It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Despite already admitting it was real, Trump now says the Access Hollywood tape was fake

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
a reply to: TinySickTears

Nine post in and no clintons. Sorry, this isn't the freak show still, but an internet message board.

Keep up kiddo.

triggered

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: bgerbger

The man has no consistency with facts or the truth. Pathological liars seldom do.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Sorry? What ?

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
Seriously, you liberals need new hobbies.

And yet how many "hilary" or "clinton" threads have been posted by Trumpeters in the last year? lol

Whilst I agree that there are a good many "anti-Trump" threads that need not have been posted, there's an equal, if not larger number of "anti-Clinton" threads that have been posted. And she is not newsworthy until she's indicted, IMO.

Internet tribalism...get used to it.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: JinMI

Sorry? What ?

the translation is something like

is not true
fake news
everyone lies except for trump
if trump is caught in a lie he really isnt caught cause he did not mean what he said. he meant something else
libs are stupid.

something basically like that

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

It's all over the news. Once again. Deny deny.
This is your boy. Laid bare. Still you remain blind.
SAD!

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Somewhere in the middle of this circus show Trump is making this country great again.
for whom? His neo nazi base? Out of touch righties?

Speaking of "out of touch", it doesn't sound like you have even figured out why he won the election yet. It's something you have to probably think long and hard on. But it's been over a year, man. Get with the program.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Reality is, I said none of those things.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Well you just mentioned them. Oh and it's twelve not nine..

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Wait what? Dude ...WTF....

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   
LOL

I love the # parade that is our current way of life.

Roll that beautiful bean footage!

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   
i know.
you said this which means nothing

"He suggested to a senator...," ....and an advisor. Stop the presses! *yawn*

do tell us more

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   

I saw this yesterday, and almost made a thread. trump lies so much, I am not sure he knows what is true and is not. The man is toxic. It was not just locker room talk. He says he "moved on her like a bitch" even though she was married. Who even talks like that? Maybe to my closest friend. Not Access Hollywood.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: IridiumFlareMadness

He won the election with electoral votes, and I am now not so sure that Russian influence is not the reason why. The Popular vote was lost by MILLIONS......

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   

I would vote for trump over Hillary again if it came to it. I don't like trump. I hate Hillary.as far as what he said, weather he said it or nit, I fail to see the problem. I have had several different types of jobs over the last 30 years, what trump said in the video is nothing compared to the sick perverted crap going I have heard in the workplace. Getting worse every year.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

The man has no consistency with facts or the truth. Pathological liars seldom do.

But he never said it was fake.

Somebody else said he said.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: luke1212

Uh, he raped his ex wife, while ripping her hair out till her scalp was "bloody", he has had rape cases and assault cases, and you think that is okay? The reason you don't hear about it is its pay to play. This article is from Nov 9th 2017 about what trumps accusers are saying. Don't stay ignorant on the subject, like most of trumps minions choose to do.

www.newyorker.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   
The tape can contain his voice and be “inauthentic” at the same time. It might have been doctored. It might be fake.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Could you please find another hobby other than bashing the President of the United States repeatedly, especially for stuff that doesn't actually matter? Seriously, don't you have anything better to do?

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: luke1212

Uh, he raped his ex wife, while ripping her hair out till her scalp was "bloody", he has had rape cases and assault cases, and you think that is okay? The reason you don't hear about it is its pay to play. This article is from Nov 9th 2017 about what trumps accusers are saying. Don't stay ignorant on the subject, like most of trumps minions choose to do.

www.newyorker.com...

oh that New Yorker. Such a reliable source. Nice try.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join