It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Despite already admitting it was real, Trump now says the Access Hollywood tape was fake

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: IridiumFlareMadness

He won the election with electoral votes, and I am now not so sure that Russian influence is not the reason why. The Popular vote was lost by MILLIONS......

So? The whole point of the Electoral College is to prevent snowflake States like California from telling the other 49 states what to do. It's to make sure that we don't have a tyranny of the majority. It's designed to make damn sure that this place never becomes an actual democracy. Go read animal farm and maybe that will help you understand.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

nope sorry, he admitted it, that is his locker room talk. if he had took the approach that you are suggesting to begin with, then ya, there would be a little room for doubt. but once he owned his locker room talk, well... the doubt is removed on that one...
he said it. he admitted it. either his advisors are idiots or he wasn't listening to them...

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: bgerbger

The man has no consistency with facts or the truth. Pathological liars seldom do.

But he never said it was fake.

Somebody else said he said.

The fact that the NYT ran this particular story without identifying the 'advisor' and 'senator' is pretty pathetic. If the sources weren't willing to lay claim to their statements, then the NYT shouldn't' have run with it.

There's no good reason for needing to protect sources on something like this if he actually told them that.

Crap journalistic ethics.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123 Dude what...... Your distain for the left is overwhemingly getting old and just proves that you could never see the grass on the other side. You sound like one of the people under the tent with the way you just hound people. How about you go hang out with Alex Jones....

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: edit

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

nope sorry, he admitted it, that is his locker room talk. if he had took the approach that you are suggesting to begin with, then ya, there would be a little room for doubt. but once he owned his locker room talk, well... the doubt is removed on that one...
he said it. he admitted it. either his advisors are idiots or he wasn't listening to them...

Then why deny it now? That makes no sense.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

So the article makes an unprovable claim as to what the president believes????? And we are supposed to take that seriuosly? Looks like just a cheap attempt at a hit piece. The press is making a huge mistake thats going to get Trump reelected. WhenMueller raps up the inestigation and cant touch Trump he will be running ads with all the attacks the press made.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

So the article makes an unprovable claim as to what the president believes????? And we are supposed to take that seriuosly?.

how come when trump makes a claim, any claim his supporters eat it up as fact but any other person/source makes any type of claim against trump and it is bull#?

how does that work exactly

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: IridiumFlareMadness

He won the election with electoral votes, and I am now not so sure that Russian influence is not the reason why. The Popular vote was lost by MILLIONS......

could you explain the dynamics of how that might have happened? Unless it's just a case of butt soreness.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
The tape can contain his voice and be “inauthentic” at the same time. It might have been doctored. It might be fake.

It was the deep state!

Trump would never say such a thing...

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Sure he did, but that says nothing whether a tape was doctored or not.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

So the article makes an unprovable claim as to what the president believes????? And we are supposed to take that seriuosly?.

how come when trump makes a claim, any claim his supporters eat it up as fact but any other person/source makes any type of claim against trump and it is bull#?

To my knowledge reporters cant read minds,so him telling us what trump feels isnt news. Now i could be wrong and the reporter is psychic to that i say prove it.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

i was reffering to the op not trump raping anyone, i have never heard of this. if it is true then he deserves to pay for it. maybe i misread the op.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

I'm with those who are asking did he really deny it? it will take more than one report, regardless of the source claiming that he is to convince me. I wouldn't be surprised if he did, but I'll wait till I hear it in his own words thank you!!!

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
it would have been a halfway believable claim before he opened his mouth talking about his locker room talk. but not now... it's been over a year, he's had more than enough time to listen to the tape and realize that he never said it.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

cognitive dissonance is some powerful stuff. it leads trump supporters to believe whatever he says, no matter how ludicrous... and it leads trump to think that if he doesn't like the sound of reality it's in his power to change it.

it's a deadly combo when the madman collects followers who dare not disbelieve him...

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   

To my knowledge reporters cant read minds,so him telling us what trump feels isnt news. Now i could be wrong and the reporter is psychic to that i say prove it.

ok thanks for not answering
i figured thats about what i would get

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
That moron doesn't remember all the things he lied about yesterday, much less a year ago.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
"He suggested to a senator earlier this year that it was not authentic, and repeated that claim to an adviser more recently"

so in reality trump said nothing of the sort, but people claim he did...

no names and we are supposed to take this seriously?

yellow journalism much... sad that liberals fall for this

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   

It's called deductive reasoning. Trump has already admitted to and apologized for the sleazy lockerroom banter. Now 2 unnamed sources are claiming he recanted.

You don't even know who they are or how trustworthy they are, yet you believe it?

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

REAL or FAKE does not matter, because as AL FRANKEN says, "It happened before I became a politician".

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join