It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump could be on track to triple Obama's time on the golf course

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian
You don't get to decide how Achievement is defined, because it already has a definition. the act of achieving something; a result gained by effort

If any of those were a goal, and they were accomplished, it is therefore an achievement. They are synonymous. The only achievement I ever really care about from a President though is to respect and protect the second amendment. I don't even care if he steps on puppies as long as our right to defend ourselves is respected.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TownCryer

if you're including 'major' accomplishments like Boarder Wall prototypes

I'm not sure what you expected. Did you expect them to just go willy nilly into building the wall? Well you probably did since you're ignorant about how trump operates.

By the way, your stooge trump's about to give away your free internet too.

In what world is government not controlling something, making it less free? Talk about blind to reality...

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

They're so used to changing the meaning of words based on their feelings, they don't even know that there are actual meanings out there.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   
At least Trump can play golf reasonably well..

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

He was not directly responsible for many of the items you entered (defeated ISIS lol..)

You mean he didn't pick up a gun and drive isis back himself? Correct. But that's not what he said he'd do (nor what I'm crediting him with). He said he'd give his generals 30 days to come up with a plan to defeat isis and execute that plan. That's what he did. That's why he gets credit. He knew what he was doing when he picked Mattis.

for example, saving millions by cutting employees who worked for the benefit of U.S. citizens, doesn't honestly mean much, when you give 30 BILLION to a military that is already vastly over-funded, and under-scrutinized.

Wow, your brain is all knotted up (TDS maybe?) if that is how you're going to analyze things: "He did A, and you liked it, meanwhile x y and z happened too. I'd have liked it if he did Z instead." Great. But that's not the point here.

Trump's administration so far consists of: find something Obama put into place - sign an executive order to avoid having to actually do "politics" with Congress and reverse or remove it. That's it.

Ahhh, there it is. The truth comes out. You're mad that he's undoing all of obama's unilateral actions, unilaterally. You see the gridlocked congress as your way of stopping trump but he's still able to rack up successes because obama did so much that he shouldn't have, on his own.

If you are impressed with his "accomplishments' so far, you are easily impressed.

Well, so far he's kept more promises in 10 months than obama did in 8 years (according to WaPo), so I guess the bar was set low by his predecessor.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

You don't get to decide how Achievement is defined

No.... the facts do.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

That's right, and the facts demonstrate he has made accomplishments/achievement in regards to some of his campaign promises and goals. Year one is not even finished, and he has already checked off a few boxes that you simply refuse to accept is all. Maybe your frustrated venting would have a bit more validity in year 7, but before year one is even finished?? No thank you, just angry kids venting.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Ahhh, there it is. The truth comes out. You're mad that he's undoing all of obama's unilateral actions, unilaterally. You see the gridlocked congress as your way of stopping trump but he's still able to rack up successes because obama did so much that he shouldn't have, on his own.

Even though you are trying to put words into my mouth, I'll respond. I'm personally not "mad" at Trump for undoing actions a previous POTUS put into place. Some actions put into place either become outdated, or were just ill-conceived. That's not a problem. However there is no way in hell that ALL of Obama's actions are so detrimental to the United States (and in fact, many are good things), that they ALL should be removed.

That's shoddy and weak as a President. It comes across as "I can't come up with an actual plan of my own, so I'll just remove everything Obama put into place, because I hate the guy." There are multiple articles out now singing the same song. It's his plan of action. And that's really sad. It's like he is simply out for revenge, and not actually looking at the priorities for the U.S. - there is no way you can tell me with a straight face, that the priorities of this nation should be the reversal of anything Obama enacted. Even our worst Presidents have created some positive legislation during their tenure.

Trump holds grudges. He holds a grudge with the NFL from being previously snubbed by them. We see the fallout. He has a grudge with Obama. We see how that is playing out. And ignoring Congress to sign a ridiculous # of executive orders has nothing to do with "gridlocked" congress. Unless you didn't realize it, there is a -reason- for that gridlock, put into place to help protect citizens from one-sided legislation. Sorry it's such a bother for Trump to figure it out. He simply doesn't know (politically), what he is doing. Hmm.. let's skip that confusing bit.. I'll just sign another executive order.

That's typical of Trump though. Say one thing.. do another. From simple things like harassing Obama for golfing and then spending 3 times as much time on the course while in office, to signing executive orders. They were unacceptable when Obama signed them. They are a part of his "clever plan" to fix America when Trump does it however.

All the anti-golf / anti-vacation posts by Trump towards Obama seem hilarious now. Ones like..

Can you believe that,with all of the problems and difficulties facing the U.S., President Obama spent the day playing golf.Worse than Carter

Oh well.. just another day in the life of our Hypocrite In Chief.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
Lets talk about a metric that really matters: how does Trumps use of drone strikes compare to the president who won a Nobel Prize before ever even taking office?

That droned MORE people than GWB.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join