It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Despite already admitting it was real, Trump now says the Access Hollywood tape was fake

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

originally posted by: TinySickTears
how come when trump makes a claim, any claim his supporters eat it up as fact but any other person/source makes any type of claim against trump and it is bull#?

how does that work exactly

cognitive dissonance is some powerful stuff. it leads trump supporters to believe whatever he says, no matter how ludicrous... and it leads trump to think that if he doesn't like the sound of reality it's in his power to change it.

it's a deadly combo when the madman collects followers who dare not disbelieve him...

And yet, you still have no idea who made this claim, but since you really, want it to be true, you are all in. Irony much?

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
And yet, you still have no idea who made this claim, but since you really, want it to be true, you are all in. Irony much?

well here's my mental math.. is how many ludicrous, non-factual claims have i actually heard fall out of trump's mouth already? the answer to that is many. it's not like this stupid story is the make or break for whether i think trump is full of crap and makes it up as he goes along and as it suits his ego. there's already been plenty of confirmation of that. it's just one more color in a breathtaking palette of bull#.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

originally posted by: network dude

well here's my mental math.. is how many ludicrous, non-factual claims have i actually heard fall out of trump's mouth already? the answer to that is many. it's not like this stupid story is the make or break for whether i think trump is full of crap and makes it up as he goes along and as it suits his ego. there's already been plenty of confirmation of that. it's just one more color in a breathtaking palette of bull#.

So your saying it doesnt matter if its a lie as long as its about Trump? And youll believe any lie because you hate him. Sad when people let their emotions cancel out their common sense. Ive seen so many fake claims by sources from he removed the bust of Mr King to he was planning on nuking North Korea. These stories are nothing more then deranged people trying to rationalize the hate.

Lets face reality he won and we are stuck with him for the next three years,keep doing crap like this it will be 7.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
So your saying it doesnt matter if its a lie as long as its about Trump? And youll believe any lie because you hate him. Sad when people let their emotions cancel out their common sense.

no, that's not what i said... lol

he's said things directly, from his mouth, caught on tape, or tweeted, that are demonstrably false. numerous, numerous times. what i'm saying is this story literally doesn't matter because i already knew he was full of crap. it's just funny. it fits in perfectly with the rest of his campaign to pass off one version of reality that contradicts all known facts to his supporters, and to erase what truth and facts even are in the public perception.

this is not going to be the story that makes people suddenly realize he's full of it. either they already do or nothing on god's green earth could ever convince them anyway.

i do think it's probably true. it's not the first time he's contravened obvious reality to try and pass off a better sounding version about himself. but in the end, it really doesn't matter.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Somewhere in the middle of this circus show Trump is making this country great again.

Ah, the eternal optimist.

Hats off to you friend for your neverending struggle to push the colossal-sized turd up that steep hill.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

I think that was sarcasm.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 04:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: bgerbger

I wonder how long it will be before the Trumpeters jump in here defending their Orange Messiah and claiming he never said this, or was quoted out of context?

Nice try to deflect objection.
However, can you show me where Trump says his conversation on the bus did not happen? I'd like to see that before making a judgement on whether Trump is flipping on his apology.

Right now this looks like another example of liberals trying to create a story that they can collectively cry about, but furnish us with an actual quote form Trump and your story has some more substance. Ta.
edit on 28/11/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join