It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At a Navajo veterans' event, Trump makes 'Pocahontas' crack

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: muzzleflash

Wow! A meme! Man don't burn out any brain cells with that ctrl+V job. Wouldn't want you to strain that grey matter in your skull or anything with any actual thinking.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I didn't know they hung Andrew Jackson

They framed him too !!

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
He does it on purpose, and the message is "screw all of this petty PC crap that makes us all look like a bunch of sterile self-righteous babblers." It is easy to tell when someone is just being sociable , and when one is really trying to dig into someone with an agenda. We have to bury PC once and for all, and just use our individual brains.

I like to make jokes with people I meet in RL, and people tend to really like jokes that poke fun of all this stupid PC stuff. They are generally the funniest and can really break the ice.

I've not met one person that didn't laugh or seem to see the futility and stupidity of PC culture when it's pointed out the right way.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Trumps at least a biggot, probably racist. He pipelined the 'natives' in Dakota, threw paper towels at Puerto Ricans at a press conference and was sued by the Fed for racial discrimination way back in 73 for not allowing 'colored' people rent his apartments.

What a presider...

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

You hit the nail on the head. That's why the OP thinks this is funny when it's anything but. Sorry, but using an event that is supposed to honor these men for their vital part in helping end Japanese domination of the Pacific in WW2 to take an infantile jab at a sitting Senator is disrespectful to the men in that room. Give them the honor they deserve and then go on a junior high twitter tirade afterwards. And that's not even getting into his utter ignorance of American history by opting to stand beneath the portrait of a man who murdered countless Cherokee to the brink of extinction. But hey... He mocked Senator Warren so as long as he is mocking your enemies who cares right? Supporting this type of behavior says just as much about your character as it does Trump and his character.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Here you are laughing at me after just asking for an intellectual debate,

I accept your challenge.

Your position is that different tribes or nations of native Americans are very different.

My position is that all human cultures are incredibly similar and that any practice or nuance you can show me about any native American tribe or nation I can also show within another culture from either Asia, Africa, or Europe.

We aren't very different after all.

Let the debate commence.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I saw him throwing paper towels at the people in PR, and he later said he gave them "clean beautiful white towels".
Another low, in my opinion. I cringed at the condescension. It was literally worse than "let them eat cake".
They had no water, but he threw paper towels at them. *cringe*

Akin to giving someone who has no food, a gift of dinner plates.

edit on 11/27/2017 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

a reply to: muzzleflash

Wow! A meme! Man don't burn out any brain cells with that ctrl+V job. Wouldn't want you to strain that grey matter in your skull or anything with any actual thinking.

Pretentious-
attempting to impress by affecting greater importance, talent, culture, etc., than is actually possessed

Pretentious?
D'you mean like a blond-haired, blue-eyed, white woman claiming to be a Native-American minority in order to land a lucrative job at Harvard?

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Somebody just drop the bomb already. Keeping score in this insane ping pong game is getting exhausting, and it's giving me a crick in my neck.

What do we expect from the cesspool on the Potomac, full of sexual predators, molesters, pedophiles, liars, corrupt and greedy puppets, and a whole boatload of hysterical screechers that put harpies to shame?

America's finest hour came and went over 200 years ago. Let's not act surprised, we voted for half of them, and allow the other half to slither around the halls greasing the wheels of legislature to turn in their direction. The swamp reigns eternal, as long as we the people allow it.

I love my country, but I hate my government.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
crybabies spend months and months blabbering about how stupid Trump is, then when he says something stupid, they get all giggly. I guess is just doesn't take much to impress a simple mind.

To be fair, the Trump dickriders get all giggly any time he says something stupid too.

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   
He's mocking a racist who pretended she was native in order to get a job. Bad Trump.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: peter vlar

Exactly my point. It seems that some think the only one deserving of attention, or honor, is Trump.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
He's mocking a racist who pretended she was native in order to get a job. Bad Trump.

I see you get the point.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I recently did 23&me. I am blonde and blue-eyed. I have a Native American in my ancestry. It said there was one, in about 1870. We had come from England after spending a looong time in Sweden. I don't know why you think it's not possible?

Sooo, from my memory of genetics (a long time ago) it would mean that although I do have the gene, it appeared as a recessive gene, and the dominant gene in my case was for blonde hair and blue eyes. See?

edit on 11/27/2017 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

I see you get the point.

It was sarcasm. There is nothing wrong with what he said.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

About the topic, I hadn't read past your first sentence initially. Seemed pretty obvious from that opening sentence that pure PC pandering was in store. I went back and it wasn't too off in total, actually. But man you opening up effectively screaming about microagressions are marginalizing every native that ever lived, that was loony. Unless we're going to start acting like all white tribes being generalized as being "white" is MARGINALIZATION, something which not ever not one single time have I seen a PC SJW liberal whatever ever acknowledging there being anything but "White People".

I realize this is archaic if not forbidden history for liberals to ponder, but here this page is a real decent portal for you to get some perspective on:

en.wikipedia.org...

Now about our mutual irritation, dont be dishonest. Until a couple months ago I actually held you in being not so bad esteem. Didnt seem like you were full SJW Supremacist lunatic; rarely would much encounter you in such topics so mostly ever noticed you doing 'liberal of old' topics. One debate I recall was Obama's BS fake ass handling of the War On Drugs, and as soon as I started lumping on the reality of him not being a hero on that front, after I had put a lot of work into it, you scoffed it all off as bs nutter hyperbole type insult, refused to address my points, at which point I called you out dont be a coward, as the funny thing is we have the same positions on the matter for the most part except the part where bootlicking Democrat's as if they aren't ruthless hypocrites. And we've had several short lived encounters over that year+, that played out just the same. Until the past couple months, I had only gathered you as being a party loyalist, until of late you've been going out of your mind of sorts going full SJW Supremacist style derailing threads with circular BS etc for pages on end type stuff. So when that started I havent shown much respect in response, but before that although I imagine its not fun trying to debate me on a lot of stuff I wasnt actually about treating you like a dick. Since the convos havent gotten any more intellectually engaging than before, despite pages of materials thrown at me now, honestly I liked you a lot better when you were just a coward and would scurry off after 3 responses, as when I realize a person is deliberately trying to waste my time... you might as well be trying to bang my girlfriend with me in the room.
edit on 27-11-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Now that's a double act I would like to see
My money is on Philip

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Damn I love this President, good on calling out the fakes.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I wouldn't worry, unlike the alphabet titled white men, them Injuns have a pretty thick skin.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Point is Pocahontas claimed to be Native American to get a full scholarship to Harvard, where she then used her heavy and high influence to help Native Americans... oh wait, no she didnt do squat for anyone but her 1/132nd self... NOT Native American!!!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join