It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Calls for a MSM Honesty Contest

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Trump is just continuing his real profession as a reality TV star, where fantasy is the operating principal... His tweets are amusing and his legacy will be the "twitter in chief"

Trump might regain some credibility if he indites the "crooked Hillary" but I'm not gonna hold my breath.
edit on 27-11-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Am I the only one who finds it funny how he excluded Fox News from the fake news contest?

Lol

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Of course they'd be omitted. Nobody questions state media.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Sure. Sure. Whatever you say. It's not like I was expecting you to admit to your hypocrisy or anything. "Do as I say not as I do."

I don't expect you to know what hypocrisy is. Never have.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

As I said in that post , "I don't have a problem with him tweeting it's the petty comments and attacks that bother me"
I don't think he should stop tweeting I just think he should grow up , stop playing to the crowd and be constructive.

At the moment he comes across like a 70 year old child not the leader of the US.

Luckily, what he comes across as has to you has little bearing on the real world.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Who will explain the concept of 'honesty' to Trump? What's next, Trump will chair a National Council on Sexual Harassment? His complete lack of self-awareness, combined with his pure ignorance, would be laughable if he wasn't forcibly ramming the integrity of this country into the sewer.

Idiot Trump, and his idiot kids, are Trash!
Worst 'president' EVER !!!

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

How were you able to put MSM and HONESTY your title, without puking?

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TownCryer

I see you're still disappointed that President Obama and Hilary let you down. But do not worry. It will pass with time.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I see you're still disappointed that President Obama and Hilary let you down. But do not worry. It will pass with time.

And I see that You are still obsessed with Obama and Hillary. Town cryer did't bring them up, you did... The left realizes that Obama's gone, Hillary lost. It's the Right that constantly brings them up, not the libs.

but, but, Obama....but, but Hillary...the Conservative mantra to everything. Time to move on, don't you think? It's been over a year now....
edit on 27-11-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire
Am I the only one who finds it funny how he excluded Fox News from the fake news contest?

Lol

I'd say it was intentional to elicit a response. I'm surprised he didn't say Fox News except for Shepard Smith.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   
So I guess I'm one of the few that finds this quite disturbing? A President of the United States challenging the free press?
This is one of the most troubling things....

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   
There is a reason he said "and not including Fox". 60% either mostly false, false or outright lies

And if they included Trump in this contest. 69% either mostly false, false or outright lies

CNN would lose by a landslide. 27% mostly false , false or outright lies.
edit on 27-11-2017 by ChiefTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting
So I guess I'm one of the few that finds this quite disturbing? A President of the United States challenging the free press?

He doesn't challenge the "free" press, he challenges the "fake" press.

Something every President should do.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ChiefTruth

I wonder what the "impact" levels are ?

They never tell us THAT !!

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting

He doesn't challenge the "free" press, he challenges the "fake" press.

Something every President should do.

He calls everything fake that disfavors him and you know that. He lies constantly, and challenges those who call him on it. CNN cites his comments, shows videos of him saying certain things, so they typically back up his ludicrous remarks and actions.

They do, obviously, spout off a lot of opinions, of which I admit, I can only take so much before I click it off. Any of them. But I can say, however, they usually have a panel which includes commentators from both sides to equal things out, so his fanboys have their say too.

And you know this. You know all this. And it most certainly is the FREE PRESS. Our freedom of speech is paramount to how we live, and he consistently tries to shut them down to suit his own emotional and vain fragilities. He only wants us to hear ONE side of the story, and that is FOX, and that is NOT how our country works.

Okay, Xue. Bring on your funny one-liner or meme. I'm ready.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   
This is one of the reasons why I supported Trump. The establishment had become too full of themselves. They needed to be humiliated... they needed to be trolled.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: carewemust

but, but, Obama....but, but Hillary...the Conservative mantra to everything. Time to move on, don't you think? It's been over a year now....

WHY? It's the only rational reason for the irrational comments made by liberals.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   
It means Fox is the most dishonest.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
It means Fox is the most dishonest.

Trump's good natured attempt to show his approval of Fox, actually insinuates that they're the worst purveyor of FAKE news.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join