It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATSNN is now a "Independent Media Network Cooperative"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 10:32 PM
link   
(Thanks to soficrow for the IMNC description) The changes discussed here: www.abovetopsecret.com... Are now complete, and members see this with new news submissions: When you help by voting, you get 5 ATS points.

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 10:47 PM
link   
VERY awesome, im totally loving it. although, as i mentioned on the other thread, i think you can see who wrote the submissions by checking the forum page (first one). otherwise, fantastic product.

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 10:51 PM
link   
New news submissions will not have that problem.

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 11:01 PM
link   
You can still tell who posted the submission by hitting quote. Itll appear in the Originally Posted by area. Or if a submission hasnt gotten any replys yet, the authors name appears in the Last Post section of the ForumDisplay of ATSNN.

But other than that, its good!

[edit on 2-12-2005 by dreamlandmafia]

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamlandmafia
You can still tell who posted the submission by hitting quote. Itll appear in the Originally Posted by area.

Well spotted, that'll be a flaw that needs to be corrected me thinks...

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 11:09 PM
link   
also, if you vote for them for way above, or put them on ignore, it also reveals the authors SN.

-J

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Was it just a fluke the one time I saw it, or are the comments already there supposed to disappear when it gets enough votes to reveal the author/upgrade?

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 06:57 AM
link   
*bump*

Everything seems to be working fine, this is great and sooner than expected.

Nice work SkepticOverlord

Hey guys.. what are you waiting for .. Get your submissions out there!!

If you're looking for some top breaking news to post you may want to check out this web page...

www.1stheadlines.com...

Its a nice index of top news and breaking news from around the world.

So what are you waiting for?

Get your submission in so we all can vote on it!!!

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 02:11 PM
link   
You can also see who the author is if you're not logged in.

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Woops I mean - Democracy in Action!

[edit on 14-2-2005 by Seraphim_Serpente]

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 06:07 AM
link   
i gotta be missing something here... i can't find the control panel.. maybe more coffee will help..

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 02:01 PM
link   
When a story is Upgraded does the Author still get a U2U about the upgrade?

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Way thumbs up, SO. Thank you. ATS is everything that is right about the world. Wish I had some breaking news for you, but on second thought I'm rather glad I don't. Looking forward to the ATS'r with the next big 'scoop'...

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Leave it to ATS to find all the flaws in ATS.

Love this place

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 07:21 AM
link   
ATS the only independent news. They let us report and decide at one time. How great is that? Those who say ATS is not a credible source have been corrupted by the corporate goonies who are controlled by the NWO! J/k

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 12:22 PM
link   
This new system seems to be working great!
Seems there are a lot more news stories.
Hopefullym the novelty will never wear off and ATS will become a primo news source on the internet. MSNBC and FOX look out

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I was just reminded in another thread that China has banned google because it allowed terms like "human rights" and other offensive phrases to be viewed. Is ATS banned in China? If not why the hell not? so many people on here bad mouth the Red Nation I would think that this place would start a revolution over there. BTW a little off topic: Is there gun control in china? If so maybe that's why there is never an overthrow of the government. What good can you do to a dictator if he's the only one with the gun?

top topics

join