It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump could be on track to triple Obama's time on the golf course

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

If only there was a way to spin that golfing boosts the economy, reduces bureaucratic waste, creates local jobs and kicks goals in the stockmarket....for the purpose of Making America Golf Again

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Not for nothing, and not against you personally, Southern Guardian, but it's threads and news like these , that helps Trump and his admin get away with doing massive damage, the dude just replaced the head of the Financial Protection Bureau, with a man who threatened to destroy it, same with many of his appointments, the golf thing while interesting in a finger pointing kinda way, is a distraction, just like his (deficit exploding ,tax cut for the wealthy bill.)
Bruh! It's like 2008 never happened, and don't get me wrong ,Clinton got rid of Glass Steagall, got that ball rolling, while we were distracted by his southern charm, dalliance with is staff in the oval office.

Obama, increased the security state and funneled money to big corp, and Wall St, with great orations,handsomeness ,class and pizzazz..we are doing the same with Trump with his
wild tweets and antics, we are the dog to his fetch stick.
Stay Woke..bruh.

edit on 28-11-2017 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Looks like Trump is better than Obama at pretty much everything.

edit on 28/11/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 05:00 AM
link   

What else do think he should do while congress tries to get their # together to put in an honest day's work, for a change?

Besides, he's done 5 times more than obama already.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

What do you think ATS? Fake news? I guess it's all fake news.

Bbbbbbbbb b b b b but

b
b
b
u
t

bbut

but but but Hillary
edit on 28-11-2017 by bgerbger because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Golfing is generally about business basketball not about much of anything as far as i can see. Hopefully he will golf more with foreign leaders and business people to build a coalition of MAGA!!!

Golf ON!!!!

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Allow me to do some political golf commentary for your pleasure.

'And at the 17th hole Trump has shot a triple bogey which doesn't bode well for him, and in a shock move Clinton is E-mailng her caddy who recommends a five iron, and the other players are on par and poised to overtake the leaders. Back to you in the studio.'

Who cares if he want's a Saturday afternoon off to play the back nine, we all need a timeout but Trump needs to realize he is the POTUS now so he needs to say 'i'm playing golf for a few hours so don't call me unless it's vital' leisure time helps with stress and cognitive function and boy he needs the latter.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Liberal snowflakes meltdown over Trumps remarks. Demonrats R.I.P.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Trump could have just gotten away with one promise... "I'll work to undo anything Obama put into place!" - then he'd be 1 for 1 at least in effort, and be called one of the most honest Presidents ever. Of course, that's a terrible plan for the country, but hey.. his supporters seem to be all for it, however nonsensical that plan is.

The golfing is pathetic - and still his loyal followers make excuses for the guy. Either it's "Haha fake news" or "Haha it triggered you so it's ok" or it's "So what, Hillary or Obama did this other totally unrelated thing so it's totally ok!"

Why is it not ok? He is the POTUS. Name other major world leaders that do this sort of thing. Personally I don't think he realized the body of work necessary to be POTUS. When he won, he had that "Oh crap.. I won.. what do I do now?!" look on his face. And so he figured.. remove anything Obama put into place was a good a plan as any.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

I'm ok with trump golfing. Just like I was ok with obama golfing.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Maybe trump will triple Obama's golf time. But just wait to you see how badly trump absolutely shatters Obama's incarceration time. I mean, it'll really be no contest.

trump is TRASH !

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Apparently 500% more.

Trump is ordering airstrikes at 5 times the pace Obama did.
And yet with all of Obamas drone strikes Al Qaida and Isis only grew in size .... yikes it's like Alice in Wonderland. How did afghanistans opium industry grow so much after Obama sent more troops in? Makes one wonder

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   
So after 8 years of waaaaaaa obama is golfing too much, now its look how amazing trump is on the golf course,what a hero, he has all by himself saved the word, one shot in the bunker at a time.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

I'm ok with trump golfing. Just like I was ok with obama golfing.

You are ok with him golfing three times as often? He is basically golfing at a rate where if you were a normal Joe Citizen, you'd have to golf Sat and Sun.. every month.. for a year to keep pace. Who knew running a powerful country was such a cushy job!

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

What else do think he should do while congress tries to get their # together to put in an honest day's work, for a change?

Besides, he's done 5 times more than obama already.

(Hysterical laughter)
Wait, you're not serious are you?

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Trump needs to hire an Obama impersonator to caddy for him....THAT would make the Morning Joe's heads explode!

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

I can't defend Trump on this because I have attacked Obama for it.

Now it would be hypocritical for those who defended Obama yet still attack Trump.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I wish Congress would follow suit and join him on the golf course. Maybe we'd get some better results!

"That government is best which governs least..." - Henry David Thoreau

I think we'd all be better off by getting them all out of their offices trying to "govern" and get them doing something else. And since we keep re-electing these jokers, I think sending them golfing might at least be an alternative

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   

I sure am. Hasn't affected his ability to accomplish the things I want him to accomplish. I was happy obama golfed because it meant he wasn't further ruining our nation.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   

And even with triple the time Obama had on the courses, President Trump has been able to outshine Obama in every single way possible! From a better economy, to defeating ISIS!

If Obama had half of Trump's gusto, perhaps America wouldn't have needed Trump to fix the previous presidents f***ups?!

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join