It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Flat Earth "conspiracy" and a glaring error by those who suppport it...

page: 68
<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Isn't it interesting that apparently the globe-earthers are now saying.. "Ooo don't trust your eyesight Ooo it's all an optical illusion.. Oooo".

Interesting.

Come off it.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: LondonAirport
a reply to: oldcarpy

Why can't you just open your mind? Just entertain the idea for one moment. Then you will start seeing the evidence we're being lied to about the shape of the earth. Everything. Weather systems only make sense for example in a lat earth type scenario. Earthquakes. Only in a flat earth model can they exist. So much evidence, the moon and sun being within the earths atmosphere is only the tip of the iceberg.

I'm going to stop laughing at this point and try to ask a question.
Your logic is, of course, completely nonsensical and you have no facts at all (other than the fact that you are obviously trolling us) but I have to ask this - why do earthquakes only make sense in a FE scenario? Please give us all a detailed answer as how you think that plate tectonics can't exist on a globe.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Why don't you do some basic research - you might learn why? And, it's not just NASA. There are many other Space Agencies who have videos and photos available.

Yes I have watched many videos. I was at a mates house the other night and he was convinced that all this space stuff is true - I showed him a couple of videos and he is a changed man. I suppose it all depends on which videos you watch!

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: LondonAirport

It really isn't wise attempting to school folk who are much more intelligent than you or I.
It is obvious you just can not grasp it.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

Why can't you just open your mind? Just entertain the idea for one moment. Then you will start seeing the evidence we're being lied to about the shape of the earth. Everything. Weather systems only make sense for example in a lat earth type scenario. Earthquakes. Only in a flat earth model can they exist. So much evidence, the moon and sun being within the earths atmosphere is only the tip of the iceberg.

Your logic is, of course, completely nonsensical and you have no facts at all (other than the fact that you are obviously trolling us) but I have to ask this - why do earthquakes only make sense in a FE scenario? Please give us all a detailed answer as how you think that plate tectonics can't exist on a globe.

I will answer your question with a question, because I'm glad you asked.

What *is* an earthquake? OK. This is totally on topic and it'll come clear in a second. I want you to tell me what YOU know about earthquakes. Have you experienced one? Or have you only read about what they are, never seen one, and rely on "research" by other people?

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Instead of posting in here wasting my time I think I will read the thread and just go off it and attempt some poetry.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Instead of posting in here wasting my time I think I will read the thread and just go off it and attempt some poetry.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting

Running away with your tail between your legs you mean!

Flat Earthers 1
Globe-earthers Nil

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Or, perhaps, how gullible your mate is?

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 05:31 AM
link   

What *is* an earthquake? OK. This is totally on topic and it'll come clear in a second. I want you to tell me what YOU know about earthquakes. Have you experienced one? Or have you only read about what they are, never seen one, and rely on "research" by other people?

I sense that we are entering a zone of hysterical silliness, but I'll bite. Having visited San Francisco and experienced a small tremor (and having actually seen the San Andreas fault) an earthquake occurs when following years or accumulated stress at the junction of two fault lines, the faults move relative to each other. I've even felt a quake here on the outskirts of London.
So I've read about them, seen the cause and felt the shaking.
Oh and I've also seen the correlation between the great Cascadia fault line and the cascade volcanoes.
Please explain your theory.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 05:32 AM
link   

OK, I have experienced several earthquakes while on holiday at various Greek islands where they are quite common.

They are quite real, I can assure you.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 05:34 AM
link   

I sense that we are entering a zone of hysterical silliness, but I'll bite. Having visited San Francisco and experienced a small tremor (and having actually seen the San Andreas fault) an earthquake occurs when following years or accumulated stress at the junction of two fault lines, the faults move relative to each other. I've even felt a quake here on the outskirts of London.
So I've read about them, seen the cause and felt the shaking.
Oh and I've also seen the correlation between the great Cascadia fault line and the cascade volcanoes.
Please explain your theory.

Ah, so you've experienced something that you've been *told* is an earthquake. But actually, could have been absolutely anything, eg. Underground Nuclear Bomb testing. But it's ok, you have read about Earthquakes, so it's 100% an earthquake. Cool. Seems logical.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 05:34 AM
link   

I think that it is you who really ought to go to Specsavers.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 05:36 AM
link   

OK, I have experienced several earthquakes while on holiday at various Greek islands where they are quite common.

They are quite real, I can assure you.

Yes you too have experienced something that you *think* is an earthquake, because you've been *told*. You've no way of knowing for sure that was an earthquake without blindly accepting what someone else tells you, like a government official.

Could have easily been underground bomb testing.

But nope. Earthquake, because that's what you've been told. Right?

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 05:36 AM
link   

I think that we have indeed entered into a zone of hysterical silliness.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I'm a critical thinker, I don't blindly accept what other people tell me.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 05:38 AM
link   

I did not show him this one - he clicked on it and we both watched for the first time together - he found this one to be most convincing. I have said to him - 'do you think we are gullible' - he said no it is too obvious.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Do you think that the earthquakes I experienced in the Greek islands were not earthquakes but underground nuclear tests? In Kephalonia, for instance?

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 05:40 AM
link   
I'm sure that's what that North Korean Dictator Kim tells his people too.

"Don't worry about it! It's just an Earthquake!"

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Do you think that the earthquakes I experienced in the Greek islands were not earthquakes but underground nuclear tests? In Kephalonia, for instance?

Dude! I don't know what the heck they are! All I'm saying is that YOU don't either!

I mean, I might guess or assume it's an earthquake, if I just take what the official story is. But that's all we can ever do, unless we are an expert ourselves.
edit on 15-3-2018 by LondonAirport because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join