It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Calls for a MSM Honesty Contest

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

So being paid or not being paid for reporting news is the standard that must be met to qualify for criticism for poor reporting from you? I hope you know that a GREAT many writers for news organizations do it freelance and may not even get paid for the articles they write.

What a word salad. It is the news organizations that are tasked with informing the public. Each of them have a standards of ethics and principles, which they toss to the wind on a daily basis. When the free press doesn't abide by their own standards in favour of yellow journalism, they are sensationalist, click-bait, fake news putting profits over principle.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
lmfao, I don't know whats worse, the liberal media or the liberal clowns in this thread, both react predictably to President Trumps tweets and in brazen, sad fashion.

Good on the OP for catching so many fishies, they aren't the smartest group, indicative of their poor choices of representatives in this country and "glass house" logic.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

If his tweets are an example of his sense of humour then perhaps it's best they are suppressed , I don't think it would be boring I think it would be a smart move.

I don't have a problem with him tweeting it's the petty comments and attacks that bother me , this guy holds the fate of the world in his hands and sometimes he just comes across as unstable.

That's what every almost anti-Trumper on earth wants. We could go back to the days when leaders had their Twitter accounts written by, monitored and curated by social media staff. That's not transparency.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

OT but thought you might be interested

link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Did you say something.....relevant?

link   
Gen Michael Hayden‏ @GenMhayden
Replying to @jmclaughlinSAIS

If this is who we are or who we are becoming, I have wasted 40 years of my life. Until now it was not possible for me to conceive of an American President capable of such an outrageous assault on truth, a free press or the first amendment.
11:32 PM - 25 Nov 2017

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Trump is a master troll, and the reactions, especially in this thread are exactly what's expected.

Lol..

People need to lighten up.. or just continue to be triggered at his every breath. The choice is yours.

edit on 27-11-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Those evil liberals, making trump say dumb # daily.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
What's hilarious is all the claims in this thread and many others of Trump supporters defending specific tweets, yet when you actually read the replies there isn't any Trump supporters even participating. The real story is why so many allow Trump to send a dumb tweet and trigger half of America in an instant. He doesn't have to try anymore and is pretty pathetic. I bet if the MSM and their low info followers would ignore it, then Trump's tweets would fade away into obscurity.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
The left screamed for years that the right needed to lighten up and get a sense of humor. Now that they have, the left seems to have lost theirs.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

As I said in that post , "I don't have a problem with him tweeting it's the petty comments and attacks that bother me"
I don't think he should stop tweeting I just think he should grow up , stop playing to the crowd and be constructive.

At the moment he comes across like a 70 year old child not the leader of the US.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I know!! I know!! ~~ (raises hand in glee)

We could have a TV award show in a few months, complete with big-name presenters, and have trailers on a big screen back of the stage with examples of the lies and distortions and all the fakiness.

There could be jokes, comedic commentary ala Seth MacFarlane, and the ladies could get all dressed up in their finest and even walk a green carpet made out of fake grass.

We could even break it down into categories. The possibilities are endless.

Imagine, as the presenter fumbles nervously while opening the envelope...aaaanndd the WINNER is: "_________".
edit on 27-11-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
Haha.
I don’t care who you are, Cult45 or NeverTrump, this is one of the best Troll tweets I’ve ever seen.

Watch them defend and bash, respectively, caught in the TrumpTrance.

It's getting pretty funny. The guy farts and we have a 10 page thread bickering over what it smells like.

People really need to get a grip.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   
hahahah

epic troll

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Sure. Sure. Whatever you say. It's not like I was expecting you to admit to your hypocrisy or anything. "Do as I say not as I do."

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
it's funny, I see it more as he's trolling his base.

I freaken love his tweets and I hope they continue. showing his idiocy daily is amusing.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Seriously though, that's how he "debates". If he fell down, he'd claim the Earth "fell up". LOL

I've learned to just ignore him and threads make a lot more sense.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
it's funny, I see it more as he's trolling his base.

I'm almost scared to ask why, but I'm very interested in the thought process that came to this conclusion.

Sooo... why?

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

cuz he knows you'll defend him no matter what, it's pathetic.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join