It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump could be on track to triple Obama's time on the golf course

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   
It's truly amazing the man can do everything he does, winning all over the place, meeting all the world leaders, deregulating, pumping up the military, beating the fake news at every turn, tweeting up a storm and still find time to golf.

Obama just golfed, drew lines in the sand and backed down, bent over for Putin, allowed terror to rise like never before, let his lackeys start race wars at home, started a war against cops, let terrorists and murderous gangs into the country. Obama had no business on the golf course because he let the nation get run down and decay into total disarray.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Perfect Analogy! Obama is not even worthy to shine president Trump's shoes.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
It's truly amazing the man can do everything he does, winning all over the place, meeting all the world leaders, deregulating, pumping up the military, beating the fake news at every turn, tweeting up a storm and still find time to golf.

Obama just golfed, drew lines in the sand and backed down, bent over for Putin, allowed terror to rise like never before, let his lackeys start race wars at home, started a war against cops, let terrorists and murderous gangs into the country. Obama had no business on the golf course because he let the nation get run down and decay into total disarray.

Preach brother.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Trump works while he golfs, something your boy Obama couldn't fathom doing.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: Arnie123 You are right nothing he has done has affected my livelihood....so far. But the POTUS did make a promise to never golf because he won't have the time. Now I challenge you
Can you admit can you admit that what I posted before falls on the factual side in that he is spending you and my tax dollars to golf and attack the media instead of using those tax dollars to put back to what will help you and I like infrastructure.

Nope, still not making sense.

1. Show me a link that says, "President Trump promises to never golf again", this will be good.

2. Whatever Trump does in government is at the expense of taxpayers, thats why we voted for him, I don't see an issue.

3. "Attacking the media", you mean attack the leftist traitorous liberal news media that attacks and slanders the President on a daily basis? Keep the offense hot Mr. President.

Twisted logic you got, strange feller you is.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
He has earned it if that is what he desires to do. He has accomplished more in 6 months than Obama did in 8 years.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

You're either a highly trained troll or delusional. Trump has been drawing lines in the sand since day one.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   
originally posted by: Arnie123

1. Show me a link that says, "President Trump promises to never golf again", this will be good.

2. Whatever Trump does in government is at the expense of taxpayers, thats why we voted for him, I don't see an issue.

You mean the same issues you had with Obama, is now OK with Trump.

3. "Attacking the media", you mean attack the leftist traitorous liberal news media that attacks and slanders the President on a daily basis? Keep the offense hot Mr. President.

You mean the media that calls his lies out and when doing so, you guys scream fake news. You have but a few instances where you can back up the term fake news and that is sad considering how much as you and Trump cry fake news.

edit on 27-11-2017 by ChiefTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123 Bwaghh wow and thanks for the miss quote. I guess reading may be a challenge for you. And all news be it left or right is msm. But I can understand how a "smart" person such as yourself can come to the conclusion that you did. Now go back and read my last post again after you support your "brother". And yes all my post do make sense. You just refuse to accept truth. Well I gave you an out a few posts ago but you didn't accept my offer. Anyways go and hang with your redneck friends and keep hating on libs and kissing Trumps shoes. At least you are qualified to shine them. So ol' ern keep on giving me ammo. You seem to have alot

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Go hang out with my "Redneck friends"? lmfao, EXPOSED.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust WOW carewemust just wow. Read that to yourself again and think of racism. And tell me what you come up with.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123 Exposed for what bad sir? Please give me ammo......please

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChiefTruth

You mean the same issues you had with Obama, is now OK with Trump.

You mean the media that calls his lies out and when doing so, you guys scream fake news. You have but a few instances where you can back up the term fake news and that is sad considering how much as you and Trump cry fake news.

1. It may be shocking, but people can do business and play golf. Nice find on the link, aren't we liberal white knight?

2. What issues did "I" have with Obummer? assuming are we? it makes you look dumb.

3. A "few instances" to back up Fake news is enough, especially liberal news crap rags like NYT, WAPO and CNN. Thanks for confirming the Liberal fake news media.

Try again 🐱🐱🐱
edit on 27-11-2017 by Arnie123 because: heh

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   

So according to 'your' racist views only black people can shine shoes?

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

So according to 'your' racist views only black people can shine shoes?
Apparently I have "redneck" friends as well, but how does that user know that? unless it was implying some racist jab, as per the usual liberal.
edit on 27-11-2017 by Arnie123 because: heh

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123 Good god in your world ignorance is bliss. I feel bad for you(not really). You ignore fact and place false quotes and ignore the fact that the news you call "fake" where proven to be fact alot of the time. If you know how to use google which I highly doubt then prove everything that you claim. Clear your sour name.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs Me pointing out a blatant racist comment makes me a racist? I fail to see the logic but most things you post lack logic. Go away metafuchs your drunk.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123 Again with the racist thing. Is this a deflection tactic being used on me? Well if it is then you are making your selves look weak.

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: T&C

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Lemme see...

Didn't care when Obama did it, don't care now.

Even on the golf course, the Pres is moments away from immediate contact with the White House situation room. You know that, right?

Or fishing. Or whatever else the Pres does when he's away from the White House.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   

1. It may be shocking, but people can do business and play golf. Nice find on the link, aren't we liberal white knight?

First you were so certain there was no proof of Trump saying no golf and now you change your tune to people do business...etc LOL

2. What issues did "I" have with Obummer? assuming are we? it makes you look dumb.

Hmm the fact you call him Obummer says everything about you and the issues you had with him.

3. A "few instances" to back up Fake news is enough, especially liberal news crap rags like NYT, WAPO and CNN. Thanks for confirming the Liberal fake news media.

Try again 🐱🐱🐱

Crying and screaming about fake news does not make it a fact.

Fox news lies. 60% either mostly false, false or outright lies

Trump Lies. 69% either mostly false, false or outright lies

CNN lies. 27% mostly false , false or outright lies.

Don't even get me started with Brietbart. LMAO

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join