It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump could be on track to triple Obama's time on the golf course

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Trump in one year: Link
Obama in eight years: Link

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: Dfairlite Oh really like what? His party has all and nothing is getting done besides bickering and placing blame on others instead if working together to get what needs to be done done.

I'm finance....he put everyone in the global fundamentals arena in a special buddy, let's talk a plan deally

cut a deal with China first thing to back that rumor of hate away

loved that....i have more....along the same lines stuff

takin out the bad guys.....Boston fed bank site publications link

free download of the instructions of his computer program already in place for getting rid of the big banks.....free teachers edition too ...for after the reset of currency....written by Alan Greenspan
edit on 27-11-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Normally I would agree with you on this because of the blatant double standard. But I'd actually rather him stay as far away from performing his presidential duties as possible. So I'm happy he's taking this many days off and I hope he decides to take the rest of the year off too. In fact, I hope he & his inner circle stay on the golf course and just tweet for the rest of his term.

To be fair, I also used to bring this up about Pres Obama when I'd hear right wingers complain about him taking vacations and going golfing. If they really thought he was such a bad president and was ruining the country, then why on Earth would they want him to take fewer days off? Wouldn't it be smarter to keep him as far away from his presidential duties as possible?

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant The point you make is something of great consideration. So I will now retract my argument about Trump golfing all the time. The more he does that and play on his phone just proves that he is unfit to be president. Keep on keepin on

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

As a taxpayer, I hate seeing my money wasted like this. Especially when it could go to social programs that actually help citizens in need. But then I think about it: my tax dollars are contributing to a delay in this dude's executive orders and other presidential duties.

In fact, if Senator Corker's words (HERE) were true about Trump's staff having to contain him, then maybe they're actually trying to get him to golf as much as possible specifically for this reason? Here's the part I'm referring to from that article:

Mr. Trump poses such an acute risk, the senator said, that a coterie of senior administration officials must protect him from his own instincts. “I know for a fact that every single day at the White House, it’s a situation of trying to contain him,” Mr. Corker said in a telephone interview.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Trump is a guilty hypocrite. But don't let the facts get in the way...just deny, deflect to Clinton, or blame Obama...one or other.

Facts? Who needs them?

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   
You know what they say, deals are made on the golf course. And from the economy numbers, I'd say let's do everything we can to get him golfing as much as possible.

#winning

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Whenever I saw how much golf Obama was playing, I'd say "good, less damage he can do to the country."

Maybe you guys could take the same approach?
edit on 27-11-2017 by Teikiatsu because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Imagine that. Three times as long on the Golf Course, and still doing a better job than Obama did in 8 years. If the Democrats had any brains or shame, they would be embarrassed.
edit on 27-11-2017 by IlluminatiTechnician because: he felt like it.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Oh, for god sakes.

Seriously? This made made the front page?

It sounds as important as Melanie wore a cute sweater dress to the tree lighting ceremony.

link   
Wow, the universe really liked my post!

Sorry it is taking up valued space by double posting.
edit on 27-11-2017 by MRuss because: (no reason given)

link   
While I appreciate the universe liking my comment to post it twice...

Alas, this was a double post.
edit on 27-11-2017 by MRuss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Umberto

Oh that's a bunch of malarkey, friend.

The liberals are destroying this country. If you can't admit that, then you are purposely blind.

Even serious democrats know that the democrats are crazy. That their agenda is tainted, that they've ruined every important institution in America: education, family, identity, freedom, liberty.

Aren't you embarrassed rooting for the evil, for the destroyers, for the corporate evil-doers, the constitution deniers, the liberty robbing barons?

Where is your pride? Your love for country?

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zen_in_the_Art_of_Archery

The book sets forth theories about motor learning. Herrigel has an accepting spirit towards and about unconscious control of outer activity Westerners heretofore considered wholly to be under conscious-waking control and direction. For example, a central idea in the book is how through years of practice, a physical activity becomes effortless both mentally and physically, as if our habit body executes complex and difficult movements without conscious control from the mind.

Herrigel describes Zen in archery as follows:

"(...) The archer ceases to be conscious of himself as the one who is engaged in hitting the bull's-eye which confronts him. This state of unconscious is realized only when, completely empty and rid of the self, he becomes one with the perfecting of his technical skill, though there is in it something of a quite different order which cannot be attained by any progressive study of the art (...)"
Influences[edit]
Herrigel's book may have inspired Tim Gallwey's 1974 book The Inner Game of Tennis. Both Herrigel and Gallwey approach sport and life as opportunities for learning inner cooperation. Zen in the Art of Archery also relates to the "inner child" idea in humanistic psychology. Later literature either discusses balancing the "inner game" and the "outer game" or counseling approaches to accessing, communicating and collaborating with the inner child beyond sports.[citation needed]

The title "Zen in the Art of Archery" most likely inspired the titles of many other works, either directly or indirectly. Foremost among these is Robert Pirsig's 1974 book Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance. More than 200 works have been created with similar titles, including Ray Bradbury's 1990 book Zen in the Art of Writing, as well as Zen and the Art of Poker, Zen and the Art of Knitting, Crazy Legs Conti: Zen and the Art of Competitive Eating, and so on.

J. D. Salinger's fictional character Seymour Glass applied one aspect of Zen archery—aiming by deliberately not taking aim—to playing the children's game of marbles.[citation needed]

The wider theme of many of these works is that a regular routine can have a spiritual dimension.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Mods please remove
edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: remove

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 01:34 AM
link   

I think Trump is done worrying about what liberals think about how much golf he plays. Liberals are like a bitchy wife....“You playing golf again? But I had plans for us to go to my mother’s.”

Screw them....sitting behind a desk making decisions and steering a golf cart doing the same isnt any different.

As for Obama’s golf....I think people chided him for it because he shot in the 100s most of the time and really should have been a better golfer for the amount of rounds he played.

edit on 28-11-2017 by Assessor because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 02:51 AM
link   
So much winning folks! We don't know what he's winning exactly but believe you me he is winning out there!

a reply to: carewemust

And more than triple Obama's accomplishments.

a reply to: Tekaran

What should he be doing? He is already winning at everything

a reply to: gimcrackery

He has accomplished more in 6 months than Obama did in 8 years.

a reply to: Zanti Misfit

President Trump Gets Major Things Done

a reply to: Dfairlite

He's also on track to achieve more in 1 year than obama in 8.

And then we have the insiders who know on a personal level that Trump is indeed working on those golfing trip and Obama never did!

a reply to: TinfoilTP

Obama just golfed, drew lines

a reply to: rickymouse

Trump actually does have meetings when go goes to the golf course.

a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Trump works while he golfs,

Believe me folks Trump is winning. Ignore everything else. No need for the details. He's just winning and working real hard at it too!

Believe me. believe in him.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 03:00 AM
link   
who cares, let the guy golf for the next 3 years, i dont get why people are so worked up over him anyway. Hes president only 3 more years, if you dont like him and he plays golf he wont do 2 terms. do you realize how fast 3 years goes by?
wait till he lets cameras really roll and turns this into a reality show, then your all gonna 💩

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

originally posted by: Slanter
At some point the combined cultural embarrassment has to get through to his supporters. And by supporters I don't mean anyone who voted for Trump. By supporters I mean anyone who thinks that Donald Trump, specifically, is a great president and/or person. Trump is trolling his supporters the most, doing more and more audacious things and,oftentimes, things he specifically said he wouldn't do, like golfing, vacations, and appointing lobbyists to government positions.

Jesus, just the self-aggrandizement is embarrassing to watch. It's like watching the physical manifestation of the dunning-kruger effect.

To be embarassed by another persons behavior seems pretty fruitless and frustration. Its not like you can control them.

We have a nice word in german for people like him: Fremdschämen....this means being embarrassed for somebody else.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join