It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Calls for a MSM Honesty Contest

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

A MSM honesty contest? Please...

It's worse than that. It's an MSM honesty contest that exempts Fox News from participating.

So he does not want to include his MSM darling.

Not unexpected.

Well. Keep in mind that Fox News is excluded but Breitbart isn't.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   

It's worse than that. It's an MSM honesty contest that exempts Fox News from participating.

Not unexpected.

That makes me feel so much better.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Not unexpected.

Breitbart news? That doesn't even qualify as toilet paper.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

You don't have a problem with a president trolling those he''s supposed to be representing? He's the president of the US. Not the president of "some" Americans.

sure dont look like he has a problem with it

it is hilarious that his supporters want an honest media. all the time. fact checked honest.
but these same people have no problem with trump lying all the time.

they want an honest media and love their lying president.

it is very strange

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
along with the lying they love the # talking too.

trump tweet

Can you believe that,with all of the problems and difficulties facing the U.S., President Obama spent the day playing golf.Worse than Carter

but 10 months after getting elected

www.huffingtonpost.com...

President Donald Trump hit the links again over the holiday weekend, his 81st time at a golf club during a presidency that’s just a touch over 10 months old, according to CNN.

can you believe with all the problems and difficulties facing the U.S., President trump spends the day playing golf and tweeting about the media. Worse than Obama

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

In all fairness to Trump, his job is not to represent the MSM. &if citizens get offended by Trolling of the Media, they have no one to blame but themselves.

Under normal circumstances I'd agree but he is the President of the United States , is the President being a Troll really doing America any favours ?
His exclusion of Faux , sorry Fox , says more about his relationship with them than any desire to out fake news , they stoke he ego so they are exempt.

edit on 27-11-2017 by gortex because: spelll

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Hypocrisy and "do as I say and not as I do" is the policy of the day and the GOP voters are ok with this.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

I don't know why they call Donald's online ramblings Tweets, Quacks would be more appropriate.
In any case, we know it's a load of Horlicks when he tells us he will award a Fake News trophy...he's far too miserable for that.
Anyway, he couldn't include Fox since it is blacked out in most of the world....

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Trump automatically wins the fake news trophy. Everything he says is news because he's the POTUS. And he's the biggest liar in political history. I mean, he lies even when there is no clear political motive. The guy's just full of crap.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

His exclusion of Foux , sorry Fox , says more about his relationship with them than any desire to out fake news...

I’d believe that if I thought for one second he was actually being serious with this tweet.

...is the President being a Troll really doing America any favours ?

The alternative is to demand that he suppress his sense of humour for the next 4-8 years.
How boring would that be?

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   

a reply to: TinySickTears

Hypocrisy and "do as I say and not as I do" is the policy of the day and the GOP voters are ok with this.

yeah we definitely live in bizarre land these days.

we can go back through any thread for the last 10 months. if it is negative towards trump in any way his supporters will be in all of them claiming fake news, bull# sources and any number of other reasons to show that negative story is fake and not to be trusted.
happens every time.

edit on 27-11-2017 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

The alternative is to demand that he suppress his sense of humour for the next 4-8 years.

is that what all this is called now?
his sense of humor?

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

his sense of humor?

If it is he's about as funny as a heart attack.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Winner to receive "THE FAKE NEWS TROPHY"! I want it to be a real trophy made out of fake gold. What could the depiction be? A bust of the biggest msm liar personality? So many to choose from.

Wonderful! A contest! Can We The People send in excerpts, the staged shots presented as real time, bold-faced lies, etc.? There are so many pretzel-twisted fake news "facts" we could send in.

How are they going to score it?

Yes. President Trump is a huuuge favorite of millions. He didn't get that wrong, for sure.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

I’d believe that if I thought for one second he was actually being serious with this tweet.

I don't think he is , as you said yourself he's trolling.

If his tweets are an example of his sense of humour then perhaps it's best they are suppressed , I don't think it would be boring I think it would be a smart move.

I don't have a problem with him tweeting it's the petty comments and attacks that bother me , this guy holds the fate of the world in his hands and sometimes he just comes across as unstable.
edit on 27-11-2017 by gortex because: spelll

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

his sense of humor?

Well it’s either a joke or he is being deadly serious.
Most of us have concluded he isn’t in fact serious here, so it must be a joke, right?

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I saw the thread title and thought it was a contest between who lies more. The president or news channel.

Trump averages about 6 lies per day. It may be a close race.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I think Trump spends too much time thinking about what he's going to post on social media and not enough time on running the country. No legislation but a thousand Tweets. MAGA!

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   
The numbers have been crunched. And the winner is...

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

...sometimes he just comes across as unstable.

He does. I don’t think this is one of them times though.

new topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join