It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Director Wray Demotes Embattled Andrew McCabe

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
New FBI Director Christopher Wray has apparently "relieved" some duties of "responsibility" from controversial Andrew McCabe.

McCabe was kind of running the show under former Director James Comes, and McCabe became "acting" Director when Comey was fired.

There's been all kinds of sinister goings-on whenever McCabe has been involved in anything.

Especially that conflict of interest when his Wife was running for office in Virginia.

Things are different now.

This of course is all .... according to FBI sources.

EXCLUSIVE: FBI Director Wray Demotes Embattled Andrew McCabe; Internal Investigation Dubbed “Train Wreck”

FBI Director Christopher Wray has defrocked and demoted embattled deputy director Andrew McCabe, according to FBI sources.

McCabe, who has been a lightning rod of controversy in the last two years, is no longer running the show at the FBI as far as manning his previous sweeping daily responsibilities.

Under ex-FBI director James Comey, McCabe had unilateral control of the FBI, including counter terrorism. According to sources, that is no longer the case.

McCabe’s workload has been transferred among other Bureau hierarchy, according to FBI sources.

This internal demotion likely sets the stage for McCabe’s departure from the FBI, according to sources who say that an investigation by the United States Office of the Inspector General into McCabe’s dealings with Hillary Clinton’s campaign have yielded troubling revelations.

In March 2015, Andrew McCabe's wife Jill McCabe announced her campaign for a Virginia State Senate seat.[17] Her campaign received donations amounting to more than $675,000 from former Democratic National Committee chairman Terry McAuliffe's political organization and from the Democratic Party of Virginia

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   
We can only hope that this is symptomatic of the beginning of the purge of the Deep State...or the draining of the swamp if you prefer.

I hope they have a ton that they can nail this guy with, which they use as leverage to get him to come clean on everything else he knows about the Clintons, Comey, Obama, Holder, Lynch and the other members of the Political Organized Crime network in the United States...and around the "free" world.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
DRAIN IT!

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
DRAIN IT!

They don't have enough ankle boots yet.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Ummm...Pull the plug...I want to hear that yuuge sucking sound...

I mean...it's only a year in...right...?

YouSir

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I saw George Webb reporting this as well!!

Step by step these corrupt defenders of the deep state are being taken down!

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I don't know a lot about McCabe, but it definitely sounds like he'll be leaving any time now.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   
So the gist of the article is that the guy who was Acting Director of the FBI (which means running the entire FBI) but is no longer the Acting Director (which means no longer running the entire FBI) has had the duties of running the entire FBI taken away from him and has gone back to being a Deputy Director, a position in which the job is not running the entire FBI.

How shocking.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
So the gist of the article is that the guy who was Acting Director of the FBI (which means running the entire FBI) but is no longer the Acting Director (which means no longer running the entire FBI) has had the duties of running the entire FBI taken away from him and has gone back to being a Deputy Director, a position in which the job is not running the entire FBI.

How shocking.
Indeed, your powers of deduction are staggering, notice me senpai.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Indeed, your powers of deduction are staggering

I know, which makes it all the more perplexing why this is being taken as evidence as some sort of "drain that swamp" moment.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: mobiusmale

I like your avatar pic. You know when you cut a mobius strip down the center line longitudinal it creates an infinity symbol.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   

How shocking.

Obviously is a far left Clinton conspiracy to kill someone.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
That my friend would be awesome.
a reply to: mobiusmale

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

It may have to do with Master and Apprentice, being that McCabe worked under Comey. Get rid of the Master, the Apprentice moves and continues the good'ole humbug jig.
edit on 27-11-2017 by Arnie123 because: heh

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

I suppose. I guess I still don't see how it's what the OP tries to make it out to be. The Deputy Director did what Deputy Directors do when there's no Director. Now there's a Director, so the Deputy Director is back to...doing what Deputy Directors do when there is a Director. It's not a demotion, because Acting Director is a collateral duty for the Deputy when there's no Director. He's still doing the same things he was doing last time he was filling the Deputy Director role solely.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Because he said he was going to drain the swamp,might as well start at the top,it will take a while they have been in office several years,sound like a kid,if things are done right now it's time to throw a hissy fit

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 05:54 AM
link   

I suppose. I guess I still don't see how it's what the OP tries to make it out to be. The Deputy Director did what Deputy Directors do when there's no Director. Now there's a Director, so the Deputy Director is back to...doing what Deputy Directors do when there is a Director. It's not a demotion, because Acting Director is a collateral duty for the Deputy when there's no Director. He's still doing the same things he was doing last time he was filling the Deputy Director role solely.

No, Wray has been the new director with McCabe as deputy. McCabe is now demoted from that position. According to the article, the internal memo regarding this is named "trainwreck" which does not sound Iike a good situation for him.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: mkultra11

“According to the article” McCabe is still the deputy director.

McCabe may well be on his way out, but there’s nothing in this article that’s out of the ordinary, and nothing specific about what duties he’s no longer carrying out.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

I love that the only thing you can use you try and make a point is saying I sound like a whiny kid.

I’m sorry that I understand the hierarchy of the FBI better than you do, and that expressing said knowledge makes you feel old and uneducated. No need to get personal about it.

top topics

join