It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Resistance Dying?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   
So today Keith Olbermann filmed his last resistance video. See here:
twitter.com...

And earlier this morning Joe Scarborough took down his trump tweets.
twitter.com...

What an odd coincidence. Or is it a coincidence?

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Good the whole god damn "resistance" is a pure psy-op in defense of the deep state that both sides of the isle should be actively exposing, not ignorantly supporting.

You want to fight fascism, aim for Citizen United!!

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
twitter.com...

twitter.com...

Some older man named joe? Who are you talking about??

Maybe most people like me have no idea who these nobodies are... maybe that’s why they are dying.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Was it ever alive?

I have to say, apart from being a popular hashtag on social media...
It didn’t provide much in the way of success.

Soros must be pissed.

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

The Liberal mouthpieces are slowly closing, one by one.
Who cares if it's a coincidence, as long as they close.

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
Was it ever alive?

Soros must be pissed.

Soros pissed?! You mean like when he ran out of childhood Jewish friends to send to the gas chamber?

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

The Resistance Dying?

You could only wish.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

Was it ever alive?

Soros must be pissed.

Soros pissed?! You mean like when he ran out of childhood Jewish friends to send to the gas chamber?

If I dislike someone it’s because of factual things that are documented and confirmed.

I don’t expect everybody to hold those standards though, so you believe what you want.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

I made up my mind to resist Trump at every single step the second he got elected. That's because I don't like his personality, don't like the things he says, don't like the people around him, and because he's against nearly every policy I'm in favor of. I donated to the failed recount efforts, wrote to the Electoral College in that failed attempt to block his confirmation, and have been fighting at every step since then.

And note, my resistance started back when most major "left wing" politicians were either silent, on vacation, or were still saying we should give him a chance. I've also resisted him, his administration, and his cult-like followers in other ways that I haven't even mentioned on ATS, mainly because I've given up on trying to work with or reason with the far right wingers here. And his antics & policies since his inauguration have only strengthened my resolve to fight him and virtually everything he stands for. So if anyone's doing a psy-ops to fuel my resistance against him, it would be Trump himself. Every one of his threats of North Korean war, twitter beefs, and travel bans just fuels my opposition to him.

Also, we're (mainly) adults here. We can do more than one thing at a time, meaning that we can go after Citizens United while also opposing any politicians we're against.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   
They were all pandering for Soros cash. Soros must have pulled the plug in their pathetic attempts to impress him.

+14 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

LOL you gave money to recount Jill!? For real?

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Soros must be pissed.

Fool. Soros is happier than a pig in sh!t right now. You do realize that he'd be broke if a real Communist revolution popped off in this country right?

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

He's going broke as it is
www.gurufocus.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   

a reply to: enlightenedservant

LOL you gave money to recount Jill!? For real?

I've given to more than just her. Brothers were desperate out here lol.

You should probably read my thread where I congratulated Republicans right after the election. I... had some pretty harsh words for Ms Stein and the Green Party & will NEVER EVER... (calms down)... nevermind.

Anyway, my personal resistance strategy is basically "death by 1,000 papercuts". So I have no problem attacking through every credible or low-risk-high-reward venture. If there was a way I could help the law firms that sue Trump or his allies, I'd probably do that too. ETA: So yeah, I donated to the recalls, signed petitions, wrote letters, and all that. And I would've traveled to help with the recalls if I didn't have so many family obligations at the time.
edit on 27-11-2017 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

Sounds like both those jokers are ready to get exposed bigtime.

Swamp countdown ...

+++ ++ + - -- ---

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

I made up my mind to resist Trump at every single step the second he got elected. That's because I don't like his personality, don't like the things he says, don't like the people around him, and because he's against nearly every policy I'm in favor of. I donated to the failed recount efforts, wrote to the Electoral College in that failed attempt to block his confirmation, and have been fighting at every step since then.

And note, my resistance started back when most major "left wing" politicians were either silent, on vacation, or were still saying we should give him a chance. I've also resisted him, his administration, and his cult-like followers in other ways that I haven't even mentioned on ATS, mainly because I've given up on trying to work with or reason with the far right wingers here. And his antics & policies since his inauguration have only strengthened my resolve to fight him and virtually everything he stands for. So if anyone's doing a psy-ops to fuel my resistance against him, it would be Trump himself. Every one of his threats of North Korean war, twitter beefs, and travel bans just fuels my opposition to him.

Also, we're (mainly) adults here. We can do more than one thing at a time, meaning that we can go after Citizens United while also opposing any politicians we're against.

So then you don’t believe in democracy? What form of governance do you subscribe to?

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

How on Earth did you come to that conclusion? LOL the entire right wing resisted Pres Obama for 8 full years, with congressional Republicans going so far as to block an unprecedented amount of Obama's nominees. Does that mean that right wingers don't believe in democracy too? If anything, I learned from Repubs that complete resistance can work in practice.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   
originally posted by: Bone75

Fool.

Nice.

Soros is happier than a pig in sh!t right now. You do realize that he'd be broke if a real Communist revolution popped off in this country right?

I didn’t mention Communism.

Wishful thinking anyways.
He’d be out of the country long before you could go all 1917 on him.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   

A little obsessed with this?

He is just the president, he is just about as ignorant as all the others. I don't care for his personality either, but his idea of trying to bring production of things back to America where emission standards are better is a good idea.

I prefer to not get indulged with politics, politicians are not the most honest people in this country. The president is chosen for their ability to deceive the most people, Hillary was actually the best deceiver. Trump one because the majority of the states tallies were for him. That is it, he is president, if he does something good, then we vote Republican next time. If he flops of his own accord, then we vote third party next time because the Democrats are acting irrational. All I can say is that I wish Bernie had won the Democratic nomination, I would have voted for him or any other Democrat if they have run. Hillary is way too deceitful to have in the white house. She would have fired anyone who did not agree with her and suck up to her.

You shouldn't be getting obsessed with this, just go out and live a normal life, start helping the Humane society, they are a good organization.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

A little obsessed with this?

You shouldn't be getting obsessed with this, just go out and live a normal life, start helping the Humane society, they are a good organization.

1) You're entitled to your opinion & I'm entitled my mine. Clearly we disagree on this & there's nothing anyone can say to change my mind on this, so what are you hoping for here?

2) No offense, but do you have any idea what charitable causes I support or spend my time working on? If not, then how can you credibly ask me to stop focusing on politics and to instead do things that I may already be doing?

3) Also, I always hear people whine and complain about the "complacent masses", the "ill informed masses", "citizens need to take back blah blah", and "why don't we wake up and blah blah blah". Yet when a citizen is actually getting as involved as possible in the process, we're going to start complaining about that too? LOL Can you not see why I would ignore your suggestion and continue to fight for what I believe in?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join