to your posts, the time of day you post, the computer you use, your user name, the mood of the ats chimpanzee, Zion Mainframe's current online status, how many TV stations are playing I Love Lucy at the time you post, the current sales numbers for Catcher in the Rye, the time on the doomsday clock, the frequency of your brainwaves, our most recent data on how many MP3's you have, the message in your last fortune cookie, how many times you saw Star Wars, the current number of websites on the Internet, how many spam e-mails you got, and a few other factors.

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Excellent. Thanks for the clarification. I just saw people in the hundreds and wondered. I am just having a good time reading all these posts and deciding which ones to respond to. This is a blast! (As you can tell, I don't use forums that much!)

new topics

top topics

join