It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump could be on track to triple Obama's time on the golf course

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ChiefTruth Thank you for jumping in. True warrior you are. I was beginning to feel ganged up on but my tanks are full and I am having way too much fun with this.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

The Only Difference being , President Trump Gets Major Things Done regarding the Economy , Appointments , and Deregulating the Nanny State Mess his Predecessor Created , then goes and Plays a Round of Golf . What did Obamanation EVER Get Done to Actually Help the American People before he went and Played Golf for 8 Freakin' Years ? Answer , Jack Sheit !
edit on 27-11-2017 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChiefTruth
And you would have to thank Obama for the economy RIGHT NOW.

I do. His leaving DC was monumentally beneficial to the US economy.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Looking at how inept he has been so far as president he shouldn't be golfing.

It would be a different story if he was doing a good job, but his policies have done nothing for this country except cause divide and controversy.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Remember when the MSM said that Trump was suppose to go on a two week golfing vacation... and it never happened? You ever wonder why there aren't A LOT of pictures of Trump golfing?

He meets with the Japanese PM Shinzo Abe, spends 3-4 days negotiating trade, military, economy etc. then in the final hours of the last day they go golfing.

The next day...

CNN/NYT/WAPO BREAKING NEWS

Headline: Trump returns from 5 day golfing vacation. 4 paragraphs about how much Trump golfs. Then at the bottom of the article in small print; President Trump also held several negotiations with Japanese heads of state and other foreign officials during the 5 day trip.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi The problem with that is that he has some addictions that would still prevail even if he had to stop golfing. Number one is twitter, just imagine how time would be wasted on twitter if he couldn't golf. The divide would get worse. Our dear man child leader will surely be the end of us.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I'm pretty sure we can THANK the monentum of the Obama economic legacy for the market right now.

Check back in another year or so...

THAT will be the real test of the "Trump effect" on our economy.

What is "monentum"?

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

There are Always Winners and Losers in Life , The President is Now Representing those who have Been the Losers in these last 8 Bitter Economic Years , What goes Around Comes Around Eventually , C'est la vie Liberals...... .

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   
trump never wanted to be president.. not really... he just wanted to know if he could win

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit How does someone that was given everything represent those that received little to none? He went under and daddy helped out some. When you have money it is not hard to make more. The power of money can intimidate others to help you gain more. If his daddy didn't give him a bailout he would be on skid row where he belongs.

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Jiggly

" rump never wanted to be president.. not really... he just wanted to know if he could w.."

It is somewhat Naive to Actually Believe that . He was on a Mission for Many Years in entering the Political Arena , he Picked the Right Time , and the Right Message , that Appealed to the American People . I Truly Believe he Really wanted to be a Force in Bringing America Back to it's Previous Greatness Regardless of his Alleged Ego .

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit I find it hard to take anything you say with even a grain of salt. Your grammar is very bad. If you do that on purpose then you prove you are not ignorant just didn't pass English. If doing it unknowingly them damn dude.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Oh look! Apparently now the mods are doubling as spellcheckers.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Honestly, I don't know why anyone is complaining about this. At least he isn't holding press conferences so that he can talk sh** to North Korea, or the media or other law makers, or random celebrities and athletes that don't like him, or whoever has huwt hims wittle feewings that day.

Let him golf. Thank gawd.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Obama never accomplished anything good for America, so he might as well spent more time than he did on the golf course.

Trump on the other hand is getting 100 times more stuff done that actually helps the country, even liberals (although they wouldn't acknowledge it), than Obama ever did. So he's covered if he wants to golf more than Obama did..

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Its pure unadulterated hypocrisy that his supporters don't care.

No one should be able to take that much time off of work.

Trump hasn't really fulfilled any promises but I'm sure that's all the liberals fault.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   
hey....give a stepper a break...,...my brother....

the title of the thread makes the people assume

that's there's not much left in the upper room

Hey, get separated, let us cut ourselves clean

from that past that comes back in my darkest of dreams

get apprehended by His Spiritual force

yes get the grace that replaces all the me I divorced

I saw a man with tat on his big fat belly

It wiggled around like marmalade jelly

It took me a while to catch what it said

'Cause I had to match the rhythm

Of his belly with my head

"Jesus Saves" is what it raved in a typical tattoo green

He stood on a box in the middle of the city

And claimed he had a dream

edit on 27-11-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed If you could point out what Trump has completed that helps America I am willing to listen. So please bring links because as far as I can tell only 1 piece of leg. Many EO but most get revoked and parts of some still stand. He has divided the country more than Obama and has increased the drone strike percentage and has golfed much more than the previous president, even after making a promise to not golf. Btw your tax dollars go right back to him. Well his son aka his family.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   

He's also on track to achieve more in 1 year than obama in 8.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite Oh really like what? His party has all and nothing is getting done besides bickering and placing blame on others instead if working together to get what needs to be done done.

new topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join