It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Calls for a MSM Honesty Contest

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

I know. It's obvious you only care about calling out the liberal press but not the idiocy of the OP reporting a tweet or the fact that the tweet itself is stupidly partisan lopsided in its message. This on top of how you like to call out others for being hypocrites. All these things I've noticed already.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
Of all the things Trump has on his plate to worry about, he finds it necessary to tweet this?

A MSM honesty contest?

Is he really this stupid?

Is that rhetorical?

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

originally posted by: JosephKnecht

I sense a twitter meltdown from the press and those who peddle their garbage.

Will it be any worse than any of Trump's BIGLY Twitter melt-downs?

...kind of difficult to beat faking a times magazine man of the year award, that's rock bottom right there, even the crooked media will have troubles finding how to sink that low.

They always do. They report on tweets.

He has made some major announcements over the Twitter platform, of course they are going to report on it. I'm not in defense of mainstream media and their lies, but what would you expect them to do. The POTUS uses Twitter as his main communication platform, do you just suggest they ignore him?

Trump has proven he lacks the strength to be the better man and ignore them, instead he lashes out time after time like an injured child who got their x-box taken away.

We already know the media is weak-minded and corrupt, all Donald is doing is proving that he is too.

I honestly think they are all in on it together, we are being played.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

I know. It's obvious you only care about calling out the liberal press but not the idiocy of the OP reporting a tweet or the fact that the tweet itself is stupidly partisan lopsided in its message. This on top of how you like to call out others for being hypocrites. All these things I've noticed already.

Sorry but the OP is not the press. The OP is not paid vast sums of money to inform the public. It might be the stupidest comparison I’ve heard all weak. You must have zero standards,

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

I sense a twitter meltdown from the press and those who peddle their garbage.

Will it be any worse than any of Trump's BIGLY Twitter melt-downs?

...kind of difficult to beat faking a times magazine man of the year award, that's rock bottom right there, even the crooked media will have troubles finding how to sink that low.

They always do. They report on tweets.

He has made some major announcements over the Twitter platform, of course they are going to report on it. I'm not in defense of mainstream media and their lies, but what would you expect them to do. The POTUS uses Twitter as his main communication platform, do you just suggest they ignore him?

Trump has proven he lacks the strength to be the better man and ignore them, instead he lashes out time after time like an injured child who got their x-box taken away.

We already know the media is weak-minded and corrupt, all Donald is doing is proving that he is too.

I honestly think they are all in on it together, we are being played.

You derived all that from tweets? The world has gone mad.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   

So being paid or not being paid for reporting news is the standard that must be met to qualify for criticism for poor reporting from you? I hope you know that a GREAT many writers for news organizations do it freelance and may not even get paid for the articles they write.
edit on 27-11-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Sorry but the OP is not the press. The OP is not paid vast sums of money to inform the public. It might be the stupidest comparison I’ve heard all weak. You must have zero standards,

That remains to be seen.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Of all the things Trump has on his plate to worry about, he finds it necessary to tweet this?

A MSM honesty contest?

because his loyalists think when sh!t hits the fan, only 'dems' in the country gets splattered with his fecal sploosh..

we are all categorically screwed... this is what our president deems important, not a contest to bring forward the most sound policies and tax and healthcare and military reforms which don't solely benefit the billionaire class..

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

A MSM honesty contest?

Is that rhetorical?

Indeed.

This tweet reeks of immaturity and stupidity.

I know it will appeal to a certain section of his base, specifically those that like to harp about 'fake news', but the rest of us cannot be expected to take this seriously.

A MSM honesty contest? Please...

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   

It's worse than that. It's an MSM honesty contest that exempts Fox News from participating.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   

A MSM honesty contest?

Is that rhetorical?

Indeed.

I know it will appeal to a certain section of his base, specifically those that like to harp about 'fake news', but the rest of us cannot be expected to take this seriously.

Actually I think it's one of his smarter ones. It triggers, yes I'm using that word, on partisan level times 2. Not like he ha any love for Fox BUT he's throwing it out there to get extra wiggle from the left.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

That could be said for the majority of his tweets , kinda sad really.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Hahahaha hilarious tweet! And not because CNN is or isn't any less real than other networks. Because it gives a platform for the left to reveal their hatred of middle America. Tell us why we like this trollbait tweet again?

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   

It's worse than that. It's an MSM honesty contest that exempts Fox News from participating.

I think it's entirely possible now that liberals think president Trump was being serious here and not trolling at all.

lol

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: ausername

Liberals have stopped taking Trump's tweets seriously months ago. The media may report on them, but we just roll our eyes at yet another display of embarrassing stupidity being shown to the whole world. Heck, the media isn't even at fault for this tweet. The OP just quoted it right from Trump's Twitter and just made us assume that liberals were freaking out about it. Looks like you ate the bait.
edit on 27-11-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

I think it's entirely possible now that liberals think president Trump was being serious here and not trolling at all.

lol

You don't have a problem with a president trolling those he''s supposed to be representing? He's the president of the US. Not the president of "some" Americans.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Honestly no.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   

So he does not want to include his MSM darling.

Not unexpected.

A MSM honesty contest?

Is that rhetorical?

Indeed.

Actually I think it's one of his smarter ones. It triggers, yes I'm using that word, on partisan level times 2. Not like he ha any love for Fox BUT he's throwing it out there to get extra wiggle from the left.

So we elected a troll-in-chief?

I feel so much better.

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: introvert

That could be said for the majority of his tweets , kinda sad really.

It is.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

You don't have a problem with a president trolling those he''s supposed to be representing?

In all fairness to Trump, his job is not to represent the MSM.

& if citizens get offended by Trolling of the Media, they have no one to blame but themselves.

Furthermore, & in all honesty, I’m suspicious of people who get offended with the idea of calling out fake news.
I’m sure some have a vested interest in fake news though.

Disclaimer: yes I get the irony of it being Trump who is doing this. Doesn’t change my opinion on the MSM though.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

lol

You don't have a problem with a president trolling those he''s supposed to be representing? He's the president of the US. Not the president of "some" Americans.

His Twitter Feed has me thinking that he is the President of Kindergarten.

POKUS

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join