It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FDP President Sally Boynton Brown Resigns Amidst Sexual Harassment Controversy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Trouble in Florida as the Democrat Party President is stepping down.

Apparently some Women are saying Sally Boynton Brown somehow "enabled" Chairman Stephen Bittel's engaging in various inappropriate behaviors towards women.

Looks like this whole "harassment" thing is taking down dozens at all levels.

Sally Boynton Brown has made several controversial comments in the past as well.

What's wrong with these people anyway?

FDP President Sally Boynton Brown Resigns Amidst Sexual Harassment Controversy

Florida Democratic Party president Sally Boynton Brown has resigned amidst a flurry of controversy when two former party staffers said she “enabled” FDP chairman Stephen Bittel’s “creepy” and “inappropriate” behavior towards female staffers.

Boynton Brown made the announcement late Monday afternoon.

“After much prayerful consideration I tendered my resignation to Chairman Bittel and Vice-Chair Mount this afternoon,” Boynton Brown wrote in an email to party leaders. “I can’t begin to tell you what a pure pleasure it was to work with you. The people of the Democratic Party are our greatest asset and I hope you never forget the power you have to make real change happen everyday with your actions.”

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   
This reminds me of that chain of revelations last year, in the Podesta emails I think it was, where some Hillary staffer had been a prowling creepster during the campaign, and people that should have been firing him well lets just say they hadnt. I forget the specifics; it i light of the rest of that armada of stinky fingers didnt even seem to stick on anyone as an after thought. But whoevers been tuned in to this topic at large well:

43. Clinton campaign refuses to report sexual harassment (then
forwards complaint to harasser)

https://__._/podesta-emails/emailid/16137#efmAMpAQKAQMAR6AVzAYLAf_AhD

“I was recently contacted by a source who claims to have worked on the 2008 Hillary Clinton campaign and is alleging that Marlon Marshall made unwelcome sexual advances and propositions towards women on the campaign repeatedly. The allegation is that he would "corner women, make them uncomfortable and make suggestions about having sex."

“The source also claims that Robby Mook was made aware of the issue, but declined to act on it or intervene because he is personal friends with Marshall.”

​​

Marlon Marshall is the director of state campaigns and political engagement for Hillary Clinton's 2016 presidential campaign. And they still have him on their campaign.

Remember, Hillary Clinton defended the child molester of a 12 year old Kathy Shelton, who was raped so violently, she was in a coma for 5 days and can never have children because of it. Hillary claimed young girls often fantasize about older men, and in an interview years later, she LAUGHED about the case and how she knew he was guilty and how evidence was misplaced.

Sites implicated in these leaks like Politico and major Hillary donors like Politifact (through the Tampa Bay Times) are trying to claim this is false, trying to trick readers into thinking Trump lied when bringing up this example. They claim he is lying, but not denying that Hillary laughed about the case. Nothing but propaganda.

Hillary famously said last year: “ALL VICTIMS OF SEXUAL ASSAULT DESERVE TO BE HEARD AND BELIEVED.” Well, unless they are politically inconvenient to the Clinton campaign (as we know with the women Bill assaulted).
www.mostdamagingwikileaks.com...

That site there look pretty damn good now that I just noticed it.

new topics

join