It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A botched sting with a phony Roy Moore ‘accuser’

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Fox hasn’t pulled a stunt ?!?

I never said they hadn't... just that compared to the others, their 'stunts' are relatively minor. They even allowed Rush Limbaugh to have a show once upon a time... that was IMO one of their biggest faux pas. Of course, at the time I was watching CNN, before they changed their name to the Creative News Network.

And you proceed from a false assumption: I am NOT a Republican. I do not care which side of the aisle you sit on.

Better luck next time.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

O'Keefe thought WaPo didn't do proper factchecking.

Rightwing hack.

S + F.

edit on 29-11-2017 by Southern Guardian because: added a comment as too short.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Are you registered as an undeclared or independent too!?

I did that! That way I can say I'm not a Democrat, even though I usually always vote Democrat! Best of all, I don't have to donate to them, and get pissed I wasted my money whenever they screw up on something LMFAO!

Organized political parties are for suckers SMH

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

I've never been registered as anything other than independent. I've also never pulled a party lever in my life, and never plan to. I vote for the man (or woman), not the party.

I have seen elections where I voted mostly Democrat, and elections where I voted mostly Republican. Luckily for me, Alabama voters can declare which Primary they choose to participate in, so I pick the Primary that holds the most interest for me.

Thanks to him opening his big trap against Roy Moore, that will likely be the Republican Primary when Shelby comes up for re-election. I think it's maybe time for him to come back home if he thinks it's fine to overturn the will of the voters by not seating Moore. There's something in the water up there in Yankee-idiot-land that makes people go sorta insane after so many years.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Sounds like a "reverse" scam attempt.

Looks like it backfired.

O'Keefe played it just right.

WAPO screwed it up for themselves.

Veritas basically proved that the WaPo vets its stories carefully, and that the Roy Moore pedophile story is true. At least in this universe.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Washington Post released video of their reporter questioning Project Veritas Accuser...

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: AttitudeProblem

I simply cannot feel bad for that stupid woman. She was given a chance to actually expose Veritas's dirty tricks and weaseled out. Clearly, truth was never part of her motivation!

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

They were proven wrong.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I get their electronic issue.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join