It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump could be on track to triple Obama's time on the golf course

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust Bwahhhh So please provide links to back that up. Come on carewrmust, You have now opened the flood gates to get blasted. Now I will get my popcorn.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

I just pulled that number out of the sky but that's funny.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   
What should he be doing? He is already winning at everything, and what he is not winning at, i.e. Healthcare, we can thank the crazy dems for that. Do your thing Mr. President. Haters gonna Hate!

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

That is from April. Current data shows a 10% increase.

Which is still an affront to humanity.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tekaran
What should he be doing? He is already winning at everything, and what he is not winning at, i.e. Healthcare, we can thank the crazy dems for that. Do your thing Mr. President. Haters gonna Hate!

You guys are hilarious. If nothing else, I will enjoy his entire Presidency, just because of the nutty things you guys say.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   
But he has better technology and people at his disposal !!

All Obama had was a pen and a phone.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   
If Trump, like a majority of successful executives, does most of his business on the golf course then is it wrong for him to be on the golf course so much?

+11 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   
At some point the combined cultural embarrassment has to get through to his supporters. And by supporters I don't mean anyone who voted for Trump. By supporters I mean anyone who thinks that Donald Trump, specifically, is a great president and/or person. Trump is trolling his supporters the most, doing more and more audacious things and,oftentimes, things he specifically said he wouldn't do, like golfing, vacations, and appointing lobbyists to government positions.

Jesus, just the self-aggrandizement is embarrassing to watch. It's like watching the physical manifestation of the dunning-kruger effect.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Slanter
At some point the combined cultural embarrassment has to get through to his supporters. And by supporters I don't mean anyone who voted for Trump. By supporters I mean anyone who thinks that Donald Trump, specifically, is a great president and/or person. Trump is trolling his supporters the most, doing more and more audacious things and,oftentimes, things he specifically said he wouldn't do, like golfing, vacations, and appointing lobbyists to government positions.

Jesus, just the self-aggrandizement is embarrassing to watch. It's like watching the physical manifestation of the dunning-kruger effect.

To be embarassed by another persons behavior seems pretty fruitless and frustration. Its not like you can control them.

And, if im being honest, as big of a dirtbag as Trump is...it looks like the same old same old to me. If you think Trump a terrible president, great. Nice you caught up. They've been terrible for so long that we don't know what "good" looks like. But consider: Trump is the result of an election where anyone with any ability to lead our nation chose to not participate.

What does that tell you? Anyone with enough sense to actually do the job has enough sense to not run for it.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   
CNN, is this you? I didn't know you had an account at ATS. I will say, this is a little more "news worthy" than incorrectly feeding koi fish.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   

It's fascinating to watch once respected people become pathetic caricatures of themselves.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
International diplomacy is settled on the back nine not through diplomats and drone strikes. If he works on his handicap he can make America truly great again.
todays International politics is kind of like Caddyshack
Donald Trump would be the character played by Rodney Dangerfield.

edit on 27-11-2017 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   
And wow, now Democrats actually care about a President playing golf!

What a shock!

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
And wow, now Democrats actually care about a President playing golf!

What a shock!

And yet just 4 years go:

insider.foxnews.com...

Short memories or hypocrisy? I report you decide.

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

It's fascinating to watch once respected people become pathetic caricatures of themselves.

Funny thing about perception. We all have them. Are you sure it's not YOURS that have changed?

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   
And now republicans don't seem to at all, even though they made it one of their rallying points for the past 8 years, and the six months leading up to the election specifically.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Trump could be on track to triple Obama's time on the golf course

What kind of links time is unreasonable ?

I recall that Dwight D. Eisenhower was bashed for Golfing "too-often" in office...

I expect Trump to be very familiar with Golf & its' elitist 'bubble'...many a Deal came about during a golf game
I thought that B Hussein Obama hated the whole atmosphere of Country Club status & elitist Airs' around golf

OK...True News needs research the 'Golf' activity of all previous presidents & present a factual spreadsheet...
perhaps even compare tee times per month with Putin of Russia for example

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
And, if im being honest, as big of a dirtbag as Trump is...it looks like the same old same old to me. If you think Trump a terrible president, great. Nice you caught up.

I think the point was that it is the same old same old and that those defending him have yet to catch up.
edit on 27-11-2017 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

MAGA, Moscow Agent Golfing Again. It is just crazy how much he golfs and tweets. The man who told us, he would not have time to golf as president, and bashed Obama over and over again when he golfed. What an ass. He is the biggest hypocrite to grace the White House. Oh look, as of yesterday he has golfed a whopping 82 times since he took office.

thegolfnewsnet.com...

edit on 27-11-2017 by kurthall because: add

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Yawn, so now we're back to Golf courses? smh.
edit on 27-11-2017 by Arnie123 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join