It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hospice ...and a Sad Update

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I found and read again a U2U I had sent to Kali and her response.
I am very sorry to hear she had passed away.I know that she did
put up a good fight.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I've been gone most the week and came home to see this sad news.

RIP Kali.

This sucks but we are all better off for knowing her.

My thoughts will be with her family.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Is there any way to see a picture of Kali.

No names or places.

I'm such a visual type person.

I would love to put a face with her beautiful spirit.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Just logged in and saw this news. So sorry. Deepest sympathy to family and friends.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   
This...

...Has put me in a very, very, very, very bad F’ing mood.

Ya know...
I almost wish I was in a position to say I will not accept this news... at all...

It is totally unfair.

Ultimately, that is a selfish outlook... But I don’t care at the moment...
Kali, you’re always going to be important to me... and ATS.

All I can do now is send all of my love, thoughts, prayers and condolences to your wonderful family.
I can’t even begin to imagine.

In all my time here, I cannot think of any person more influential to me...
You set that bar too high...

And we only ever disagreed once!
The morality of punching Nazis I think it was. Good times. Better times.

Times, that I/we will never enjoy again, and I’m very mad about that.

The end of your pain absolutely surpasses all of that though, so I’ll use that to try and grieve healthily.

Words. Useless words. All combinations therein feel inadequate and insufficient to eulogise your presence here, how it shall be honoured, and missed until I/we join in the ether.

This... Is down right bollocks news to come across!
And I have no doubts that Kali wouldn’t mind me saying so.

Love!!!
Always!!!
Charlie!!!
XxXxX

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I can't believe I missed this entire thread. I was wondering how she was doing and went looking...so sad to hear the news.

Good travels, Kali warrior-woman. May peace be yours.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

I missed this thread as well and had been praying for her full recovery.I wish l had something eloquent to say,but I don’t.Knowing that she is somewhere in her next journey pain-free is the only thing I can think of.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Very sad news. May she forever rest in peace and condolence to the family.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   
RIP Kali.

Truth be told I wasn't expecting this. I was still pulling for her recovery.

I don't really know what to say.
edit on 21 1 18 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I am absolutely stunned and saddened. Kali and I had a short, private conversation in which we discussed archetypal meanings of her namesake goddess. I was going through a rough patch, and having dreams of the goddess visiting me. She was kind, expressive, and showed concern not just about the dreams, but also about what was happening to cause them. I hope she understood how much her kindness and consideration meant to me. I will definitely miss seeing her on the boards.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I am so sorry to hear of Kali's passing,i was hoping with all my heart that she would beat the cancer..but she Is surviving,just not here in this world.

Kali,may your journey be amazing,i wish you all the best for always,i really do.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   
So sad to hear. She was one of my favorite posters. R.I.P Kali

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Sweet dreams Kali, you will be missed

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Just saw this update!!!

How terrible, she was such a sweet and caring person

You are dearly missed Kali, hope you got the answers so many of us are looking for

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Really sad news, i held her in high regard as did so many others and i shall raise a glass to her.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I've sent her a PM a couple of weeks ago, been hoping for a positive response from her...

#ing hell man. I really prayed for her. Goddamnit

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Oh wow. I was just coming on here to see how she was doing and I see this. I'm fighting back tears while sitting at my desk at work.

Kali was such a sweet person. May she rest in peace.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   
RIP Kali your voice will be missed here but I know it is heard loudly in the great beyond. ❤️
edit on 6-2-2018 by whywhynot because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Since I have little hope of any sort of "afterlife" (although I cannot exclude the possibility entirely) it seems to me that what we all do have is our memories of Kali; I think she might consider it a fitting tribute if we all remembered her example, that we can have strong opinions and beliefs, and state those directly and openly and disagree with others, and yet, remain civil to one another.

And human.

To the Kali in my memory ... I will miss knowing that you were having an effect in this world; you were one of the Lights.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Kali sat high upon the hill. The winds were stronger up here and made her wild hair even wilder as it flew around her face. The sweet smell of the flowers always in bloom tickled her nose. Bees and butterflies flittered and fluttered about, their colors standing out boldly. Before her deer quietly enjoyed a meal in the last of the evening sun.

But none of this caught her eye. None strong enough to pull her from the thing she had come to revere the most. The one thing she stopped by for every evening.

Below her nestled at the bottom of the hill, enveloped in a welcoming forest, sat The Shed. The lights shined brightly from every corner that it could sneak out. Laughter and love seeped from every inch of the dwelling before her.

she slowly walked the worn path down the hillside, happily jumping the stones across the creek. She paused to open the door when it suddenly swung open; filled with friends she had missed but knew she would see again.

*I have to tell you about this tell. I wrote it to The Shed from me. But as I was re-reading it the woman in the “picture” changed. And I knew who else it could fit. (Just a little differently) I changed a few words, but it seems so fitting for her. I love to think that the wonderful people we have lost here are all together still.

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join