It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our war against angels

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

lol i wouldnt be like that unless i was tryin to evade some server. not a satanist though!! for rizzle givin the name not taken i alone can beat satan its up to jesus to beat a.i. the anti christ kinda all knowing lucifers daughter

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: SatansPride
a reply to: chr0naut

but theres evidence. i just think that that means it doesnt have a background. science does & so does religion if people can figure out our past

There is evidence that the universe exists. This does not neccesarily mean that it evidences only one of possible way that it came into existence.

This is the problem with pseudo-science. There is an assumption by some that once their 'pet theory' can be supported by any evidence, that all alternate ideas are somehow debunked.

Consider for instance, how evidence of, say, the Cosmic Microwave Background radiation, which has been detected and is taken to evidence the early universe after the Big Bang but does not actually debunk a created universe, nor does it preclude other theories of the beginning of the universe.

Yet many people will quote the Big Bang theory and its evidence, as proof that the universe wasn't created (conversely, initial scientific opposition to the Big Bang theory was because it supported the creation of the universe, as opposed to the steady state theory that was believed to be true at the time).

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   

a reply to: 3n19m470

how else would ya do it lol i wouldnt keep gettin burned if like they said fire was one of our first inventions. lol id just burn it off & make some clothin instead right

I like this. I like this a lot

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   

i think the bibles describe our evolution even if science cant figure out what some people have yet. remember, if the messiah could walk on water he could fly oviously. so yhe world is why it is because of the being that was our equal he said

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry

originally posted by: madmac5150
"Satan's Pride"... best baked breads of the underworld.

Yeah... not impressed.

a reply to: madmac5150

i dont like the devil though really i follow god

You are seriously the WORST satanist ever. You should get a trophy...

Like a Catholic school basketball trophy... middle school. At best.

That and his writing is very similar to another newer member who has been posting a lot of stuff about Satan and angels.

Hmm interesting.

Maybe he is franchising. Baked goods are very popular.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   

i think the bibles describe our evolution even if science cant figure out what some people have yet. remember, if the messiah could walk on water he could fly oviously. so yhe world is why it is because of the being that was our equal he said

Jesus said He was God's equal, but indirectly. The Pharisees put two and two together and made that plain. Jesus didn't say He was our equal.

He was the teacher, we were the followers. He was the shepherd, we were the sheep.

The Bible does describe an evolution of sorts: where the followers of God will be transformed and will become eternal spiritual beings beyond death and pain. We (collectively) will usurp the angels and some of us will be 'married' to God as a new combined being and live with Him in heaven. Others will inhabit a new world, where there is no death or disease.

I actually read the end of the Revelation of Jesus Christ as the beginning of a new Heaven and Earth and would suggest that the reason it stops there is because we have no language or concepts to explain it, and that would make any sense from our current state.

edit on 21/12/2017 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

lol if i was youd buyd it after you sold it to me no offense sorry

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   

he said he was our brother. over & over you know like he was only human. his greatest regret was on the cross that he couldnt do more to make his mistskes right

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   

& you just talkin bout gettin a time machine & great space shuttles to go to what they called the heaven

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 05:32 AM
link   

he said he was our brother. over & over you know like he was only human. his greatest regret was on the cross that he couldnt do more to make his mistskes right

There is no record at all of Jesus calling us His brothers or siblings. So, no, not "over and over", not even once.

Nor is there any mention in the New Testament of Jesus regretting anything on the cross.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 05:44 AM
link   

& you just talkin bout gettin a time machine & great space shuttles to go to what they called the heaven

No, I was not talking about time machines or space shuttles at all.

Your understanding of the topic appears to be quite poor.

I would suggest that you read the Gospels (at least). There are only four of them, they are quite brief and I imagine you could read through all of them in a few hours.

If you don't want to read them all, then the Gospel of Luke is probably a good place to start, without needing to understand the legacy of Hebrew culture and writings (Luke was a non-Jewish doctor who was presenting his findings to another non-Jewish person who was titled 'Theophilus').

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   

31 There came then his brethren and his mother, and, standing without, sent unto him, calling him.

32 And the multitude sat about him, and they said unto him, Behold, thy mother and thy brethren without seek for thee.

33 And he answered them, saying, Who is my mother, or my brethren?

34 And he looked round about on them which sat about him, and said, Behold my mother and my brethren!

35 For whosoever shall do the will of God, the same is my brother, and my sister, and mother. lol i just use mark cause its my cuzzs name. & the bible doesnt say him regretting or gettin mad. he just says father why have you forsaken me & i just take it as he had power to move planets & he didnt have time to make everything better cause he was only human for the moment

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

& the bible talks about evolution like you said but its not an evilutionary fable. we are still evilving. they called space heaven. you think if they knew about our tech. they had blueprints for it lol not at all. we know warping time exists but we can only explain it in a manner we understand right now. like how they did with talkin bout goin to be one with god. they just didnt know exactly how it was achieved they just knew it was possible.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

& the bible talks about evolution like you said but its not an evilutionary fable. we are still evilving. they called space heaven. you think if they knew about our tech. they had blueprints for it lol not at all. we know warping time exists but we can only explain it in a manner we understand right now. like how they did with talkin bout goin to be one with god. they just didnt know exactly how it was achieved they just knew it was possible.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join