It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump could be on track to triple Obama's time on the golf course

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Trump needs to hire an Obama impersonator to caddy for him....THAT would make the Morning Joe's heads explode!

Do you think there will be a point where the average Trump supporter will stop falling back on the "Haha it's ok if Trump does this because it pisses people off!" excuse? Just curious when (if ever) people will stop thinking Trump being POTUS is some sort of joke, and instead, make him accountable for the office he was voted into.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

No. There is no excuse. There is nothing to hold him 'accountable' for. That would be Congress and liberal Obama appointed judges doing that. I do not care about 'cracks' or tweets. I care about agenda and he is doing fine as long as you do not listen to the state owned MSM.

He is not a joke as as president. Not at all.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

trump's done nothing, except get McConnell to break Senate tradition to allow trump's supreme court nominee to get in. Other than that, and allowing mining companies in VA to pollute VA rivers without consequence, what's he done? Enlighten us? What EXACTLY has trump accomplished?

trump is TRASH !

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TownCryer

Let's see, off the top of my head:
Travel ban
Conservative judges
Wall prototypes are nearly complete
Pulled out of TPP
Pulled out of Paris agreement (well, he's sending oil ceo's to redpill them til 2020 when it's official)
Got saudi arabia to clean house
Opened comms between SA and israel for the first time in american history
Got china to squeeze NK
Increased sanctions on NK
Gave three of the best foreign policy speeches in US history (In Poland, Congress, and UN)
Gutted the state department
Cut regulations by a record amount
Instituted policy changes for lobying employment after working in his administration
Defeated ISIS (they have no land)
Approved keystone xl
Kept the internet free
Illegal immigration down
Human trafficking arrests up by 3x
Reformed the VA hiring/firing guidelines to get rid of dead weight
Restored nasa to a space mission
Stopped FBI from wasting money on a new building

and I'm going to stop there. There's a lot more, but if you've been watching any of the big networks you probably don't know most any of what has really been happening.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Its amazing everyday Trump does more things that prove he has made a fool out of his followers---the golfing hypocrisy is one of them.

Now it seems his administration will gut Net Neutrality

On and on and on he goes and his followers rather than rationally determine their mistake just continue to accept his depravity, hypocrisy, lies, and moral foulness, such as slurring a sitting senator and offending the Native Americans of the country

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Most of those things you mention will either be done shabbily if done at all, or are scams, lies, and most just bad policies.

In-fact most is just window dressing for people like yourself to be beguiled that he is doing anything fruitful

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

If trump isn't getting anything done, then why do you care so much about what he does? Also, none of it is lies or fake. It's all real and easy to back up with evidence. You may not like his policies, but guess what bozo, elections have consequences.
edit on 28-11-2017 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   
What part of billionaire don't you get?

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: fleabit

I'm ok with trump golfing. Just like I was ok with obama golfing.

You are ok with him golfing three times as often? He is basically golfing at a rate where if you were a normal Joe Citizen, you'd have to golf Sat and Sun.. every month.. for a year to keep pace. Who knew running a powerful country was such a cushy job!

Every democrat that ever ran for office.

Ask Conyer and dead Ted Kennedy.

Obama.

Hillary

Shall I go on?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

It's fascinating to watch once respected people become pathetic caricatures of themselves.

Totally.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
I bet he cheats like Goldfinger did in the Bond movie

It's the new one.

"James Bond: Orangefinger, rated R for language and disturbing images"

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

I feel the same way I did about the crying about Obama's golf and vacations - it's ridiculous. Those who cried about Obama's should now realize how stupid they were, though I suspect they already knew.

The president is always working, and the less he's cooped up in the White House, the more slowly the march to full blown insanity.
Make America Golf Again
edit on 11/29/2017 by dogstar23 because: Missed a phrase

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   
man golf is sooooo boring. He should go shoot some guns with his golf buddies instead. Then at least I can watch and enjoy that. Hey who knows, maybe we can get a Dick Cheney moment out of a duck hunt.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Christ.

Let's see, off the top of my head:
Travel ban

Judge blocks Trumps travel ban, twice now.

Conservative judges

And Obama appointed liberal judges. Presidents pretty much have free reign in this area outside of the Supreme Court. Hardly an achievement. They just appoint.

Wall prototypes are nearly complete

You mean it's still on paper? Nothing has started. Not to mention, President Trump Says Mexico Will Pay for the Wall. But His Tax Plan Means Americans Will. He also can't seem to get enough support from his own party to fund it. Less than 25% apparently.

Pulled out of TPP

Heh he has free reign in this as well. No amount of effort or deals or leadership. Just has to waive his finger. Pulling out of trade deals is not an achievement.

Pulled out of Paris agreement

Thus far it's all talk. Even you acknowledged the United States is signed to it until 2020, and things may very well change 3 years from now. This isn't an achievement.

Got saudi arabia to clean house

What? There's nothing to indicate he's had anything to do with anything in Saudi Arabia. You've just pulled that out of thin air.

Opened comms between SA and israel for the first time in american history
Got china to squeeze NK
Increased sanctions on NK

First one, BS.

Second and third, NK has had sanctions applied since well before Trump came in. China's being keeping NK on a leash since well before he came in as well. Not sure we're you're getting this nonsense.

Gave three of the best foreign policy speeches in US history (In Poland, Congress, and UN)

Alrighty buddy. Your personal opinion and infatuation for the orange man doesn't count.

Gutted the state department

You mean he can't fill those vacancies because his administration is toxic and most smart people want to stay well away?

Cut regulations by a record amount

Source?

Instituted policy changes for lobying employment after working in his administration

Trump has granted more lobbyist waivers in 4 months than Obama did in 8 years.

More than 100 former federal lobbyists have found jobs in the Trump administration

Defeated ISIS

Again there's nothing to indicate he had anything to do with the state of ISIS.

Out of thin air again.

Approved keystone xl
Kept the internet free

Ok. You think this is an achievment. As for the internet, no he's doing the exact opposite by choosing to gut net neutrality.

Illegal immigration down
Human trafficking arrests up by 3x

How does this compare to Obama? Source.

Restored nasa to a space mission
Stopped FBI from wasting money on a new building

Sources??

I'm going to stop there

In translation. I have no other excuses.
edit on 29-11-2017 by Southern Guardian because: link

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Obama family vacations cost taxpayers $100,000,000...

This 'Hillary Lost' wet diaper tantrum needs to stop.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   

and I'm going to stop there. There's a lot more, but if you've been watching any of the big networks you probably don't know most any of what has really been happening.

Your post is full of smoke and mirrors. He was not directly responsible for many of the items you entered (defeated ISIS lol..). Some are just daft - for example, saving millions by cutting employees who worked for the benefit of U.S. citizens, doesn't honestly mean much, when you give 30 BILLION to a military that is already vastly over-funded, and under-scrutinized. If he had instead say.. audited where 6 TRILLION went unaccounted for in the Pentagon, that would be more impressive.

The wall prototypes don't mean jack. And that's one promise I hope he fails on anyway.

Trump's administration so far consists of: find something Obama put into place - sign an executive order to avoid having to actually do "politics" with Congress and reverse or remove it. That's it.

If you are impressed with his "accomplishments' so far, you are easily impressed.
edit on 29-11-2017 by fleabit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   

I'm glad you like your post. You list includes many inaccuracies. But trying to explain that to you is clearly a waste, if you're including 'major' accomplishments like Boarder Wall prototypes, and 'got Saudi Arabia to clean house", ( what exactly does THAT mean? - when rump went to SA all he did was kiss their robed A$$es, and swing his party sword around). Trump's hypnotized based, ever dwindling, and ever blind to reality. That's fine.

By the way, your stooge trump's about to give away your free internet too. FOX'news' probably didn't mention that.

trump is lying TRASH !

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Favorite parallel universe talking points thus far:

- best deals take place on the green
- he's "working" during playtime
- libruhl witch-hunt

Have a triple-layered hash-tag to sum up the thread with:

#DroneStrikes

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Judge blocks Trumps travel ban, twice now.

How'd that work out the first time? Got his peepee spanked by the SCOTUS, which will happen again.

And Obama appointed liberal judges. Presidents pretty much have free reign in this area outside of the Supreme Court. Hardly an achievement. They just appoint.

Three things:
1) Many thought he wouldn't actually do it. He has.
2) I elected him to do his job a certain way (appoint traditionalist judges). He's doing it.
3) Saying it's not an accomplishment, doesn't make it so.

You mean it's still on paper?

No, the prototypes have been built. The concrete had to set for 30 days before inspection. The inspection will take place in early december. Then they'll pick which one to build. As for mexico paying for it, as long as we have any money coming in from mexico, he can claim they paid for it, welcome to accounting. Even if mexico sent us a check labeled: "for the wall" congress would still have to appropriate the money in a budget. So your evidence is not really evidence of much other than your ignorance.

Heh he has free reign in this as well. No amount of effort or deals or leadership. Just has to waive his finger. Pulling out of trade deals is not an achievement.

See my response about judges. Same principles here. You seem to think the only thing that counts as a presidential accomplishment is if congress accomplishes something. Again, pure ignorance.

Thus far it's all talk. Even you acknowledged the United States is signed to it until 2020, and things may very well change 3 years from now.

You ignored the other part. He's literally sending oil execs as our emissaries. It's hilarious and more than talk, those are actions.

What? There's nothing to indicate he's had anything to do with anything in Saudi Arabia. You've just pulled that out of thin air.

I guess it's just a coincidence. I mean, they do that so often it's absurd to think it's related to trump, even if jared visited just a few days before.

First one, BS.

Nope

Second and third, NK has had sanctions applied since well before Trump came in. China's being keeping NK on a leash since well before he came in as well. Not sure we're you're getting this nonsense.

I never said they hadn't. Just that trump has increased them and pressured china into doing more. link

Source?

Sure. link
edit on 29-11-2017 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Trump has granted more lobbyist waivers in 4 months than Obama did in 8 years.

More than 100 former federal lobbyists have found jobs in the Trump administration

A beautiful straw man you built there. I'm talking about his changes to officials who work in his admin becoming lobbyists after they leave his admin.

Again there's nothing to indicate he had anything to do with the state of ISIS.

Out of thin air again.

I guess if you're an idiot you can just say things like that.

Ok. You think this is an achievment. As for the internet, no he's doing the exact opposite by choosing to gut net neutrality.

Freedom = government letting me do what I want. So yes, he kept the internet free.

How does this compare to Obama? Source.

Link

As for how it compares to obama: Trump's first 8 months total = ~85% of obama's 8 year total.

Sources??

link

In translation. I have no other excuses.

Your translating is as bad as your ability to rebut.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join