It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump could be on track to triple Obama's time on the golf course

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+53 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   
The Golf-in-Chief is the term we should be using now? I think so:

President Donald Trump could be on track to spend as much as triple the time former President Barack Obama did on the golf course in his first year in office -- and to play more than former President George W. Bush did in eight years in office.

Trump spent Saturday at his Trump International Golf Club in West Palm Beach, marking the 81st day that the President has visited one of his golf courses -- and his fourth straight day at a club. A law enforcement source said Trump played with golf legend Jack Nicklaus, a longtime supporter of the President.

edition.cnn.com...

But hey now. Hey now this is the leader of the free world. He needs a lot of time off to get rid of all that stress.... and we all know Trump is the king of stress right? We should understand his circumstances? Thank God Fox News is on this to hold the president accountable for excessive golfing. God bless them. They are certainly holding him accountable now.

There are reports that Trumps travels have already broken the Secret Service's budget. It was also the beginning of this year we learned Trumps vacations costs per month exceeded those of Obama's in a Year and those figures are climbing. What's the explanation on this? Well these Golfing trips and Mar-a-Lago trips are actually all work trips now according to the Whitehouse and their supporters. The line between vacation and work have apparently blurred. Apparently. Gosh I should use this excuse where I work.

This guy is pure gold you know that?

What do you think ATS? Fake news? I guess it's all fake news.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   
So? He can tweet from any golf course.

+31 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Lets talk about a metric that really matters: how does Trumps use of drone strikes compare to the president who won a Nobel Prize before ever even taking office?

+22 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
And his supporters will cheer, while mocking you for posting this.

That's my prediction.

+48 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

This is all part of his elaborate plan, he is trolling us. He planned this decades ago before Twitter even existed (think time machine!). HAHA each day this Trump saga gets better...

I predict many Trump supporters will be defending his golfing tactics and will still blame Obama and Hillary for the amount of time he spends golfing instead of MAGAing.

*wipes tears of laughter from face*

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I predict that people will come in here and make predictions (Like i just did).

So.. what's new under the sun?

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: JosephKnecht

This is all part of his elaborate plan, he is trolling us.

One of many explanations I'm sure.

link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

SPF 2000? Bwahahahaha....

link   

Donald Trump has won 19 golf championships if I recall correctly. That's pretty impressive. Dude's gotta practice you know?

+18 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan Well for one are you trying to derail the topic? And second he has significantly increased the speed of which drone strikes take place. Now on topic, in Trumps defense golfing helps his bone spurs.
Trump will always fail to get things done or fulfill campaign promises. And I love that my tax payer dollars go to his golf course. That is truly amazing that his supporters are blind to all these facts.

+12 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan Well for one are you trying to derail the topic? And second he has significantly increased the speed of which drone strikes take place. Now on topic, in Trumps defense golfing helps his bone spurs.
Trump will always fail to get things done or fulfill campaign promises. And I love that my tax payer dollars go to his golf course. That is truly amazing that his supporters are blind to all these facts.

His supporters being blind is anything but amazing, or surprising.
edit on 27-11-2017 by Jefferton because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I bet he cheats like Goldfinger did in the Bond movie

edit on 27-11-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Donald Trump has won 19 golf championships if I recall correctly. That's pretty impressive. Dude's gotta practice you know?

Hey now! I hear he shoots an average of an 82.

But I think the second hole takes less tries than that first one............

+24 more 
link   
From OPs link

Trump:

"But because I'm going to be working for you, I'm not going to have time to go golfing, believe me. Believe me. Believe me, folks."

link   

And more than triple Obama's accomplishments. America likes that!

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   
He and Alice Cooper have about the same handicap. Would love to see Alice kick his ass on the golf course. Then just kick his ass.

+11 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Not being Hillary only counts as one accomplishment.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

SPF 2000? Bwahahahaha....

I had to google that.. and the first link that came up?

m.imdb.com...

Two gay sunbathers strike up a conversation with mother and son picnickers when a space alien intrudes to partake in the Earth ritual of sunscreen application.

Interesting..

edit on 27-11-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I believe that's written on a bathroom stalls wall in:

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join