It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive: What Trump Really Told Kislyak After Comey Was Canned

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

You actually believe that one ?

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

FAKE news is still popular in some circles. Though an increasing number are starting to wise-up to it.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

FAKE news is still popular in some circles. Though an increasing number are starting to wise-up to it.

Everything that exposes Trump is fake news ?

That’s delusional, child-like wishful thinking

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Yes.

See, it's not hard to discern the difference. Except sometimes:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 11/26/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

originally posted by: carewemust

That’s delusional, child-like wishful thinking

If it is exposing a TRUTH, it is REAL news. But so far, the MSM's track record in that regard is abysmal.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Gawd, this one is easy boo team members. First, he's President. He can do that.

Two he probably figured it was a good way to save lives AND actually show some good faith on working together on terrorism.

In light of the fact that so far we haven't had a laptop attack on a plane, and the above, I would say The Donald was playing good ball and well within his authority.

P.S. Israel be cool with it so you should be too.
edit on 26-11-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

P.S. Israel be cool with it so you should be too.

Did he tell them he was going to tell the Russians about it before he did so?
Did he tell them that he was going to tell the Russians where the intel was acquired?

Cool with it? Can you provide a source to that effect?

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Israel is not cool with it according to the article.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   
You guys, with all due respect, have to have a little content, a little reason to your dogma.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   

You guys, with all due respect, have to have a little content, a little reason to your dogma.

Will you and I are buds that have mutual respect where we disagree and we also share some of the same understanding of the enemy.

You also know I can source if I feel like it, but I am too tired. On the plus side I spent all day shooting some gorgeous and cool models on a beautiful farm in the mountains of NE Alabama--God's Country
--and got paid nicely doing it. Old man I am though.

I'll probably make my argument and source tomorrow if I get a minute just to mess with Phage.

Trump will either satisfy the Anarchist part of my Patriotism, or, if we all stroke his ego he really will go after the swamp.

If he turns out lost-cause swampy himself at least they be easier to root out being the new boss.

There's my reasons for backing Trump: He's a win-win from my point of view whether he's good or bad.

And seriously: Hillary puhleez! The left FORCED us to take Trump.

Admit it, some of his tweets crack you up when he slams some swamp idgit.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   

You succumbed to the slimey, horrible left?

Oh, wait. Who nominated Trump? The best the right had to offer? Really?

A guy who just can't keep his mouth shut?

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

You succumbed to the slimey, horrible left?

Oh, wait. Who nominated Trump? The best the right had to offer? Really?

A guy who just can't keep his mouth shut?

I hate to be smarter than you Phage because I know that's rough on your psyche (read ego) but yeah, most of all, I took an oath once. I thought about it long and hard before I did.

I know what it means and why I took it. I'm not a republican, I despise the Bush Crime Family as much as the Clinton Crime Family. JFK was our last hope and a great man. The National Security Act got used and abused by our intelligence agencies and have royally screwed the world with non-American Foreign policy.

Quit arguing about bathrooms and walls and virtue signalling: Babies are being bombed in our name. THATS where we need to stop virtue signalling. Right Left Middle. Drain the swamp or reap the whirlwind when it comes home to roost.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   

You know I get it.

And you know I’m not a be and end all kind of guy.

In other words, nobody is all bad and nobody is all good.

I’m not a block thinker

Think different Perspective and levels.

I don't like Trump but I like Putin ---figure that out.

Moreover, one should know my conspiracy theory on Trump.
He is a black psychological operation—in real time.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   

You took an oath. Good for you. Was it for yourself or others? Did I accuse you of being a Republican or are you just sensitive about it?

Drain the swamp or reap the whirlwind when it comes home to roost.
Have you noticed who our president has been appointing (then dumping when becoming problematic)?

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Moreover, one should know my conspiracy theory on Trump.
He is a black psychological operation—in real time.

It's really the only place we read it significantly different. I see it as a possibility, but I'll run my argument by you one day.

I have a thread on my heart if I can find the time. The gist of it is if RightLeftMiddle picked ONE really important thing and we ALL encouraged Trump to get that ONE thing done...gawd he would DIE trying.

Yes he wants to be liked. That ain't all bad. He's got enough money and he's old enough that if he could get all of us to give him some lub we could use his need for the good of mankind.

Let's make him work with Putin in wiping out extremists and we stop supplying ISIS and such and Assad gets to stay where he belongs. Babies everywhere will thank us!!

See...don't walls and bathrooms kind of seem ridiculous in light of the bigger picture?

edit on 26-11-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

You took an oath. Good for you. Was it for yourself or others? Did I accuse you of being a Republican or are you just sensitive about it?

Drain the swamp or reap the whirlwind when it comes home to roost.
Have you noticed who our president has been appointing (then dumping when becoming problematic)?

See my posts above for the second paragraph questions. As per the oath it is, you apparently don't know, very clear on who and what it's taken for.

I keep telling you, you're a superstar when it comes to busting secureteam 10 ufo vids, but your "purty-durn-weak" stands out in these forums.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 02:55 AM
link   
read the whole article, what a bunch of crap, essentially,

'trump is a terrible person because he warned russia (and by extension leaked it to the world) that isis can take down commercial airliners with laptops, therefore = trump is a traitor'

i guess vanity fair would rather that information be kept secret and the terrorists remain enabled to murder civilians.... especially russian ones!...

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

If Israel's intelligence isn't sharing with the U.S. it could hinder our response to threats. I don't think Israel would hold back anything really urgent but whitening is that the term they used...

or

They tell our guys and our guys just don't tell trump anymore.

You're right I don't know what kind of implications this could have. This is really new territory.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: ZombieZygote

You're right I don't buy into most conspiracy theories. That puts me in the majority.
Same with my view of trump and this farce of a presidency. I'm in the majority there too.
A majority do not approve of the job he is doing. They dont think he is honest. They don't trust him and think he is dangerous.

I know you consider me the sheep and yourself the enlightened one.
But you're never going to convince me of that.

Have a nice day...

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: CreationBro

I know. I saw it right after I posted that. I was like oops...
Sorry.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join