It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump could be on track to triple Obama's time on the golf course

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123 Thank you for proving my point. A honest and educated person would research the facts from multiple sources. Then do the same for the cost to tax dollars and past campaign promise of zero golf. Then after that a educated person with integrity would retract and agree with the facts. Even if you have to bite your tongue. So arnie123 is that you or not. Prove me wrong and I will never bash you again.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: Arnie123 Thank you for proving my point. A honest and educated person would research the facts from multiple sources. Then do the same for the cost to tax dollars and past campaign promise of zero golf. Then after that a educated person with integrity would retract and agree with the facts. Even if you have to bite your tongue. So arnie123 is that you or not. Prove me wrong and I will never bash you again.

Huh, you're not making any sense, to be expected from delusional lib. Show me how golfing has taken away from your livelihood.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

But if you hate Trump as much as I know you do, wouldnt you prefer him golfing to governing?

Business people do lots of business while golfing, jusr fyi. I hate golf personally, but thats what golf actually is.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I'm sorry (not really), but I can't take any of that melodrama seriously and this is all I thought of while reading that post.

I don't expect anybody to take it seriously. It's so much more interesting and comforting to cry about Trump's time on the golf course, isn't it? Melodrama without Trump is such a yawner, eh?

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Yet people had the nerve to complain about Obama doing it and at a far less frequent rate. Hypocrisy.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: Arnie123

What would you have said about Obama if he had taken 82 golfing trips within his first year in office?

I would have said "The economy is in shambles, WTF are you doing on the golf course?" So, I ask you to be honest with yourself and answer this question... is our economy currently in shambles? Are we ecperiencing an escalation in war in Iraq or Afghanistan? Are we about to pass the single largest middle class tax increase in history to build a POTUS' legacy? No? Then tee time it is.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123 You are right nothing he has done has affected my livelihood....so far. But the POTUS did make a promise to never golf because he won't have the time. Now I challenge you
Can you admit can you admit that what I posted before falls on the factual side in that he is spending you and my tax dollars to golf and attack the media instead of using those tax dollars to put back to what will help you and I like infrastructure.

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   
This is absolutely amazing. The very thing that enraged conservatives aka Obama and golf is now not considered OK when it comes to Trump.

Anyone notice that Trump people are like cult members? They seem to have an excuse for every lie, every embarrassing action, his incoherency, his lack of intelligence and basically everything and anything he does.

In fact, they think they are the majority of Americans and that he has actual accomplishments. They actually believe that most of Americans are happy with this president.

What is it about him?

It is scary how incoherent he is.

Is this considered a lie or just plain stupidity? Regarding Invisible plane

Trump first startled reporters with talk of an invisible plane in October, when he discussed the F-35 at a military briefing in hurricane-hit Puerto Rico. “Amazing job,” Trump said then. “So amazing we are ordering hundreds of millions of dollars of new airplanes for the air force, especially the F-35. You like the F-35? ... You can’t see it. You literally can’t see it. It’s hard to fight a plane you can’t see.”

“They said: ‘Well, it wins every time because the enemy cannot see it, even if it’s right next to it, it can’t see it,’” Trump said.

The plane in question, the F-35, is not invisible, though it is unusually small and designed to be less visible to radar than conventional aircraft. Its development, however, has proved all too visibly costly and riddled with problems.

edit on 27-11-2017 by ChiefTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: FissionSurplus
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I'm sorry (not really), but I can't take any of that melodrama seriously and this is all I thought of while reading that post.

I don't expect anybody to take it seriously. It's so much more interesting and comforting to cry about Trump's time on the golf course, isn't it? Melodrama without Trump is such a yawner, eh?

Seeing as how these EXACT, SAME arguments were made about Obama, I really don't see your point. Instead, here's the Doom Song.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Oh, so North Korea and ISIS are no longer important enough to spend time on other than golfing? Sure, keep telling yourself anything to convince yourself you're not a hypocrite. Those on the outside looking in see the hypocrisy either way though.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

"The economy is in shambles, WTF are you doing on the golf course?"

And you would have to thank Obama for the economy RIGHT NOW.

Donald Trump Keeps Taking Credit for the Economy. How Much Should He Get?

So, while Trump may deserve some credit for the boost in the stock market, his impact on job creation and overall growth remains to be seen. Yet the president, on Twitter, has repeatedly taken credit for the positive jobs reports.

Job growth has increased steadily under Trump. Through the president’s first five full months in office, employers added 863,000 jobs and the unemployment rate decreased from 4.8 percent to 4.4 percent–an indication the economy is doing well. But the job growth under Trump is also similar to the last five months of Obama’s presidency, when 908,000 jobs were added, showing that the increase is likely just a continuation.

Also, by taking credit for a robust economy so early in his presidency, Trump may be digging himself into a hole if there’s an economic downturn later on in his four year term.

“It’s dangerous for a president to take a lot of explicit credit for a good economy this early in a presidency because the economy won’t stay good,” said former Labor Secretary Robert Reich. “It’s the application of Isaac Newton’s theorem to economics–what goes up must come down.

Recessions are inevitable.” Reich added that Trump will have to “figure out a way” to avoid blame when the “inevitable” downturn happens. “But Trump being Trump, he will…”

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Trump actually does have meetings when go goes to the golf course. A lot of CEOs discuss things while playing golf. The USA is a big Corporation.

Maybe he has a new honey down at the golf course. I can start some good rumors too.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChiefTruth
This is absolutely amazing. The very thing that enraged conservatives aka Obama and golf is now not considered OK when it comes to Trump.

Anyone notice that Trump people are like cult members? They seem to have an excuse for every lie, every embarrassing action, his incoherency, his lack of intelligence and basically everything and anything he does.

In fact, they think they are the majority of Americans and that he has actual accomplishments. They actually believe that most of Americans are happy with this president.

What is it about him?

It is scary how incoherent he is.

Is this considered a lie or just plain stupidity? Regarding Invisible plane

Trump first startled reporters with talk of an invisible plane in October, when he discussed the F-35 at a military briefing in hurricane-hit Puerto Rico. “Amazing job,” Trump said then. “So amazing we are ordering hundreds of millions of dollars of new airplanes for the air force, especially the F-35. You like the F-35? ... You can’t see it. You literally can’t see it. It’s hard to fight a plane you can’t see.”

“They said: ‘Well, it wins every time because the enemy cannot see it, even if it’s right next to it, it can’t see it,’” Trump said.

The plane in question, the F-35, is not invisible, though it is unusually small and designed to be less visible to radar than conventional aircraft. Its development, however, has proved all too visibly costly and riddled with problems.

holy crap! totally incoherent. LOLOLOLOLOLOL

how people defend him boggles my mind.

can a trump supporter PLEASE explain what he was saying!!

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

I'm pretty sure we can THANK the monentum of the Obama economic legacy for the market right now.

Check back in another year or so...

THAT will be the real test of the "Trump effect" on our economy.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Trump actually does have meetings when go goes to the golf course. A lot of CEOs discuss things while playing golf. The USA is a big Corporation.

Maybe he has a new honey down at the golf course. I can start some good rumors too.

And YOU are cool with all of that?

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland

originally posted by: rickymouse

And YOU are cool with all of that?

If you were the head of a big business, would you listen to your employees complaining because you went to play golf with other people you do business with. No, you would have that employee terminated.

He does business at the golf course, what is wrong with that. He does not go there alone, he takes some of his people with him most of the time and actually discusses things. What is wrong with that? Obama just went golfing, no meaningful meetings usually happened.

If I got elected president, I would live here, I would never move to DC and listen to all the entitled deceivers around there spewing crap. So I will never be president, I would rather be around some honest hard working people, not politicians and Bureaucrats and lobbiests trying to sell things by bribing people.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

CEO Pay Has Grown 90 Times Faster than Typical Worker Pay Since 1978

This might explain why the wealth inequality in this country has become so huge in the past few decades. Trump is the perfect guy to keep that trend going.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I'm opposed to Golf as a recreational sport.

Then again I like to take long walks and occasionally throw stones in the water, so its pretty similar.

Carry on.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Dang I'm jealous!

We all know the golf course is where the real deals get made.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join