It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Despite already admitting it was real, Trump now says the Access Hollywood tape was fake

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 05:53 AM
link   
I'm not sure what particular reality Donald Trump is inhabiting, but the tape he admitted was real, he is now claiming is a fake.

For crying out loud Trump, you admitted it.

Alas, perhaps there has been a mistake.

www.nytimes.com...

He sees the calls for Mr. Moore to step aside as a version of the response to the now-famous “Access Hollywood” tape, in which he boasted about grabbing women’s genitalia, and the flood of groping accusations against him that followed soon after. He suggested to a senator earlier this year that it was not authentic, and repeated that claim to an adviser more recently.

Trump apparently sees parallels between his situation in 2016 when the tapes quoting his p***y grabbing were released, and that currently faced by Roy Moore, Alabama Senate candidate .

Perhaps he is setting the stage to deny more incriminating recordings about to come out.

I wonder how long it will be before the Trumpeters jump in here defending their Orange Messiah and claiming he never said this, or was quoted out of context?
edit on 27-11-2017 by bgerbger because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: bgerbger

I wonder how long it will be before the Trumpeters jump in here defending their Orange Messiah and claiming he never said this, or was quoted out of context?

its gonna happen fast.
its standard.
there will also be some clinton deflection

but lets be fair. of course he didnt mean what he actually said. he meant something totally different entirely

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: bgerbger

Somewhere in the middle of this circus show Trump is making this country great again.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 06:23 AM
link   
he should have denied it when it first came out, but he admitted it. now he has to own it, sorry..
really we should probably be thanking him, that tape was probably one of the most influential events of last year. look at just how many of those rich, powerful, and famous men who thought women would just let them do it because of their position in life have been brought down since then.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 06:26 AM
link   

"He suggested to a senator...," ....and an advisor.

Stop the presses!

*yawn*

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

So the lesson is, if you are accused of harassment, just deny it, and it'll be as if you didn't do it. Oh, and don't forget to call the accuser(s) liars. Great lesson Mr. President. Great lesson Mr. Roy. MAGA.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   
It's amazing to watch this entire thing unfold, from a different country.

So glad I don't live in america.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   
There must be a video of Trump saying it's fake.

Anybody have it?

link   
The truly scary thing is, despite it having been recorded, and despite having admitted to it originally, he has probably convinced himself that he never said it.

Would that not be a working definition of “delusional”?

Are we safe having someone delusional as Commander-in-Chief?

link   
Seriously, you liberals need new hobbies. This article isn't even about denial but Moore. Only a small portion exist that says, "...repeated the claim earlier to an adviser", inregards to Trump.

You see how they don't push it? See how all the dummy liberals fall for it, thinking it MUST mean something?

Thats it? thats the best you got? Sad. Pathetic.

We all know Trump said it and despite the pitiful attempts by your link to say otherwise, it really has no bearings or hold on the audience, in the end,

WHO TF CARES? moving on...

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Anybody have it?

Nope, just an "adviser",no name, no additional details. The usual liberal press adding a bit of the usual spice to rile up their diminishing liberal base.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Nine post in and no clintons. Sorry, this isn't the freak show still, but an internet message board.

Keep up kiddo.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Somewhere in the middle of this circus show Trump is making this country great again.
Yup, after eight years of BS obummer, Trump brought the circus tent down on all the liberals.
While you people scramble around inside, scream at skies and cry when called a man or woman, we've been cleaning up the streets.

Suggestion, crawl out that pitiful heap and join us in reality, its fun.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: xuenchen

Anybody have it?

Nope, just an "adviser",no name, no additional details. The usual liberal press adding a bit of the usual spice to rile up their diminishing liberal base.

Oh it's just a red herring.

I see now.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Since you and others seem to really, really want to talk about this again, lets do it correctly.

"I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it, you can do anything... grab them by the pussy."

This is the quote. Amazingly enough, he said you CAN do anything. Where are all the women who's pussy's were grabbed by Trump?

I'm not slow enough to think Trump never did anything crude, or that he didn't have the above conversation, but in that same light, how about you not be slow and quote things properly. Be un-douche-bag like.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Where is trump now denying it???

The twitter message just says “Incase he try’s to deny it.. not that he has denied it.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Looks like this thread should be moved to Twitter.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   

edit on 27-11-2017 by JosephKnecht because: Someone else already said it...

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   

"Just lie and deny and if they get You on video, just lie about that too..."

What is worse? This or lying about lying?

But don't take it from Me as I will readily admit I cannot stand Herr Drumpf, but I can keep My head high as I have never teetered on this. I have seen some ATS™ folks not only cling to this STEAMING TURD but defend Him and His sophomoric hijinx.

I can still remember when He ruined the USFL™ as that was My only real chance to play pro football after My pro baseball career, but Drumpf and His GREED...

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

for whom? His neo nazi base? Out of touch righties?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join