It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Flat Earth "conspiracy" and a glaring error by those who suppport it...

page: 66
<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

I wonder how FE's explain the Northern lights?

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

oh dear - lets cut to the chase :

exactly WHY do you reject the scientific evidence of the spheroid model ?

please read my posts in thread

i attempt to cover most things

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   
This is not off topic because it is a solid piece of evidence for proof of flat earth.

Ok so the premise is: when i look up and see the blue sky its 300 miles away. Fact 1.

When i look at a cloud or an airplane its on top of the blue sky. Fact 2

Therefore when i look at the moon on top of blue sky it is therefore within 300 miles.

Now are you guys seriously going to tell me a cloud or an airplane is 250,000 miles away?? What is this rain from the clouds coming from outter space?? I dont think so.

Based on this. If we are lied to about the moons correct position (less than 300 miles away) then the earth could very well be flat too.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: LondonAirport

Um. You can fly a plane above the clouds and still see blue sky. That means your “facts” are wrong.

We know the distance of the moon because of simple mathematics. Trigonometry, to be exact.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: LondonAirport
This is not off topic because it is a solid piece of evidence for proof of flat earth.

Ok so the premise is: when i look up and see the blue sky its 300 miles away. Fact 1.

Not a fact, it is pure unsupported conjecture. The sky is the body of the Earth's atmosphere that starts at the ground and ends up there somewhere. It does not start and end at 300 miles.

When i look at a cloud or an airplane its on top of the blue sky. Fact 2

Not a fact. Planes do not fly at 300 miles. Clouds do not occur at 300 miles.

Therefore when i look at the moon on top of blue sky it is therefore within 300 miles.

As both your premises are incorrect, so is this.

Now are you guys seriously going to tell me a cloud or an airplane is 250,000 miles away?? What is this rain from the clouds coming from outter space?? I dont think so.

Strawman. No-one is claiming that.

Based on this. If we are lied to about the moons correct position (less than 300 miles away) then the earth could very well be flat too.

You are not lied to about the moon's correct position. You can verify it yourself or you can continue to wallow in a pit of ignorance. Your call.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   

lets play a game :

how do you know that :

the blue sky its 300 miles away

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Since you believe the Earth is flat, I'm not surprised you think this way about the moon landings, either.

You're wrong on both counts.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: LondonAirport

Im going to tell you the moon is about 238,900 mi away. When you see the moon in the day seemingly in the blue sky you are actually seeing it through the atmosphere as it reflects the light of the sun. The moon is not in the sky it is in the vacume of space orbiting the earth.

Ok if you believe the moon is in the atmosphere what keeps it aloft and how does it move?
edit on 14-3-2018 by SolAquarius because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: SolAquarius

God did it..

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Umm duuuhhhhh ddduuuuhhhhhhhhhhh duuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm not saying the airplanes or clouds are ABOVE, as in a higher altitude than "the blue sky" of 300 miles ddduuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i'm saying they're BELOW 300 miles.

When I say, "on top of the blue sky" I mean, AS. YOU. LOOK. AT. IT.

So when you look at a cloud you can see the cloud, then it's like the blue sky is BEHIND it. So therefore the cloud is ON TOP of the blue sky ddddddduuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

OMG you people are so THICK it's unreal.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 04:27 AM
link   

case closed you are # posting for real

look if you cant even answer questions when asked about the beliefs you hold , when you came in here making statements without backing up any of your claims you are # posting and trolling
so unless you can provide any evidence to back up your claims and the beliefs you so dearly hold to , then no one will bother to have a proper discussion with you , instead you will be met with even more sarcasm and wit

it appears you struggle with a well known physical property of the eye called depth perception , what real chance to you have explaining a planetary body like the moon!

bolt ya raj

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Woteva.

It's not hard to see with ya own eyes bruv. JUst look up with ya OWN EYES.

You can see the moon, with blue sky all around it which tells you it's less than 300 miles away, why is that so hard for anyone to grasp? You telling me everyones eyes are wrong?

You telling me a cloud beside the moon is 250,000 miles away?? And you lot think I'M the mad one?!?

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 04:34 AM
link   

ah - so what you REALLY mean when you say " on top of " is actually :

some combination of " below " and " in front of "

and you call other ATS members " thick "

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 04:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

ah - so what you REALLY mean when you say " on top of " is actually :

some combination of " below " and " in front of "

and you call other ATS members " thick "

Yeah bruv, an airplane is in front of blue sky, a cloud is in front of blue sky, the moon is in front of blue sky. See, now you got it bruv. I have another believer.

I can't believe sapien thinks a cloud is 250,000 miles away. Bizarre!

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 04:37 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 04:38 AM
link   
We're all going to get rained on by intergalactic rainclouds hahaha!

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Yeah so those clouds happen to be closer to the camera than the moon, clouds can be all sorts of heights you know!

And i can see some behind the moon too! Good catch! Some video evidence provided, thanks!
edit on 15-3-2018 by LondonAirport because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 04:42 AM
link   

We are told the sun is 93 million miles away??

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 04:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

We are told the sun is 93 million miles away??

Exactly right! Whoever is telling us these lies must think we're mugs mate!

We can see with OUR OWN EYES the reality. I can't believe everyone has been convinced otherwise, just "because some apparently smart people say so".

If I get the government to tell you that I have an IQ of 170, will you believe my lies too???

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Even the Sun now is proved to be less than 300 miles away.

top topics

<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join