It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump White House ethics lawyer exits

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   
No, not EXISTS (I know, right?) but EXITS...leaving for greener pastures perhaps?

After almost a year in the White House counsel's office tackling a raft of ethics and financial disclosure issues, James Schultz resigned last week and is returning to private practice at the Philadelphia-based law firm where he previously worked, Cozen O'Connor.

HM. He claims there's "Nothing to see here...."

Schultz insists his exit is unrelated to any of those myriad controversies, but simply triggered by a desire to get back to private law work and back to Philadelphia, where his family has remained.

Link

I bet HIS job was like working HR at Fox News... Lawyers have bar association/law society rules they operate under. And have ethical OBLIGATIONS to withdraw if their client is committing crimes they are aware of -- as WELL as an obligation to protect client confidentiality....even AFTER withdrawing.

Maybe this is FAKE NEWS though? I mean ... ethics haven't existed in the White House since January! Clearly this is FAKE!

But in any case... one thing ISN'T fake...Trump really is doing his MAGA thing...

Making
Attorney's
Get
Attorney's

edit on 27-11-2017 by DanteGaland because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Trump White house and ethics is an oxymoron.

Second line.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   
This isn't surprising. If there was a Secretary of Unicorns that person would likely leave too. No sense hanging around if there aren't any unicorns, right?

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I wonder when the BACK HALF of this Titanic will snap and fall into the ocean...?

The rats are already scurrying. News of Flynn's legal team going silent to Trump?

That...that has to STING.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

The swamp is getting cleaned up!

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Trump having an ethics lawyer? That position must be like a mosquito sucking on a mummy. It's a lost cause and you'll accomplish nothing for your effort.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland
I wonder when the BACK HALF of this Titanic will snap and fall into the ocean...?

LMAO! You're still gagging on the front half of it and now, just now you're starting to express concerns on the back half? What's wrong,

...because turnover in White House adviser and council roles was unheard of prior to this administration, ya?

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

...because turnover in White House adviser and council roles was unheard of prior to this administration, ya?

Not at all. But Trump has turned it into a full-on sport. I think he's trying to see if he can be the first President to have to replace every appointee in his Administration.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Im sure no one gets flak for just being a part of the administration of Trump.

Probably one of a few to leave to just get some peace from haters just for the fact that he works with Don.

So far no big deal for the Admin, just rumors and over the top hate for his mere presence.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Trump should keep with the theme and appoint Roy Moore as ethics czar, should he get elected.

edit on 27-11-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Clean up your trash OP and maybe people might give you a respectable answer.

Garbage format.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
Trump White house and ethics is an oxymoron.

Second line.

Our entire government and the word ethics is an oxymoron!

Really they make Trump look good.

edit on America/ChicagoMondayAmerica/Chicago11America/Chicago1130pmMonday2 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   
If I was that lawyer, I would want to go back to the job and life he had too. It is a rat race in DC, I don't even want to visit that city. A city with that many deceitful people in it's boarders should be made into a prison to hold them.

Ethics lawyer in DC....what a joke.

edit on 27-11-2017 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I hate to say it, but it very well could be that he still has family in Philly and decided that he just wanted to head back there to be with them. I've done stints in DC, that place sucks.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

YOu showed up on the first page of my thread this time and not the 2nd!

Can't say any OTHER moderators seem to take as much interest in my threads...weird, but OK...

Thanks for the FANDOM

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Schultz insists his exit is unrelated to any of those myriad controversies, but simply triggered by a desire to get back to private law work and back to Philadelphia, where his family has remained.

Uh huh, not stepping down the ladder at all. He couldn't do his job as head liar anymore because it violated certain 'ethics'.

As head of ethics this didn't cause him any conflict, whatsoever.
edit on 27-11-2017 by intrptr because: bb code

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Can't say any OTHER moderators seem to take as much interest in my threads...weird, but OK...

Thanks for the FANDOM

Maybe he is a fan of denying ignorance?

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Thanks for the FANDOM

Maybe he's drawn to asinine formatting and Munchausen syndrome pant wetting over things that are barely news. Like the OP.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Breathe, my man. Show me another Staff member as active in the political forums as I am (as a member) and a day as slow on new political topics as today. This is similar to years of my youth watching the 3-8 Lions play the 2-10 Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Thanksgiving Day... i wasn't watching because I liked either woefully inept teams playing, nor was the quality of football even remotely compelling, but it was the only game on TV and struck me as more entertaining than watching my little cousin eat glue while shoving banana runts up his nostrils. On the positive side, it looks like those runt snorters do sometimes end up center stage years later, all thanks to the internet.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   
American politics (and by extension the rest of us) is showing its disgusting underbelly to the world and you laugh...f*** it!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join