It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Calls for a MSM Honesty Contest

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
So. What I'm gathering from this thread is that Trump and his sycophants are ok with fake news that is positive about Trump, and only care about fake news that is negative about him.

According to sources familiar with the matter an internal CNN poll suggests that you are absolutely correct.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   

So. What I'm gathering from this thread is that Trump and his sycophants are ok with fake news that is positive about Trump, and only care about fake news that is negative about him.

Close, but not quite.

Trump and his sycophants define "fake news" as news that is negative about Trump, be that news true or false.

They define "real news" as news that is positive about Trump, be that news true or false.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Open_Minded Skeptic

Ah yes! I forgot to run that through my "alternative facts" filter in my brain. Thanks for that.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Ah, how easily your president has drowned you in emotions.

It seems, there is real trouble coming right ahead and he wants you to churn in some dead mill, like a donkey powering a waterwell which just seeps right into the well again.

This is a tweet with purpose.

Not for you to "detect the most not-fake newschannel", but to keep you occupied while some real SH*T goes down the news-drain!

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I don't think a man that creates a fake Time Magazine cover of himself and hangs it in his businesses has any right to call for honesty of others.

That's the pinnacle of ego craving attention....so sad, really really sad, believe me!!
edit on 27-11-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

www.msnbc.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Open_Minded Skeptic

Close, but not quite.

Trump and his sycophants define "fake news" as news that is negative about Trump, be that news true or false.

They define "real news" as news that is positive about Trump, be that news true or false.

And you make up stuff out of thin air. Luckily you’re not a multimedia company tasked with informing the public.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I believe We have video of that::

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
I sense a twitter meltdown from the press and those who peddle their garbage.

Will it be any worse than any of Trump's BIGLY Twitter melt-downs?

...kind of difficult to beat faking a times magazine man of the year award, that's rock bottom right there, even the crooked media will have troubles finding how to sink that low.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
I don't think a man that creates a fake Time Magazine cover of himself and hangs it in his businesses has any right to call for honesty of others.

That's the pinnacle of ego craving attention....so sad, really really sad, believe me!!

Of course I could be wrong. Just saying what I think I see.

www.washingtonpost.com... 875b7d1876_story.html?utm_term=.c30dbdd6a8b3

Understand his ego.. Somebody like that, in their mind, cannot fail, thus ruining the ego he so protects is not an option for him. That's actually probably a very good thing. He has his OWN mind and drive. When people worry as much as he does about how people think of him, they do not want to F up.

edit on 27-11-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: Metallicus

He is an idiot. How many stories has FOX news ran that were pro trump that were complete GARBAGE. That is okay with trump and his minions though....hypocrite is the word that comes to mind.

Not that I'm a fan of Faux, but how many completely bogus stories have they ran on the Donald this year?

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   
If he could recognize honesty I'd take this seriously. He's a "tweet".

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The Troll in Chief is at it again? *yawn*

It seems to be the totality of his skill-set. The old angry white guy yelling from the sidelines like a weekend warrior finally got to put the coach's cap on, and...finds out it ain't as easy as it looks. So he fell back to what he does best, yelling and complaining and shifting blame. Who knew there was more to this governance thing than trolling?

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Haha.
I don’t care who you are, Cult45 or NeverTrump, this is one of the best Troll tweets I’ve ever seen.

Watch them defend and bash, respectively, caught in the TrumpTrance.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

originally posted by: olaru12

Of course I could be wrong. Just saying what I think I see.

www.washingtonpost.com... 875b7d1876_story.html?utm_term=.c30dbdd6a8b3

Understand his ego.. Somebody like that, in their mind, cannot fail, thus ruining the ego he so protects is not an option for him. That's actually probably a very good thing. He has his OWN mind and drive. When people worry as much as he does about how people think of him, they do not want to F up.

It's lying, It's creating a false narrative, It's a sign of insecurity, It's something a pitiful dork would do.

I'ts living in a world of fantasy and pretend. And it shows what kind of personality we have sitting in the WH; a total F up.

Nice try, but people that live in the REAL world can see thru the twitter in chief and don't join the cult45 spin machine or buy into lame excuses trying to prop up a charlatan.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
a reply to: xuenchen

Two things come to mind ...I hope RT jumps in and that Trump offers a trophy just for participating to the MSM .

Special category award for best fake news production by foreign news organizations

The nominees are:

And the winner is....

Stay tuned, more after the break...

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: JosephKnecht

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
I sense a twitter meltdown from the press and those who peddle their garbage.

Will it be any worse than any of Trump's BIGLY Twitter melt-downs?

...kind of difficult to beat faking a times magazine man of the year award, that's rock bottom right there, even the crooked media will have troubles finding how to sink that low.

They always do. They report on tweets.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

You mean like this thread is doing?

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

a reply to: LesMisanthrope

You mean like this thread is doing?

No. I’m speaking of the press.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Of all the things Trump has on his plate to worry about, he finds it necessary to tweet this?

A MSM honesty contest?

Is he really this stupid?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join