It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Resistance Dying?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

They are laughing, as well as us laughing at you. Love the reach, keep them up boi.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

I don't think the resistance is dying.

They are just going to change tactics.

They just might start killing people now simply for not thinking like them.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

They are laughing, as well as us laughing at you. Love the reach, keep them up boi.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

So you don't believe the fake news about Hillary murdering people? I guess that's progress.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

So you don't believe the fake news about Hillary murdering people? I guess that's progress.

Does it matter?

I think that after a year and Trump isn't impeached, the anti-Trump people are going to start murdering people.

I don't see too much rationality going on.

We have ABC lying, the media going nuts, politicians hoping for his death, celebrities talking about assassinations, so it's not a big intuitive leap to think that there will be those who just want to kill.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Do you really think there is a chance Trump won't be impeached? The GOP's tenuous grip on power requires it.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Do you really think there is a chance Trump won't be impeached? The GOP's tenuous grip on power requires it.

Impeached for what?

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   

So you admit that rather than be the one suffering at the hands of the nazi's, soros decided he'd rather be the guy helping cause the suffering. Good. Welcome to reality.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Impeached for what?

He has admitted to obstruction of justice several times.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   

LOL if the dems outperform their 2016 #'s by adding 3% in every 2018 election (which would be an above average turnout after having lost the presidency) they still won't control the house and they'll lose six senate seats. I don't think that's a "tenuous grip on power."

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

So you admit that rather than be the one suffering at the hands of the nazi's, soros decided he'd rather be the guy helping cause the suffering. Good. Welcome to reality.

What would you do? Volunteer for Mengele's experiments? Welcome to reality.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Impeached for what?

He has admitted to obstruction of justice several times.

Can you cite this?

He has admitted to illegalities, and yet Mueller and congress and the media isn't talking about it?

Can you prove it?

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Benedict arnold status confirmed. I have morals and principles. I would die before helping murder others. If that's a crazy position to the lefty's here, hope may very well be lost as you're a deranged bunch who would do anything to avoid personal pain/suffering.
edit on 3-12-2017 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

LOL if the dems outperform their 2016 #'s by adding 3% in every 2018 election (which would be an above average turnout after having lost the presidency) they still won't control the house and they'll lose six senate seats. I don't think that's a "tenuous grip on power."

How many times have they replaced Obama care? Have they reconciled the tax overhaul yet? The Republicans are a party in disarray. Their President regularly insults the House leadership and endorses a candidate who will be expelled if elected. Wake up.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

So you're thinking they'll outperform by 5%? They'll be close to a house majority (could fall either way) and still lose two senate seats.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Trump said that he fired Flynn for lying... but that he didn't do anything illegal. Which is it?

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   

So you're thinking they'll outperform by 5%? They'll be close to a house majority (could fall either way) and still lose two senate seats.

I'm thinking the party is going to split into a Republican and a Trumpist party.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   

In 2018?

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

In 2018?

Any day now.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

Maybe you shouldn't assume everyone else is as ignorant of these guys existence ay?

I'm betting most people do know who these men are.
I do anyway.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join