It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump could be on track to triple Obama's time on the golf course

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: jjkenobi
And wow, now Democrats actually care about a President playing golf!

What a shock!

And yet just 4 years go:

insider.foxnews.com...

Short memories or hypocrisy? I report you decide.

Here's a good one:
conservativefighters.com...

+14 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
Yawn, so now we're back to Golf courses? smh, sad.

Uh, the man has golfed 82 times since taking office. The man who bashed Obama for golfing. You don't think that's hypocritical?

edit on 27-11-2017 by kurthall because: fix

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

Uh, the man has golfed 82 times since taking office. The man who based Obama for golfing. You don't think that's hypocritical?

Nope and you shouldn't care either, it effects you none, nor has any bearing for his supporters.

Only liberals cry about this.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Eshel

I think so too.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

No. Using "hypocrite" on this is like wearing a tux to carry out the trash.

Trump is FOS, plain and simple. In the world of business, only the CEO can overpromise and underdeliver, and then live to tell the tale. LOL

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

The difference is Trump is actually helping US citizens between his golf hobby. Obama didn't do that...

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I'm all for letting the "twitter in chief" play as much golf as he wants and let the adults carry on the affairs of state.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Uh, the man has golfed 82 times since taking office. The man who based Obama for golfing. You don't think that's hypocritical?

Nope and you shouldn't care either, it effects you none, nor has any bearing for his supporters.

Your wrong, it does affect us, it cost almost $100,000 dollars every time he golfs Xs 82. Just for you to prove your wrong, here is what the right was saying about Obama golfing, 2 years ago.....Praising trump for NOT golfing, and bashing Obama....The right is the most hypocritical bunch on the planet. trumps stance on Moore, pathetic. His own daughter said Moore has a "place in hell", trump still stands up for the guy.....

Thanks to whoever OG posted this link.

edit on 27-11-2017 by kurthall because: add

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
Funny thing about perception. We all have them. Are you sure it's not YOURS that have changed?

Yes, I am fairly sure of that... a fact I think you already knew prior to posting that.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall Thank you for pointing that out to good ol arnie123. Unfortunately arn will not retain facts and still blindly follow our dear leader. Very sad indeed

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Oh, this is rich. In a sad, pathetic, star and flag whorey kind of way. Seriously. With all the truly important things happening in the world today, this is considered thread-worthy. Trump is playing sooooo much golf, oh my!

Guess what? I don't care. Our world is flipping upside down, ecologically the planet appears to be dying, people and animals are dying at alarming rates, diseases are rampant, and the last thing on my mind is what a politician does for relaxation and amusement.

It's all red herring crap. A big steaming pile of it, thrown in the mud pit for us to become shocked and appalled.

The president is a straw boss. A puppet. The "leader of the free world" in name only. You Trump haters who keep posting this garbage act like he has the power to do anything and everything. Your ignorance and willingness to wallow in childish sour grapes is astounding.

Were you thankful for anything last week? Or did you stuff your gob until it was fixing to burst so you had the energy to jump on this forum and cry about a president playing golf (which, according to my older memory, is ALL OF THEM)?

America is doomed. DOOMED, I tells ya. Because of thinking like this. Energy wasted. We are being diverted away from things that, if we were told the truth, we would sit and go fetal over it. So we squabble over things that make no difference in the end.

When 'the end' does come, I'll know who the ATS addicts are. They will be the ones in a corner pretending to type in the air as they rock back and forth. I'll pat you on your greasy head and say, "You tell 'em, OP!" Enjoy the empty outrage they feed you while you still can.

edit on 27-11-2017 by FissionSurplus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: FissionSurplus

America is doomed. DOOMED, I tells ya. Because of thinking like this. Energy wasted. We are being diverted away from things that, if we were told the truth, we would sit and go fetal over it. So we squabble over things that make no difference in the end.

I'm sorry (not really), but I can't take any of that melodrama seriously and this is all I thought of while reading that post.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
I bet he cheats like Goldfinger did in the Bond movie

So I've read.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
And wow, now Democrats actually care about a President playing golf!

What a shock!

Nah, just the blatant hypocrisy.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

So Trump was a liberal?

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod Actually he was at one time. Now he is just in the idiot party. Soon it will just get to the point that he golfs and tweets attacks against people, politician and msm. The world will just sit back as he continues to make us look worse than we already did.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: kurthall Thank you for pointing that out to good ol arnie123. Unfortunately arn will not retain facts and still blindly follow our dear leader. Very sad indeed

Lmfao, sure.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Actually he was at one time

To some degree that is true..in any case Trump is just as much of a crybaby.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Your wrong, it does affect us, it cost almost $100,000 dollars every time he golfs Xs 82. Just for you to prove your wrong, here is what the right was saying about Obama golfing, 2 years ago.....Praising trump for NOT golfing, and bashing Obama....The right is the most hypocritical bunch on the planet. trumps stance on Moore, pathetic. His own daughter said Moore has a "place in hell", trump still stands up for the guy.....

Thanks to whoever OG posted this link.

You didn't prove me wrong at all. It affects you none. Show me how his golfing had effected your pay, your food and bills.

Naw, you're just doing the usual reach and smoke blowing for what amounts to absolutely nothing.

The left are so delusional and twisted that a past time activity such as golfing has become wonders of amazement for the leftist dissapointing American such as yourself.

Keep on crying, I have a dry shoulder for you.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

What would you have said about Obama if he had taken 82 golfing trips within his first year in office? Be honest with yourself, once you're honest with yourself then ask yourself why you don't hold Trump to that same standard.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join