It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens are actually humans

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Aliens are actually us in the future coming back in time to study our selfs, sounds dumb but let me explain. Over the years humans have evolved to what we are from apes we have lost all that hair we've gotten a thousand times smarter so what i think is that aliens are an evolved form of us in the future. Think about it our brain has so much power but we only use 10% of if it if we used the rest we would not need ears or a mouth to communicate much like the alliens, we would have super computer technology much like the aliens, we would also have no need for hair much like the aliens. There is to much simularities between them to many to list so if u think u can prove me wrong go ahead and post it i wil back it up 100%

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Sounds a lot like the plot line for "Sphere" to me....BUt who knows? It could be possible. Good thinkin'

ufochaser

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Ive thought that for along time whiff.

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Thats a better theory than the popular one of: They are trying to warn us about all of our hatred for each other because of religion and philosiphys

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Whifffffff
You do understand what your saying do you?
Your saying that thier perfect beings that we will become in the future but have come back in time to save us from destroying ourselves?
I think you should think that over.
Deep

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I thought that we only use 10% of our brain was proven false....

Either way, its an interesting theory.

I myself don't think time travel is possible but im not a quantum physics expert or whatever it takes to know about that sort of stuff.

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep
Whifffffff
Your saying that thier perfect beings that we will become in the future but have come back in time to save us from destroying ourselves?
Deep

heh, i like you

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 01:40 AM
link   
its really not that hard to comprehend, its kinda like x files. But try to think of it this way, there already is a future, we are in the futures past. They are the future and we are still in the past, they are high school students doing a report on the ages of the downfall of democracy. Very easy to understand

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Wait ,wait Time travel is possible. Didnt any of you see "The Time Machine" with Guy pearce? He travelled through time..everytime I watched the movie.

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Joshter

its really not that hard to comprehend, its kinda like x files. But try to think of it this way, there already is a future, we are in the futures past. They are the future and we are still in the past, they are high school students doing a report on the ages of the downfall of democracy. Very easy to understand

I think you need to do some homework on ATS
Deep

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Joshter

I think you need to do some homework on ATS
Deep

Um, ok. I don't understand?

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Why would aliens be interested in coming back to the past to do homework on us?...can you elaborate more?
Deep

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 02:04 AM
link   
This is my theory in the case of this subject: They live in a world gone mad, they go by anarchy. Always looking out for #1, themselves. They figure they need a democracy that we have today but without the flaws. Of course they have three times the intelligence of us, but they don't have the first hand experience that we have now. So they are down here, implanting mics, video cameras, Hilary Clinton. They are learning what NOT to do, and from this they can prosper.

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by joshter
This is my theory in the case of this subject: They live in a world gone mad, they go by anarchy. Always looking out for #1, themselves. They figure they need a democracy that we have today but without the flaws. Of course they have three times the intelligence of us, but they don't have the first hand experience that we have now. So they are down here, implanting mics, video cameras, Hilary Clinton. They are learning what NOT to do, and from this they can prosper.

with their intelligence and technology?

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 02:05 AM
link   
zerodeep
I never said that the aliens (or evolved humans) where a perfect race i dont belive theres such thing as a perfect race. The humans are really smart yes, they can speak with there mind yes but are theya perfect race no like i said i dont belive their is a perfect. And theres alot of reason for travelng back in time i really dont know for sure their are many a reason why they might come back in time I'll let u decide.

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by whifffffff
zerodeep
I never said that the aliens (or evolved humans) where a perfect race i dont belive theres such thing as a perfect race. The humans are really smart yes, they can speak with there mind yes but are theya perfect race no like i said i dont belive their is a perfect. And theres alot of reason for travelng back in time i really dont know for sure their are many a reason why they might come back in time I'll let u decide.

Maybe its to show zerodeep that your right?

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Whifffffff
Deep

i agree with him. it's possible. mix a little quantum cat, with a little back to the future, a little "the one", a dash of "the thirteenth floor", and presto, anything's possible. multiple futures, multiple pasts.
i can see it.

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Joshster

This is my theory in the case of this subject:

Well then in that case its okay.
I respect the fact that stated that this was just your opinion.
Thier are people who do the opposite.
And it shows that your able to think out of the norm of society.

billybob

multiple futures, multiple pasts.

I agree, i think if one were to travel back in time he would travel back to an alternate time.
Deep

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I would have to agree with this Joshter character his theroy my be a litte out their but hes but he considering Sh## that may happen u know. U never know whats going to go wrong in the future open yur mind quite being so stubbern Zerodeep

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 09:43 AM
link   
they could come back in radiation suits and say

whatever you do do not build the a-bomb

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join