It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our war against angels

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   
1000 years ago aliens were worshipped as angels for some & gods for others. Most religions are still thriving on those beliefs, yet we wage war against such beings with our new age controversial technology. We believe we can overcome such beliefs with science. Ideas change with time, statuses comply the choices we make. If artificial intelligence isnt the anti christ, i ask what has more potential knowledge with the 666 emblem? This was thought of a few million years ago & was applied best as of the past couple hundo thou. The unspoken tribes of beauty burned hair before knife was made. Now we are back to burning with what they called magic lol circle.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   
A thousand years ago Harold was fighting William the bastard in my backyard of Sussex, England.

No aliens, no gods, all well documented, buildings and the Bayeux tapestry to prove it.

Don't want to go all ad hominem mate, but you are delusional

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: SatansPride

Science is our best defense against irrational superstitions.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

science is the only idea that allows torture to be accepted & destruction for procreativity. i agree with you though

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   
SP your pulling a lot of stuff out of pure ether. Surely you will be asked sources. As much gruff as God people get here, Devil people eclipse that by vast amounts.
edit on 26-11-2017 by Plotus because: nonsense

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

thank you. my name shall surely bring eyes then lol. i had an intro. saying i just want to post some thoughts of knowledge yesterday, im not into revealing people if they are even doing phycological tyrrany but let choices of body be free. its just not my place to believe evidence even exists. thank you for the insight, ill def. keep that in mind while reading replies.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: SatansPride

Science is our best defense against irrational superstitions.

Except where it invokes its own irrational and unevidenced superstitions (like Big Bang cosmology and the superluminal expansion of the universe).

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: SatansPride
a reply to: dfnj2015

science is the only idea that allows torture to be accepted & destruction for procreativity. i agree with you though

that would be religion actually, not science

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Science is a lot like religion in that certain theories have become more akin to dogma than hard science or a revealing of empirical fact. Just try and get funding to do science on anything that might refute Darwinism. You will be opposed, charged and sentenced by the Inquisition before your first research dollar is ever considered.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   
"Satan's Pride"... best baked breads of the underworld.

Yeah... not impressed.

originally posted by: SatansPride
a reply to: madmac5150

i dont like the devil though really i follow god

You are seriously the WORST satanist ever. You should get a trophy...

Like a Catholic school basketball trophy... middle school. At best.

edit on 26-11-2017 by madmac5150 because: Never read the fine print, ever! Seriously. Don't read the fine print...

edit on 27-11-2017 by madmac5150 because: My ducks made me do it

edit on 27-11-2017 by madmac5150 because: Blame Canada!!

new topics

top topics

join