It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At a Navajo veterans' event, Trump makes 'Pocahontas' crack

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The reference to Senator Warren as Pocahontas, helped president Trump win the election. It will help him now even further by distracting the Democrats. That is always the ultimate goal.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
Damn I love this President, good on calling out the fakes.

But not at an event for others. Now everyone is talking about Trump and Pelosi. Not the Navajo.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: muzzleflash

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: muzzleflash

Wow! A meme! Man don't burn out any brain cells with that ctrl+V job. Wouldn't want you to strain that grey matter in your skull or anything with any actual thinking.

Pretentious-
attempting to impress by affecting greater importance, talent, culture, etc., than is actually possessed

Pretentious?
D'you mean like a blond-haired, blue-eyed, white woman claiming to be a Native-American minority in order to land a lucrative job at Harvard?

Found this, you might enjoy it lol.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
Are you aware that neither Pocahontas nor Elizabeth Warren are Navajos and that the Navajos are WORLDS different than the Tsenacommacah (Pocahontas' tribe) or Cherokee (Warren's alleged tribe ancestry)?

How are they "worlds different" ??

List some differences.

First of all, they are on the same world - Earth.
So you're wrong about that part.

Tell us about these huge differences between Navajos and Cherokees or Tsenacommacah.
Actually tell us what makes them so incredibly different.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   
This is going to be great, we are about to get schooled hardcore guys/gals.

Krazysh0t will be in here any minute now to describe to us in eloquent detail the many unbelievable differences between these tribes that he seems to know tons about.

I dunno about yall but I can't wait to learn about how different everyone is.
I can hardly remain patient I am so eager to learn correct information.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

It doesn't matter. As the prez one would think he could come up with something simple like, "A noble people. Deserving of America's respect." That was just off the top of my head. But instead he delivers a BS partisan shot. Nothing to do with the Navajo.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

But not at an event for others. Now everyone is talking about Trump and Pelosi. Not the Navajo.
...yet the event was for the Navajo with national coverage. People will talk about Trump and Pelosis regardless of the issue.

Are you sad that this might of taken the spotlight away? It doesn't. I'm Native America, Sioux and converse with my aunts and uncles concerning tribe matters, out of Ponca, OK.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
This is going to be great, we are about to get schooled hardcore guys/gals.

Krazysh0t will be in here any minute now to describe to us in eloquent detail the many unbelievable differences between these tribes that he seems to know tons about.

I dunno about yall but I can't wait to learn about how different everyone is.
I can hardly remain patient I am so eager to learn correct information.
Perhaps this will be his pocahontas moment, lets see the big chief.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Seems more like his antics just got them national coverage.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

For being mocked. Contrary to the saying not all news is good news.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   
This was a Navajo veterans event.
The Navajo code talkers may have played a role in WW2 the public is unaware of.
The original Pocahontas was said to have been buried in St George's Church, Gravesend in England.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

It was poor taste, bad delivery, but short of throwing down pure SJW card then this argument that he mocked them is malarckey.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Maybe that explains it! He adheres to the motto of the attention-seeking unruly child. "Negative attention is better than no attention".

You might be on to something. hmmm. *makes a note.*

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Man I sear if a thread came up entitled "Trump Strangles Infant" some would defend it. And/or deflect by saying Obama droned people. Logic has left the building.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Cauliflower

Just watched it all on you tube.

They seem like really good guys who were proud to serve and even more proud to be in the White House.
One of them gave a speech and it was quite moving if I'm honest.

Their contribution to the war effort is incalculable.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
He's mocking a racist who pretended she was native in order to get a job. Bad Trump.

In front of native vets that fought for the uS in WWII.

You could try and convince me that was impromptu, I'd say you been Trumped.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Gee, I wonder if any of the SJW’s here thought of, set up, prepared for, and carried out a ceremony for the wind talkers who helped the US win WWII? (snowflakes need not apply).

Why NO...it was the POTUS 45 Administration that made that event happen today...

... and it was E. Warren who FAKED her Native American heritage to advance her career (GREAT example of a swamp dweller), but I’m sure the SJWs like to pretend that never happened...

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   
He wasnt attempting to mock them, but it was stupid. Im really not sure how you go into an event to honor the Navajo Code Talkers thinking "hahaha Elizabeth Warren is pochahantas" which seems to be basically his line of thinking here. I dont think so many Native Americans would be so much offended by it, as they would just be thinking "what is wrong with that guy"

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Man I sear if a thread came up entitled "Trump Strangles Infant" some would defend it. And/or deflect by saying Obama droned people. Logic has left the building.

...of course we would since it would be more fake news...

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   

I'm not sure logic was ever in the building where politics is concerned. It's easy to see how both sides have gotten away with so much crap over the years. Rah, rah sis boom bah, hand out the pom pom's.
edit on 11/27/2017 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join