It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Resistance Dying?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant
a reply to: whywhynot

How on Earth did you come to that conclusion? LOL the entire right wing resisted Pres Obama for 8 full years, with congressional Republicans going so far as to block an unprecedented amount of Obama's nominees. Does that mean that right wingers don't believe in democracy too? If anything, I learned from Repubs that complete resistance can work in practice.

You are deflecting. Forget about others actions and take responsibility for your actions.

Now, how I arrived at the conclusion that you do not believe in democracy is by your own statements.

I made up my mind to resist Trump at every single step the second he got elected. That's because I don't like his personality, don't like the things he says, don't like the people around him, and because he's against nearly every policy I'm in favor of

In democracy officials are elected and they assume their role in government. When your candidate doesn’t win and you go on to try to upset the election results then you are not practicing democracy. In fact, one who acts in this fashion is considered a traitor to their countrymen.

So based upon your statements I was wondering what type of government do you believe works for you?

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

I am just trying to make sure politics doesn't drive you crazy. We should be trying to enjoy this life we have, not going gun ho over our government corruption. If it directly effects your livelihood, then I can say have at it. But for most people it doesn't, I would rather cook a nice dinner, or go out to a fish fry or tend the garden or mow the lawn than go protest a politician. Heck, I would rather sit on the toilet than protest a politician. At least you know that the crap is actually being taken care of properly when you are on the toilet.

It's your life though, if you want to focus on negativity you can.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   

edit on 27-11-2017 by Abysha because: I didn't even mean to hit reply and then I dropped my Chromebook. Sorry!

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

More like, the folks behind the scenes realize no one is buying their phony "resistance", and are looking into other plans!!

Now, what will we do for entertaining videos?

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 02:17 AM
link   

I'm not deflecting. You just have a problem with reading comprehension. But it doesn't matter because nothing you or anyone else says can change my opinion on this anyway.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Thanks but no thanks. I'm perfectly happy getting as involved in the system as I possibly can, even if I can only make small changes. If you want to stay on the sidelines, then by all means go for it. But I prefer to be a part of the change I claim to believe in, rather than just sit on the sidelines hoping someone else will make those changes for me.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   

I'm not deflecting. You just have a problem with reading comprehension. But it doesn't matter because nothing you or anyone else says can change my opinion on this anyway.

In other words you cannot defend your position

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Is it the grope and change, that you believe in? lol

^^^This is just a joke^^^

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

LOL you gave money to recount Jill!? For real?

The funniest part, was the democrats stopped the recount here in Michigan because they had stuffed the ballot box, and still lost

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   

a reply to: rickymouse

Thanks but no thanks. I'm perfectly happy getting as involved in the system as I possibly can, even if I can only make small changes. If you want to stay on the sidelines, then by all means go for it. But I prefer to be a part of the change I claim to believe in, rather than just sit on the sidelines hoping someone else will make those changes for me.

Good for you for getting involved in issues you believe in!

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

originally posted by: GuidedKill

Was it ever alive?

I have to say, apart from being a popular hashtag on social media...
It didn’t provide much in the way of success.

Soros must be pissed.

Soros pissed?! You mean like when he ran out of childhood Jewish friends to send to the gas chamber?

If I dislike someone it’s because of factual things that are documented and confirmed.

I don’t expect everybody to hold those standards though, so you believe what you want.

He is the one who admits to helping the Nazi's not me. And incase you aren't too familiar with the taking of property Nazi style. That meant robbing you on the street while you waited to be loaded into a truck or train on the way to the oven. To say ole Soros was not directly involved in the persecution of his own people is a little sick, considering he openly admits it.

Watch for yourself...He even has no remorse.

edit on 28-11-2017 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Was it ever alive?

Soros must be pissed.

Soros pissed?! You mean like when he ran out of childhood Jewish friends to send to the gas chamber?

If I dislike someone it’s because of factual things that are documented and confirmed.

I don’t expect everybody to hold those standards though, so you believe what you want.

He is the one who admits to helping the Nazi's not me. And incase you aren't too familiar with the taking of property Nazi style. That meant robbing you on the street while you waited to be loaded into a truck or train on the way to the oven. To say ole Soros was not directly involved in the persecution of his own people is a little sick, considering he openly admits it.

True. The guy was, literally, a Nazi collaborator.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   
The Bush family were Nazi collboraters back in WW2.

Anyways, it looks like the GOP and Corporatocracy now have enough money and power to do whatever they want, that is probably why they stopped. With this tax bill passed, they will be able to buy off whatever officials aren't yet paid off, and do everything they want, which means turning American into an Aristocracy and eliminating everyone that opposes them, just like we saw in Saudi Arabia.

All money, property and rights will be taken away from regular people, just like Ted Cruz's father called for, and no one will have any money to oppose it because it's all being sent to the top.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: CB328

Wow. So if you don't send your money to the government we have an aristocracy? That's some kind of logic you've got there.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

The resistance is no longer necessary. The Constitution will prevail. Trump is going down under the force of law.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

Was it ever alive?

Soros must be pissed.

True. The guy was, literally, a Nazi collaborator.

The guy, literally, would have been murdered by the Nazis. Maybe that's why he is determined to prevent it from happening again.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

You're joking, right? He literally worked for the nazis. They didn't kill him or attempt to.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   

LOL

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   

You're joking, right? He literally worked for the nazis. They didn't kill him or attempt to.

You are an idiot, right? He is Jewish. He could either collaborate or be sent to the camps.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

LOL

Ask Flynn, Manafort, Kushner, Trump Jr., and their lawyers if they are laughing out loud.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join